Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Personally I don't mind it too much if Hasbro locked Cobalt Drake behind a multi bey pack. It would still be more available and easier to get then trying to win it through the Beyblade X gotcha system and cheaper then buying it through a third party.
(Mar. 27, 2024  3:51 AM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Personally I don't mind it too much if Hasbro locked Cobalt Drake behind a multi bey pack. It would still be more available and easier to get then trying to win it through the Beyblade X  gotcha system and cheaper then buying it through a third party.

Very true. I think with my and my cousin's products combined, it took well over around $300-400(which was about 50-maybe-60k in points) to pull Cobalt Drake. I'd very much rather spend 60 bucks on a Target exclusive or something.
Do you think we will get a Viking themed Beyblade? (Ex Vikingslash)
Major update on the Hasbro Beyblade X lineup thanks to @moonmistblue on Twitter. There are more listings for the Marvel and Star Wars collabs, and looks like a Transformer collab is now confirmed too. Seems like more Hasbro exclusive Beys such as Savage Bear and Roar Tyranno too. Something I found interesting is a RhinoHorn booster with a Q Bit that hasn't been seen yet.
Organized list of everything new thats worth noting

*Its possible not everything will actually amount to anything interesting

Vice Tiger (booster)
Rhino Horn 5-80 Q (booster)
Wizard Arrow 4-80 GB (booster)
Sphinx Cowl (booster)
Starter/Booster/Dual Pack AST
Black Shells & Hells HA
Dran BU
Lance Knight
Claw Leon
Tyrano & Wyvern 
Roar Tyranno
Savage Bear
Marvel Battle Set
Marvel Collab Multipack
SW Collab Multipack
Megatron
Starscream
EU Dranzer
Spring Stadium
Beystadium 25
Unique 2 CF
Bey Dumper Dispenser
This is absolutely amazing and fantastic. Thank you for the great update. This is a great time to be a beyblade fan.
(Mar. 28, 2024  7:44 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Organized list of everything new thats worth noting

Vice Tiger (booster)
Sphinx Cowl (booster)
Starter/Booster AST
Black Shells & Hells HA
Dran BU
Lance Knight
Claw Leon
Tyrano & Wyvern 
Roar Tyranno
Savage Bear
Marvel Battle Set
Marvel Collab Multipack
SW Collab Multipack
Megatron
Starscream
EU Dranzer
Spring Stadium
Beystadium 25
Unique 2 CF
Bey Dumper Dispenser

What are the odds that TyrannoRoar might be Rex Jura's bey?
(Mar. 28, 2024  9:43 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: What are the odds that TyrannoRoar might be Rex Jura's bey?

Low, we haven't seen too many characters that share that much of a theme with their bey.
(Mar. 28, 2024  7:44 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Organized list of everything new thats worth noting

Vice Tiger (booster)
Sphinx Cowl (booster)
Starter/Booster AST
Black Shells & Hells HA
Dran BU
Lance Knight
Claw Leon
Tyrano & Wyvern 
Roar Tyranno
Savage Bear
Marvel Battle Set
Marvel Collab Multipack
SW Collab Multipack
Megatron
Starscream
EU Dranzer
Spring Stadium
Beystadium 25
Unique 2 CF
Bey Dumper Dispenser

do we.. not have a normal RhinoHorn release?
(Mar. 28, 2024  11:48 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2024  9:43 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: What are the odds that TyrannoRoar might be Rex Jura's bey?

Low, we haven't seen too many characters that share that much of a theme with their bey.

Considering the new random booster, those odds are looking higher.
(Mar. 28, 2024  6:27 PM)IamDohnut Wrote: do we.. not have a normal RhinoHorn release?
We do, already confirmed.

(Feb. 26, 2024  7:47 AM)KIO Wrote: Single Packs:
-Steel Samurai (New)
-Horn Rhino (RhinoHorn)
-Keel Shark (SharkEdge)
-Talon Ptera (New)
The list is only the new stuff that I thought was worth noting, the leak does have a handful of old news or new things that we probably don't need to care about.
Bey Dumper Dispenser is one of those things I just added it cause I thought it was funny.

