Hasbro MFB Electronic Beys-Not a total waste of money?

thats the thing. my source told me he/she was right. now i must scold him/her

and my source was wrong about the ripcords only although since he/she got 1 thing wrong it woyldnt hurt to have new confrimation on the launcher and facebolt.

i do not have any left spinning plastics anymore, so why would i get the ldrago electronic top. i said that the launcher for my draciel f crytal broke, and thus i need a new right launcher.

ill just get rock leone...its a defense type after all, just like draciel

i only had one plastic electronic bey...a red Dragoon F. i lost the bey but the bitchip is one of the last things i have remaining after my collections mysteroius disapearence...dragoon f looks great on a red bit chip

i might be able to go to a toy store today after my 1st date ever! (sorry that was off topic) so i might be able to get an electeonic bey...maybe
I Have seen on Ebay that Electronic MFB are 3 inch as compared to Hasbro's 2 inch beys so if you compare a 3 inch rock leone against a 2 inch one which bey is the best ???

i have used rock leone coz i have only 3 MFB Beys & i have found rokc leone to be the most stable winner

I have now seen that pegasis vid & the eletronic top looks horrible at the bottom i also lol when pegasis mfb & wolf smashed that thing but still curios about how a electronic leone will do
electronic Leone it is! =D i will try to go to theatire agian today (it was closed yesterday)

i lol'd at that too. for a while now, i was beggining to think that PTW was just for thebelectronic beys. i see now that i was oh so wrong lol. That fight actualy made Dark Wolf look almost bad @$$ (but not really)
To be honest, what was the real point of this thread ? We all know that the electronic beys suck and they always have and always will (unless a significant change gets made). I don't mean to be a downer or anything but really, this is just telling people what they already know.
well he said:
1) removable face bolt: I guess recolours, if anything.
2) Longer rip cord: redundant since beylauncher> right/light launcher
3) plastic gen launcher: Mostly redundant, as those are still easily bought with the widely accessable plastics on ebay. Useful for someone who broke all their plastic gen launchers and want a new one without buying a plastic...(?)
LOL, but the plastic beys on eBay are $3.
Dragoon G on eBay is $3 and you get a Dragon Winder.
Beylauncher > Light launcher anyway, plus hasbro light launchers look REALLY dodgy.
And metal face > extra face bolts, or just buy another bey for $7 with new/good parts and a new facebolt.

Totally useless. =P
the ripcord thing was proven false...sadly
here is the final verdict.

so for Hanukah, Flaming Chicken (my lil bro)
and I got an Ldrago and Leone electronic beys.

Unlike the original electronic beys, all MFB electronic beys have identical tips. they resemble F/WF. In addition, there is no removal or extra facebolt, as compared to the originals having a spare metalic bit chip. In addition, there are no color variants yet, unlike the originals. these beys come with the crappy 48 teeth cords as opposed to the original 64 teeth. The worst part if it all, its all plastic. no metal. and the shape of these beys do not matter. all beys have 3 little circular edges on what would be there metal wheel, so although they appear differently asthticly, all MFB electronic beys preform the same. the beys are also completely oversized and its very hard to use them with real stadiums

on a brighter side, all ripcords are compatible with MFB and plastic launchers. the lights and sounds are also amusing for a while and there is an "on off" switch in addition to replacable batteries (would have been better if they were rechargable)

After a brief test....ALL ELECTRONIC BEY LAUNCHERS (R or L) ARE COMPATABILE WITH ALL PLASTIC BEYBLADES. Truth be told, they are far more sturdy and just overall better in quality compared to the original plastic bey launchers.

The electronic beys are only good for little kids, those who need spare ripcorsds & plastic launchers, and those with no social lives who like to imitate the TV show...basicly its a toy for a "Sora" like fan-geek.

All this being said, the MFB electronic beys get a 2/5
Now that we've had your verdict proving they're bad(despite the fact that everyone knew this) can this be closed?
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: here is the final verdict.

Unlike the original electronic beys, all MFB electronic beys have identical tips. they resemble F/WF. In addition, there is no removal or extra facebolt, as compared to the originals having a spare metalic bit chip. In addition, there are no color variants yet, unlike the originals. these beys come with the crappy 48 teeth cords as opposed to the original 64 teeth. The worst part if it all, its all plastic. no metal. and the shape of these beys do not matter. all beys have 3 little circular edges on what would be there metal wheel, so although they appear differently asthticly, all MFB electronic beys preform the same. the beys are also completely oversized and its very hard to use them with real stadiums

on a brighter side, all ripcords are compatible with MFB and plastic launchers. the lights and sounds are also amusing for a while and there is an "on off" switch in addition to replacable batteries (would have been better if they were rechargable)

After a brief test....ALL ELECTRONIC BEY LAUNCHERS (R or L) ARE COMPATABILE WITH ALL PLASTIC BEYBLADES. Truth be told, they are far more sturdy and just overall better in quality compared to the original plastic bey launchers.

The electronic beys are only good for little kids, those who need spare ripcorsds & plastic launchers, and those with no social lives who like to imitate the TV show...basicly its a toy for a "Sora" like fan-geek.

Cool useless information bro
Cool
Electronic Beyblades are the bane of the series, they deviate way too much from the concept and by default are illegal in tournaments (if there is one that allows such versions, color me fooled). Electronic Beys are the Hasbro equivalent to Light Wheels.

Even if they had removable facebolts, they'd still suck. I'm not sure how or why they would bother making them in the first place.
electronic beys SUCK!
Plus, a normal battler who had not owned one of these would immediately think they are too powerful for a fair match.
I honestly would get this, but only for the launcher because I have no idea where mine is and I can't use ebay
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:40 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: here is the final verdict.

Cool useless information bro
Cool

why are all your posts directed at me so counter productive? stay on topic and only post if you have an opinion/idea to contribute.

the Old electronic beys were much better...yes they sucked too...but not as much....the only real benifit of these MFB electronic beys are the improved plastic series ripcord launchers...nothing more
Dude, he was basically saying (in an aggressive tone, yes) that the information is as useless as a flat tire. It's nowhere personal or extreme. Electronics give off every kind of wrong vibe a Blader can get. I mentioned like two times these things run off pure collectors steam. Seriously not a true competitive/useful item.
i understand that. i basicly said that to in my review of it. see, you said it to me in a much more polite way. his way was unnecisary

this is getting off topic. lets stick to hating electronic beys except for thier launchers
Let's hate everything about them.

And to be honest, I don't even know why this thread was ever created in the first place.

They suck, and what has this thread achieved by the end ? That they still, and will forever continue to, yes ... suck.

Thread closed.