Hasbro MFB Electronic Beys-Not a total waste of money?

Before any of you even ask, this topic was already pre-aproved

as you all remember, the old Hasbro Electronic beys came with a spare bitchip (usually in rare colors. i have a Dragoon F on a red chip =D) in addition to the incredibly long ripcord and extra launcher

with the MFB electronic beys, i have some news

1)The face bolt might be removable! spare face bolts yes!

2)Longer ripcord! finnaly hasbro beys can have a longer ripcord!

3) the launcher is a classic launcher from the old series! i havent tested it yet, but if i am right, it should be compatabile with plastic beys!

comments and questions please. confirmations on these findings are also welcome
No, still useless.

No one needs, or cares about extra standard facebolts. Ripcords don't matter due to the release of the beylauncher. Most people don't heavily use their plastics anymore, so even if it WAS compatible, it wouldn't really matter.

Sorry.
Well if some one wants to use LLDrago this is still nice for the ripcord. That is assuming they don't have an old dragon ripcord.
in regards to the ripcors, unlike TT, hasbro ripcords do not vary at all. this is the only way for a US blader to get a ripcord with 68 teeth.

and no ebay doesnt count.

i agree, the face bolts are eh. hopefuly we get special color variants

i still have not confirmed the plastic launcher compatability. and btw, hating on the plastic series is off topic and unrelated to this thread. if you have nothing to contribute to this thread, do not post. You have been warned
i personally need a longer ripcord. agian, all of hasbro's MFB ripcords (even the Dragon one) are approx. 46 teeth. this is the only way to get the 68 teeth ripcords
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:28 PM)Leonwind Wrote: in regards to the ripcors, unlike TT, hasbro ripcords do not vary at all. this is the only way for a US blader to get a ripcord with 68 teeth.

and no ebay doesnt count.

i agree, the face bolts are eh. hopefuly we get special color variants

i still have not confirmed the plastic launcher compatability. and btw, hating on the plastic series is off topic and unrelated to this thread. if you have nothing to contribute to this thread, do not post. You have been warned

i personally need a longer ripcord. agian, all of hasbro's MFB ripcords (even the Dragon one) are approx. 46 teeth. this is the only way to get the 68 teeth ripcords

Takara Tomy Winders have never varied, so I don't know what on earth you're talking about.

How is Corey hating on Plastics? He's making a valid point; it would be more useful for Hasbro to release them with MFB Shooters.
yes they do. there are 2 sets of ripcord length. 48 and 63 (sorry #s wrong in last post) Hasbro only has the 48 length
not speaking to Corey. just taking a precaution
In Metal Fight Beyblade I do not recall ever seeing forty-eight teeth on a winder.
seriosly? all MFB ripcords are 63 teeth? did not know that. regardless, Hasbro needs those ripcords. we only have the 48. this really only benifits US bladers though
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:50 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? all MFB ripcords are 63 teeth? did not know that. regardless, Hasbro needs those ripcords. we only have the 48. this really only benifits US bladers though
Again, why only the United States ? Other countries do not have electronic Beyblades as well ?

And yes, all Metal Fight Beyblade winders have sixty-five teeth, which is why I find Hasbro's winders so ridiculous.
Yea, I definitely wasn't hating on plastics.

I just meant that most people dont have plastics anymore, and the people that still collect them usually buy them to collect, not for actual use.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was being rude, or hating.
no not at all corey! you are fine! do not take any offense! see when you said that, i realized i forgot to add in my origonal post that hating on the plastics would not be tolerated on my thread, as it is off topic. your comment was perfectly fine. forgive me for the mis-communication
You know that there are electronic mfb beyblades, so why can't you guys just buy one? Also if there are extra facebolts with it, the thing would be useful. I had accedentally broken my storm pegasus' facebolt.
with the facebolt thing, someone (not me) on this forum said that they were, so i wil trust that person's judgment

if only i could remember who said it and where...good news is i am going to go buy a electronic bey soon, so that i may go and confirm this
Total waste of money. If you had plastics, you already had a launcher. You'd probably already have a long ripcord as well. In fact, since these are all plastic, I bet normal Beys could beat them quite easily, so you can't even enrage your friends.
the only thing that is good is the longer ripcord,who need an extra face?
I lol'd when it lost to Dark Wolf after beating Pegasus. Stupid stadium.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:33 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I lol'd when it lost to Dark Wolf after beating Pegasus. Stupid stadium.

Same here xD. But on topic guess we are back to it being a waste of money...

Oh unless of course it comes with an extra face. Though even if it does how useful is that...
I almost bought an Electronic Bey.

Good thing I thought about checking Youtube. =\
i dont believe it...my source was wrong...dammit

now all we have going for this is the possibility of the removable face bolt and the launcher compatability with the plastic and HMS series

reason i care so much: the launcher for my bros crystal draciel f is broken, and a new launcher would be great.

i will update you guys when i get the electronic bey. just for curiosities sake, shoyld i get Lepne, Pegasis, or Wolf? (which looks cooler?)

i really hope we get color variants for these beys. this way, of the facebolts are removable, we get special colored face bolts.

the electronic beys from the plastic series had so much more to offer...
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:48 AM)Leonwind Wrote: the electronic beys from the plastic series had so much more to offer...

A removable bit beast and trolling is not that much.
I was about to say that the winder isn't any bigger. My eagle eyes spotted the same circle headed winder as almost every other Hasbro release. I also noticed that the launcher has a weird circular piece of kibble coming down from the launch mechanism. This may hurt the ability to use a Plastic Gen top on that.
my source is looking worse and worse by the second lol
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:48 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i dont believe it...my source was wrong...dammit

now all we have going for this is the possibility of the removable face bolt and the launcher compatability with the plastic and HMS series

reason i care so much: the launcher for my bros crystal draciel f is broken, and a new launcher would be great.

i will update you guys when i get the electronic bey. just for curiosities sake, shoyld i get Lepne, Pegasis, or Wolf? (which looks cooler?)

i really hope we get color variants for these beys. this way, of the facebolts are removable, we get special colored face bolts.

the electronic beys from the plastic series had so much more to offer...

Well its hard to post things that you don't know, so if your sources weren't accurate to begin with, why post at all??

And the launcher compatibility is only with plastics, HMS blades have a completely different launcher so you were wrong on that too...

As for a electronic bey, get LL Drago just cause it looks like it would be better then the rest in terms of attack given its shape.

And for the record, I never wanted to buy an electronic beyblade because it was a huge waste of money IMO when you can get 2 of the normal beyblades when the plastic series was out (Electronic beys were like $10-12 and plastics were $5-7 back then around me).

And spending that kind of money on a plastic facebolt and a launcher for my old plastic beyblades? I'd rather pass and buy a Metal Facebolt instead and move on from plastic beyblades.

Just trying to give the point that these electronic beyblades from Hasbro is clearly a marketing scheme to get more money by making something a little more flashy then the original counterpart, a normal MFB.