[Hasbro]  legend spryzen s3: how to improve it?

Hello guys, i noticed that even top-tier layers like s3 and x3 can't stand fafnir f3 and spriggan requiem's spin equalization. How could i improve my combo, in order to compete with those?
The parts i own are: lS3, 4-7 discs, glaive-meteor frames and Xtreme as performance tip...
Try Legend Spryzen 7 Meteor Xtreme.
Thank you, but glaive wouldn't be better if the battle ends with a life-after-death situation?
(Feb. 28, 2018  3:13 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thank you, but glaive wouldn't be better if the battle ends with a life-after-death situation?

if u want a attack combo meteor is better
Use Basalt Fox's combo and switch the Layer to Left Spin. You'll have better chances against Drain Fafnir that way
Thank you guys, do you think spriggan requiem is unreachable even with lS3 or sX?
A good Combo for Legend Spriggan
lS.4.X(Left)
(Feb. 28, 2018  2:46 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello guys, i noticed that even top-tier layers like s3 and x3 can't stand fafnir f3 and spriggan requiem's spin equalization. How could i improve my combo, in order to compete with those?
The parts i own are: lS3, 4-7 discs, glaive-meteor frames and Xtreme as performance tip...

The combo ive found is to use lS 7V(or M) Unite then launch tilting back to hit them as hard as possible and get an instant knockout, because it’s kinda hard to outlast them, so it’s better to beast them out of the stadium altogether.
My legend spryzen is to worn out to fit any driver. And I can't replace it. Parents these days lol.
I legit still don’t have a Legend Spryzen S3 in any nearby stores yet and I’m planning to buy one anytime soon. If it releases that is.
Since Legend Spryzen S3 is an OP beyblade, what combos should be useful when I have it? So far I have all wave 1 and star storm set SwitchStrike beyblades. And that’s the delay my Australian hometown is getting. Just Wave 1
ls 4 star spiral, right spin. it wrecks some serious havoc in the stadium.