Hasbro Stadium Testings

Greetings to all. This thread is for those with top tier beys (and time and money lol) to do tests in some of Hasbro's MFB stadiums (and if you really want to, the old ones too) Basicly, after doing some small research, i realized that other than PTW, the hasbro stadiums really have not been tested enough to provide signifigant results. this is what needa to be done

Mobile Stadium - Defense, Stamina and Balance (supposidly, attack sucks here but i think we need more tests. i have heard rumors that Defense and Stamina do well here)

Lightning Force Stadium - All types. Some tests have been done but nothing definative yet. Proven to be better than PTW by far, but definatly not as good as a TT stadium. More tests must be done

Stampede Stadium-All types. No one has researched this yet at all, since it is so new. We also dont know if it uses the PTW or Lighting Force mold (hopefuly the LF, or possibly a better, newer mold entirely)

BE WARNED: This isnt the place to talk about how Hasbro sucks and TT is better, nor is this the place for arguments or slander. This thread is strictly for test results and polite constructive critisism based on these tests only. You have been warned.

Stay on topic, and lets beyblade =D

Leonwind
Sounds Great! Look forward to seeing results!
I'd do some tests with Lightning Force but I lack an attack stadium to compare against. I have gotten some amazing battles in it lately though including consistent stadium outs (yes over the massive walls)

I don't think the stampede is out yet and testing would be a waste of time with those 3 circles in the centre Lightning Force mold or not it's going to be awful for stamina and defence.
true. then agian, gimmick stadiums are designed for the purpose of giving you a hard time. they are supposed to be challanging, to show you that maybe the worlds biggest noob can beet the best blader around. after all, if every stadium was the same, battles would get blring and the better blader and bey would always win. its fun to spice and twist things up a bit. that is my opinion anywau

yay i love LF too. the battles are so crazy intense. only thing i find annoying is when HF, HF/S and RF get stuck on the tornado ridge. unless it is attack vs attack, the bey with one of those tips is most likely gonna lose, though i gotta say, Tornado ridge does make my Storm Aquario 100HF/S go faster lol

you do not need to compare it to a TT stadium, but if you want to it would be a big help. thanks Train
... Again, I am closing this topic because each of Hasbro's Beystadium will get a topic once somebody has bought and tested it, so test results need to be posted in the appropriate thread.

Also, making a topic for testing without doing any yourself is not good ...