Hasbro has two actual 4D beyblades

I'm not sure this will stay open but still i wanted to say that hasbro has two actual 4D beyblades i can prouve it by showing you this picture sorry there large but there the only one's i can find here they are they are

(L-drago destroy)[Image: L-Drago_Destructor_FS_Hasbro.png]

(cosmic pegasus)[Image: Cosmic_Pegasus_FD_Hasbro.png]

(the whole set)[Image: Hyper_Strike_BeyStadium.png]

i hope hasbro will continue on improving the metal fury beys and making them like how Takara-Tomy makes them.
This is amazing!!!Tongue_out Is this really by Habro? Besides the pictures, do you have any other proof ?
if this is real,it'll be really cool
but i think hasbro should have given string launchers with them
Uncertain
These look even more nauseating than the ones Hasbro has already messed up... and pretty sure this was known a while back.
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:25 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: This is amazing!!!Tongue_out Is this really by Habro? Besides the pictures, do you have any other proof ?

no i can't find more proof at the moment and yes this is hasbroSmile
This was already known. These pictures are bigger, but this really doesn't need a thread. You should've just posted in the general Beyblade: Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury thread.
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:27 AM)Samma Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:25 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: This is amazing!!!Tongue_out Is this really by Habro? Besides the pictures, do you have any other proof ?

no i can't find more proof at the moment and yes this is hasbroSmile

Great! Ill definitely wanna buy this.Grin Not to be nosy but where did you get this picture from ?