On a side note its pretty funny how hasbro leaked Tyranno mere hours before TT did.
Absolutely agree that it is funny. Still its amazing that Hasbro beat TT on that.
Shout out to @moonmistblue on Twitter for the first images of Keel Shark, Knife Shinobi and what looks like Talon Ptera. Shinobi looks like it’s modelled after RhinoHorn and the Ptera(?) looks to be modelled after ViperTail. Same colour and combo of SharkEdge from the DranDagger set too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Star Wars and Marvel ‘multipacks’ having listings (no images), but they’re priced at 32.99 euros. Makes me wonder if these are just more expensive, or have a third Bey or proto launchers?
I'm so interest on Vice Tiger & Black Shell for Hasbro Beyblade X Series, I wonder what Black Shell is based on? I bet it be a turtle themed X Beyblade it be like a descendant of Draciel even Genbu or other shelled creatures like a snail, crab, Tortoise, either an armadillos?

It be nice for Ghostmaster to make two remake ARs (Attack Rings) that be use to make a Driger & Draciel Based Plastic Gen Bey combos.
(Mar. 31, 2024  4:19 AM)Hato Wrote: Shout out to @moonmistblue on Twitter for the first images of Keel Shark, Knife Shinobi and what looks like Talon Ptera. Shinobi looks like it’s modelled after RhinoHorn and the Ptera(?) looks to be modelled after ViperTail. Same colour and combo of SharkEdge from the DranDagger set too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Star Wars and Marvel ‘multipacks’ having listings (no images), but they’re priced at 32.99 euros. Makes me wonder if these are just more expensive, or have a third Bey or proto launchers?

Thank you for sharing!

So this is another HUGE W for Hasbro, releasing not only SharkEdge in its original purple colour, but has now made the prize bey much more accessible to consumers, which is really really good! I gotta say I'm not too fond of the Hasbro original beys here this time, since I feel them reusing existing blades and modifying them is much more obvious here, Knife Shinobi being the most blatant. Still, it is new stuff and it's better than nothing so it's fine I guess.
(Mar. 31, 2024  8:55 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I'm so interest on Vice Tiger & Black Shell for Hasbro  Beyblade X Series, I wonder what Black Shell is based on? I bet it be a turtle themed X Beyblade it be like a descendant of Draciel even Genbu or other shelled creatures like a snail, crab, Tortoise, either an armadillos?

It be nice for Ghostmaster to make two remake ARs (Attack Rings) that be use to make a Driger & Draciel Based Plastic Gen Bey combos.

I think they are... extinct animal species !
Y'all can rest easy, hasbro Cobalt Drake has been leaked

[Image: yuvewoz.png]

Source
Anybodys whoses beyblades are from the Singapore and Hong Kong market can now download the Beyblade X app for it and redeem the codes. The best part it is completely in English.
(Apr. 02, 2024  3:00 AM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Anybodys whoses beyblades are from the Singapore and Hong Kong market can now download the Beyblade X app for it and redeem the codes. The best part it is completely in English.

good luck actually getting anything you win with the points if youre outside the region though. afaik you have to pick up the prizes at a physical store
Might as well do a bit of double news here, hasbro durometer test and a manga teaser with a few name things

-Hasbro plastic is about the same as TT!
-Stone Mont Blanc -> Stone Mountain
-Leon Claw -> Claw Leon
-Xtreme Dash stays the same
-This is more of anime/manga news, but might as well mention that Team Zooganic also stays the same.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5M9KJWy3rM/...mg_index=2

(Apr. 02, 2024  5:04 AM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2024  3:00 AM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Anybodys whoses beyblades are from the Singapore and Hong Kong market can now download the Beyblade X app for it and redeem the codes. The best part it is completely in English.

good luck actually getting anything you win with the points if youre outside the region though. afaik you have to pick up the prizes at a physical store

T Mall Club says otherwise, even though you cant redeem your codes yet.
(Apr. 03, 2024  1:02 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2024  5:04 AM)fabelavalon Wrote: good luck actually getting anything you win with the points if youre outside the region though. afaik you have to pick up the prizes at a physical store

T Mall Club says otherwise, even though you cant redeem your codes yet.

Thank you for the information. I was wondering why I couldn't redeem my code for Hells Scythe on the website.