[Hasbro]  Testing Setup ?

I am starting to collect Beyblade and was thinking of conducting some tests to compare bey/components. I was thinking of splitting it into 3 tests:

1: Stamina: Run bey alone and time how long it spins
2: Defense: Run the bey against always the same Att bey, record W/L and their type and see if it is suceptible to Burst/KO
3: Attack: Run the bey against always the same Def bey, see how many KO/Burst the tested bey can get

Would such tests make sense ? Should I split def into two test (KO resist/Burst Resist) ? Similarly, Att types could be distinguished

I started Beyblade only recently so I need suggestions for the reference Attacking/Def bey. Those need to be Hasbro since they are the only ones I have for now. I was thinking V.G.X and U.G.O. 
Basically, the beys need to be good enough to get wins, but not too OP so that they would hide the results. Maybe it will be necessary to make different references between Burst/dual, god layer and super Z (when it comes out) if the performance gap is too large.

Once things are clear, I'll need time and motivation to do the actual testing xD Thanks !