Hasbro Releases

I've come across this website that seems to give general release dates of some beyblades. This website seems to be relatively accurate with the releases, at least with my local stores.

www.entertainmentearth.com
Just go to shop by theme and click beyblade.

The releases seem to be pretty accurate, as its latest released Wave, Wave 6; I have seen each and every one of those beyblades at my local walmart, target, or toysrus.
It also displays releases all the way up to February 2011, even though it doesn't have any pictures to show what's going to be released. For example, in Wave 7 Revision 2, it seems that Hasbro is finally releasing Earth Virgo GB145BS.

I thought this thread would be helpful for us hasbro users who do not live in Asia and are not fortunate enough to have access to a credit/debit card and money to buy TT.

Just before I posted this, I decided to perform more searches and turns out that this site is actually known already, but only mentioned once in the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion [HOBBY] thread. I believe there should be a thread that tells Hasbroheads where to go to actually look for what's going to be released for Hasbro, instead of going through the hassle of searching it, and finding it arbitrarily in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion [HOBBY], which simply mentions it, even though it's actually a very important site for all Hasbroheads alike. Most newcomers are probably Hasbroheads; this website would be valuable information for them.

Or ya know, it could just be added to the sticked thread Stores with Beyblades in stock and say it's recommended for US bladers.
Stock differs from country to country, from city to city, and even from store to store. This website, which has been referred more than once actually, is irrelevant because that is not what the real stores get. The 'waves' that can appear in your store are quite different to those that appear at mine, and if I go to a Toys 'R' Us instead of a Wal-Mart, then it will be different as well.

That is why we keep advising people to just call their local toy stores or go visit them on their own. We cannot say "Poison Serpent should be there, it is part of that wave", because this is absolutely wrong and inaccurate.

Also, it should not be added to the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic because you need to buy a whole box of those, which is very expensive for nothing.

If you want I can add the link clearly in the first post of the Beyblade Metal Fusion thread, but it is not accurate.