Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 22, 2024  11:36 AM)Lexx_rexx Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2024  3:00 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Wrong quote. Also there wasn't a month specified, "Summer or Fall 2024".
Now it does go look at hasbro official statement they said it's releases in june/July summer there is proof go search yourself

Note that this was before Beyblade day.
Any information about a European release window?
(Mar. 22, 2024  5:43 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Any information about a European release window?

We know that the UK will get products sometime during Fall. But from how many languages are on the back of the Xtreme Battle Set box, there must be a plan to release the beys in more countries.(heck, there's even some kind of Southwest Asian language, so I guess Hasbro's handling that now.)
(Mar. 21, 2024  3:27 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Hasbro Exclusive Mammoth Tusk

A bit too similar to Hells Scythe/Scythe Incendio IMO, but so far, this is good! Wonder if Steel Samurai, Venom Spider and the other Hasbro exclusives will look now...
(Mar. 22, 2024  11:50 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2024  11:36 AM)Lexx_rexx Wrote: Now it does go look at hasbro official statement they said it's releases in june/July summer there is proof go search yourself

Note that this was before Beyblade day.

Go look it up yourself it's says summer 2024 for the United States it's official now because of beyblade day I sent article to you.
Red Dranzer Hasbro confirmed, application to find a tournament in your city confirmed.
(Mar. 23, 2024  12:03 PM)Lexx_rexx Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2024  11:50 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Note that this was before Beyblade day.

Go look it up yourself it's says summer 2024 for the United States it's official now because of beyblade day I sent article to you.

What part about what I said do you not understand.
(Mar. 23, 2024  3:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2024  12:03 PM)Lexx_rexx Wrote: Go look it up yourself it's says summer 2024 for the United States it's official now because of beyblade day I sent article to you.

https://screenrant.com/beyblade-x-toy-li...s-details/ bro what part do u not understand my source is legit plus I've spoken to a person on twitter who said they are getting released in the  summer for us!

(Mar. 23, 2024  12:03 PM)Lexx_rexx Wrote: Go look it up yourself it's says summer 2024 for the United States it's official now because of beyblade day I sent article to you.

Here is more proof https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJMjFGSXsAAW...name=large
Lexx_rexx  I am confused on the purpose of your posts that are clogging up this thread.

Ralf initially stated there was no specific month given, just "Summer or Fall 2024". The sources you are spamming in this thread supports Ralf's claim. Ralf was never disputing if "Summer 2024" was correct or incorrect. Ralf was never disputing if the sources were legit or not.
According to the Hasbro France account, Beyblade X wil be released this summer in France.
(Mar. 24, 2024  11:50 AM)Lexx_rexx Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2024  3:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: What part about what I said do you not understand.

https://screenrant.com/beyblade-x-toy-li...s-details/ bro what part do u not understand my source is legit plus I've spoken to a person on twitter who said they are getting released in the  summer for us!

(Mar. 23, 2024  3:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: What part about what I said do you not understand.

What I said was before beyblade day, which was before that screenrant article came out and before a summer release was set in stone.
Here's footage of the Hasbro X stadium being used, where they also switch between using the TT X stadium for reference. You can also see Mammoth Tusk being used at 4:00
(Mar. 24, 2024  10:58 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2024  11:50 AM)Lexx_rexx Wrote: https://screenrant.com/beyblade-x-toy-li...s-details/ bro what part do u not understand my source is legit plus I've spoken to a person on twitter who said they are getting released in the  summer for us!

What I said was before beyblade day, which was before that screenrant article came out and before a summer release was set in stone.

Sorry for the misunderstanding bro my bad.

(Mar. 24, 2024  7:28 PM)KIO Wrote: Lexx_rexx  I am confused on the purpose of your posts that are clogging up this thread.

Ralf initially stated there was no specific month given, just "Summer or Fall 2024". The sources you are spamming in this thread supports Ralf's claim. Ralf was never disputing if "Summer 2024" was correct or incorrect. Ralf was never disputing if the sources were legit or not.

Nah sorry it was just a missunderstanding because I thought he said about winter release and I said summer release because the confirmation I read from screen rant etc.. sorry on my behalf ..my bad.
According to the Zankye’s live today, Launcher Grip will be not released with Hasbro…
(Mar. 26, 2024  12:53 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the Zankye’s live today, Launcher Grip will be not released with Hasbro…

Grips end up being useless anyway. With how some JP players use them they’re better off without it.
(Mar. 26, 2024  1:42 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2024  12:53 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the Zankye’s live today, Launcher Grip will be not released with Hasbro…

Grips end up being useless anyway. With how some JP players use them they’re better off without it.

I like them though Unhappy

Although it's possible the grips will be released at a later time. It could be that the grips only work with their "premium" launchers, so Hasbro doesn't want to sell em.
I personally am a big fan of grips. It me helps me have a stable and much better launch.
Unless we start getting heavy duty string launchers I’m good without them. X’s grip is just way too awkward for me to use it how I want to.
What do you think about hasbro’s cobalt drake situation. It’s heavily linked to the app and, by extension, the Beybattle pass on Japan’s side. What’s your speculation for us?
(Mar. 26, 2024  1:46 PM)MicahHa Wrote: What do you think about hasbro’s cobalt drake situation. It’s heavily linked to the app and, by extension, the Beybattle pass on Japan’s side. What’s your speculation for us?

Either A. it's not coming, or B. it might have some correlation to Hasbro tournaments, like as a prize for winning. I think it's the prior, but with Chrome(unfortunately) playing a semi-important role to X's story, I guess Hasbro may or may not be obligated to release it in some form.
(Mar. 26, 2024  2:17 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2024  1:46 PM)MicahHa Wrote: What do you think about hasbro’s cobalt drake situation. It’s heavily linked to the app and, by extension, the Beybattle pass on Japan’s side. What’s your speculation for us?

Either A. it's not coming, or B. it might have some correlation to Hasbro tournaments, like as a prize for winning. I think it's the prior, but with Chrome(unfortunately) playing a semi-important role to X's story, I guess Hasbro may or may not be obligated to release it in some form.
I see Hasbro locking Cobalt Drake on one of those multi-bey packs; think the Triple Threat collection from Pro Series, or one of those stadium sets. Although it being a prize for winning or placing high in a tournament isn't out of the question.
(Mar. 26, 2024  7:46 PM)anchorman Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2024  2:17 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Either A. it's not coming, or B. it might have some correlation to Hasbro tournaments, like as a prize for winning. I think it's the prior, but with Chrome(unfortunately) playing a semi-important role to X's story, I guess Hasbro may or may not be obligated to release it in some form.
I see Hasbro locking Cobalt Drake on one of those multi-bey packs; think the Triple Threat collection from Pro Series, or one of those stadium sets. Although it being a prize for winning or placing high in a tournament isn't out of the question.

Yes you gotta think in Hasbro money perspective, the RARE BEY that everyone wants even if it is not special in two-three months whatever they want it to be something that people will spend a lot of money for so locked in a big set whatever it maybe
I can honestly see Cobalt Drake as a tournament prize also, if the rumours about WotC tournament support are true.