Hasbro/Takara Beyblade mod.

Just managed to get a Hasbro launcher to launch Takara HMS Bey blades.

Here is a link to the video of it in action. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAIveS_WvU

The mod took a couple of days but it payed off.

INSTRUCTIONS/ HOW TO

You will need

X-1 Hasbro launcher.
X- 1 HMS launcher.
Screw drivers
X-1 Hobby Knife
A selection of small screws the same fit as the original from the launcher base.
And finally Lego a small round singular piece. [you could probably find somthing else for a washer.]

[1] Start by placing the lego piece on the table and use your Hobby knife to make a hole in the centre that you're screw can fin through. Try twisting the blade after penetrating the lego piece using it like a drill this achieves a smoother finish.

[2] Put it to one side and now use the screw driver to remove the Base from both the Hasbro and HMS launchers.

[3] You should leave the yellow s shaped part on the Hasbro launcher as it is needed. Remove the same part from the HMS version. [this is no longer needed]

[4] Thread the screw through the Lego piece [washer of choice] and put in the HMS launcher base you removed.

[5] Attach them both to the Hasbro launcher top as tightly as you can without damaging the parts.

[6] Now finally use the Hobby knife to cut off the part of the lego block that is sticking out as this will prevent the HMS blade from attaching and you are done!
talk about a solution in search of a problem

also this mod has nothing to do with differences between hasbro and takara, both companies made the same shooters
(Sep. 09, 2009  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: talk about a solution in search of a problem

also this mod has nothing to do with differences between hasbro and takara, both companies made the same shooters
Well you get the general idea tho???
What is the point of this? You've made you launcher illegal for pretty much no apparent reason.
I absolutely don't get the point of this.If you want to launch HMS, just use the dual shooter.
Basically what this mod does is take two perfectly fine shooters and ruins them to make one illegal shooter.

And I don't get what you mean by using a 'hasbro shooter to launch Takara HMS', both Hasbro and Takara released shooters, and they're identical. Theres no differences. Uncertain
I did this because the HMS launchers ripchord broke and I only have plastic launchers! Ant the plastic blades ripchords dont work with HMS launchers. And I had a few broken Plastic launchers to.
Hm, DRACO's modifications were 'accepted' because it seemed he was studying RPM, and he posted most of his things in the Your Creations forum. However, with this, it just seems like you did not want to buy another launcher for your HMS beyblades ...

I will lock this. If another moderator believes this is an interesting modification, let it be reopened.

By the way, this forum is for customizations, not illegal modifications ...