[Hasbro]  lS3 vs x3: best pick for a 7meteor/Xtreme combo?

Hi guys, it's clear that s3 and x3 are two awesome attack layers. But iyho which one is better? Spryzen is balanced, has four attack points, can be used in right and also left spin. Then we have xcalius: heavier, unbalanced cause of metal sword's position-different amount of weight between highest and lowest part of the metal piece itself, hits dang hard, weak and thin plastic (at least on TT version, btw what about Hasbro one?), which leads the bey to chip/break in one-two specific points. 
Sooooo...... Let's let bladers say what they think!
Anybody who's got both of them could help me please?
i only have x3 but man it bursts EVERYTHING
Both are great on that combo, though I prefer Sieg Xcalibur on stationary set ups due to how unbalanced it is since unbalanced parts can slow down Xtreme combinations.
I prefer lS. It has more stamina. But, sX has more smash attack. lS however can burst some things sX can't with the stamina. lS (TT) has fast-ish teeth wearing. sX (TT) has , as you mentioned, chipping. lS's left spin sucks.
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:45 AM)ptf606 Wrote: I prefer lS. It has more stamina. But, sX has more smash attack. lS however can burst some things sX can't with the stamina. lS (TT) has fast-ish teeth wearing. sX (TT) has , as you mentioned, chipping. lS's left spin sucks.

do u guys even read the title? its HASBRO!
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:28 AM)bidinga Wrote: i only have x3 but man it bursts EVERYTHING
Sounds great! What about tt's main things (i mean Hasbro used better plastic)?

From what i have seen on YouTube x3 has more brute power and burst resistance, but s3 has a huge stamina and can hit hard more times in the battle...
(Mar. 12, 2018  2:06 PM)bidinga Wrote: do u guys even read the title? its HASBRO!

Because of the similar design, the first things I put I think probably are true towards the Hasbro ones. Because I don't have Hasbro, I stated some things that are true to TT that MIGHT be true to Hasbro.
Dang, why hasbro didn't made that fragile part thicker???? I mean, it has never been a secret that TT Sieg Excalibur got that annoying issue. What did they do instead? They made garuda g3 even stronger than it was! So why don't fixing sX also, one of the best agod-switchstrike attack layers around???? Good job Hasbro, well done, really...
(Mar. 11, 2018  6:19 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, it's clear that s3 and x3 are two awesome attack layers. But iyho which one is better? Spryzen is balanced, has four attack points, can be used in right and also left spin. Then we have xcalius: heavier, unbalanced cause of metal sword's position-different amount of weight between highest and lowest part of the metal piece itself, hits dang hard, weak and thin plastic (at least on TT version, btw what about Hasbro one?), which leads the bey to chip/break in one-two specific points. 

Ive got both and say Spryzen3 100%. X3 is good, but being unbalanced is better for KO, not Burst. Spryzen just batters the opponent and bursts them.
(Mar. 11, 2018  6:19 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, it's clear that s3 and x3 are two awesome attack layers. But iyho which one is better? Spryzen is balanced, has four attack points, can be used in right and also left spin. Then we have xcalius: heavier, unbalanced cause of metal sword's position-different amount of weight between highest and lowest part of the metal piece itself, hits dang hard, weak and thin plastic (at least on TT version, btw what about Hasbro one?), which leads the bey to chip/break in one-two specific points. 

I would say X3 because Illinuc did a video on his "perfect" Hasbro attack type. It went straight through everything without even taking much recoil. Makes opponents burst easily