Hasbro Xtreme vs Hasbro Variable

Hello guys, unfortunately i can't find a burst set who contains Xtreme performance tip around here. So i'm thinking to replace it with the variable pt, i read that if you wear it down it performs even better than a brand new one so it could be an excellent replacement. My combo:
V2/knuckle/variable. Is it good?
Variable when worn is extremely hard to control and will continue the become uncontrollable. It is risky but if you can control it it is fast but have poor stamina.
Thanks! But also Xtreme itself has no stamina, what about variable when new?
I personally don't like variable because it has (for me) bad power
Actually, a new Variable isn't that good, but a worn out one can perform very well. Anyway, Xtreme is way better than Variable in many ways, specially speed, control and stamina

Try to get X or O2 (On Hasbro, Apex Attack Set ftw)
"cant find a set that has extreme" master kit, apex attack, roktavor r2 and xcalius, wyvron w2 and odax o2 ,odax o2 starter. just order online. odax o2 starter is 10 dollars almost everywhere
Thank you, i just discovered apex attack and i love it! But i noticed that v2 is almost a clear red version of the original one. Is it as tough as the other Hasbro versions or more like a tt one?
(Jan. 15, 2018  8:43 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thank you, i just discovered apex attack and i love it! But i noticed that v2 is almost a clear red version of the original one. Is it as tough as the other Hasbro versions or more like a tt one?

they are just recolors. ALL the same performence. now hasbro vs tt hasbro v2 has way better slopes
So even the red version is much more resistant to breakages than tt's v2?