Hasbro Still isn’t in the clear… BBX Could go bad

So, a lot of people are talking about how Hasbro has course-corrected and made Beyblade X Equal to TT. But it could still be horrible, because Hasbro gave burst metal forge discs, but they still sucked after turbo, and BBX beys are smaller than late burst,
so it could be actually CHEAPER to make these than late burst. So once more gimmicks get added, I wouldn’t count on them making them.
It could be, but I bet this time TT is forcing Hasbro to keep the quality up to the standard. I believe they will keep the quality for the TT original beys because they are contractually obligated to do so, but will probably cheap out on the "Hasbro" (re)designs.
My theory is that for burst, as the series went on, beys became more and more costly to produce.(ex. Metal on layers became a standard from choz onwards, parts having all sorts of mechanisms, etc.)

And since Hasbro(and really most companies based in the west) doesn’t necessarily have materials available for cheap prices, burst went from nearly 1-to-1 with none notable differences to how it ended, with painted, hollowed out .stl files of parts.

MFB didn’t demand much until 4D, where beys essentially had 2 metal wheels and energy rings, along with bottoms that had all sorts of mechanisms. They eventually got ZG right and they properly made the 4D beys(despite having to make them recolors and pretend they had new gimmicks exclusive to the Hyperblades line).

I feel like X is MFB’s situation, where beys aren’t demanding much at all. However, as soon as we get some crazy gimmicks that have anything to do with springs and clutches or weighing 70 grams , I won’t be surprised if western beyblade quality falls.
I think that because of TT’s push to make Beyblade a “sport”, they are aiming to make everything more balanced in general. I have heard rumors about Wizards Play Network events in local game stores, which means they are treating it more like MTG or Pokemon, which means continued consistency. I’m not saying that it’s a guarantee, but I am saying that it is a smart move. We will see how it plays out, but for now, I’ll take the price cut and thank Hasbro for the opportunity to support a quality product, while supplies last.
(Jun. 19, 2024  8:20 AM)Wizard.Spryzen Wrote: I think that because of TT’s push to make Beyblade a “sport”, they are aiming to make everything more balanced in general. I have heard rumors about Wizards Play Network events in local game stores, which means they are treating it more like MTG or Pokemon, which means continued consistency. I’m not saying that it’s a guarantee, but I am saying that it is a smart move.  We will see how it plays out, but for now, I’ll take the price cut and thank Hasbro for the opportunity to support a quality product, while supplies last.

I can say for certain that I have access to list Beyblade events on my Wizards Play Network software which is the same thing I use to run Magic: the Gathering events. There wasn't much to it but at the very least it's listed so there's a degree of attention towards competition. Apparently we're also being sent demo-kits for Beyblade which is usually a good sign for organised play. We'll have to see if there's any neat promo items etc. in the future.