Hasbro Bluetooth beys

Here is a video by Zankye about Bluetooth beyblades coming this fall
Yea I'm hoping they'll make adjustments to the design before they release it
at least everything was consistent.

from the product, to the hasbro presenter, to the video itself, it was all disappointing.
They shouldve let zankye try it himself

(Feb. 22, 2018  8:02 PM)KnightPro Wrote: They look awful

atleast the layer recolors will look nice though lol. the product itself looks so disapointing they only spin for about like 25 seconds and seem to instantly fall over when it uses its special attack
If it is gonna be anything like IR Beyblades from Metal Fight, it's gonna suck
That's... pretty useless really isn't it? But if they'd had those drivers with set moves programmed into them and a voice controlled app so you'd be able to yell into your phone; "Rush launch!" for example and it performed that move, that would be more fun. But having to keep swiping your phone??? Overall, the design is bad, it's too big and too heavy to keep spinning effectively. How would they perform launched from a proper launcher?
looks like trash. i dont own a mobile phone so i have no use for this.
Hasbro should have just stuck with their ripfire idea.
I feel like Hasbro is wasting their time with this. Why not try to improve the quality of the aesthetics of the beys instead or get more beys released instead of these ones
Really this is like those IR Spin Control Beys or Super Control from MFB... doesnt really work...
Just watched episodes 22-26 of Beyblade Burst God (only watched, I don't understand Japanese!) last night, where Raul (or whatever he's called in Japanese) made a practice stadium for BC Sol with a robot Valkyrie in the centre that spun at high speed. If only Hasbro had made that instead.
Disappointing. That's all I have to say. Special moves that light up the bey? Really?
Give this idea to Sphero and they'll do better lol
is zankye sponsored or something.... he's completely a yes man, there is no way anyone after seeing the original bakuten , then metal fight electronic beys could ever say this looks good, really gotta question the credibility of some of his vids...

they don't even spin properly for goodness sake he says " really cool"
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:07 AM)Morsoe Wrote: is zankye sponsored or something.... he's completely a yes man, there is no way anyone after seeing the original bakuten , then metal fight electronic beys could ever say this looks good, really gotta question the credibility of some of his vids...

they don't even spin properly for goodness sake he says " really cool"

i only watch zankye because he goes to all those events his unboxings are i'll just leave it there