Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Can't wait to do a 4 way battle between king kong, luke skywalker, thanos, and the grim reaper.

King Kong bey is wild and I'm all for it.
Katana Muramasa in the first wave...the monkey paw curls...
If these beys are actually metal, than the Hasbro original beys have a lot of potential, especially the crossovers. I hope they don't mess this up, given that the system is so simple.
Do like there seems to be a good amount of exclusives (maybe)
Do you think we Will get a BeyBattle Pass with Hasbro ?… Uncertain
(Feb. 26, 2024  10:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you think we Will get a BeyBattle Pass with Hasbro ?… Uncertain

Why would we? We never get these types of things. Plus they end up failing every gen anyway.(infact, it’s the worst selling X product on TT Mall, last time I checked anyways).
(Feb. 26, 2024  11:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2024  10:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you think we Will get a BeyBattle Pass with Hasbro ?… Uncertain

Why would we? We never get these types of things. Plus they end up failing every gen anyway.(infact, it’s the worst selling X product on TT Mall, last time I checked anyways).

Come to think about it no website sells beybattle passes in stock they have them listed but I can’t buy one. I wasted my money on one back in September and never got it
(Feb. 27, 2024  1:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2024  11:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Why would we? We never get these types of things. Plus they end up failing every gen anyway.(infact, it’s the worst selling X product on TT Mall, last time I checked anyways).

Come to think about it no website sells beybattle passes in stock they have them listed but I can’t buy one. I wasted my money on one back in September and never got it

Might be because they're only in Japan, and people are having issues importing from there(which is why most sites are selling Mani instead). I've heard Premier was sending them out again not too long ago, but now they're out and not on back order.
(Feb. 26, 2024  11:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

The beypointer from MFB was not brought over here, the beylogger was not brought over here, there are zero listings trademarks etc... etc... for the battle pass, it won't come here and good riddance we don't need it.
I'm really looking forward to the Beys from Hasbro. Will there be big differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro?
(Feb. 27, 2024  5:19 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: I'm really looking forward to the Beys from Hasbro. Will there be big differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro?

Hasbro claims that they will keep the beys identical to TT, but we have yet to see.
(Feb. 27, 2024  6:21 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2024  5:19 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: I'm really looking forward to the Beys from Hasbro. Will there be big differences between Takara Tomy and Hasbro?

Hasbro claims that they will keep the beys identical to TT, but we have yet to see.
When do you think we can expect our first look at the beys?
(Feb. 27, 2024  6:26 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2024  6:21 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Hasbro claims that they will keep the beys identical to TT, but we have yet to see.
When do you think we can expect our first look at the beys?

No idea. We only have a broad range of what could be the release date and we don't know if they'd showcase them or if youtubers would receive early products. But if I had to guess, May if they end up releasing during the summer or July if during fall. Take it with a grain of salt.
(Feb. 27, 2024  3:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2024  11:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Why would we? We never get these types of things. Plus they end up failing every gen anyway.(infact, it’s the worst selling X product on TT Mall, last time I checked anyways).

The beypointer from MFB was not brought over here, the beylogger was not brought over here, there are zero listings trademarks etc... etc... for the battle pass, it won't come here and good riddance we don't need it.

Well I want it for accessory
(Feb. 27, 2024  1:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Got mine from American Amazon. No problems getting it setup on the app. Kinda novel and fun.
(Feb. 27, 2024  10:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2024  3:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote: The beypointer from MFB was not brought over here, the beylogger was not brought over here, there are zero listings trademarks etc... etc... for the battle pass, it won't come here and good riddance we don't need it.

Well I want it for accessory

Then just buy a battle pass
(Feb. 28, 2024  1:03 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2024  10:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Well I want it for accessory

Then just buy a battle pass

I just said I can’t find a website selling it
REPORTED PRICES from UPC Scanning from me:
US:
Singles: $7.99
2-Packs: $14.99

US Street Date: TBD

Canada:
Singles: $11.99
2-Packs: $22.99

Toysrus in Toronto Ontario:
Street Date: August 2024
I wonder if the US releases will be more towards Christmas like when Burst started releasing.
(Feb. 28, 2024  6:22 PM)originalzankye Wrote: REPORTED PRICES from UPC Scanning from me:
US:
Singles: $7.99
2-Packs: $14.99

US Street Date: TBD

Canada:
Singles: $11.99
2-Packs: $22.99

Toysrus in Toronto Ontario:
Street Date: August 2024

Are the UPC codes available anywhere? I haven't seen them yet.
Think it is very weird that they reversed the names. The hasbro exclusives seem very interesting and promising. These prices seem very affordable compared to past products. This is what beyblades cost back during plastic gen. Looking forward to see them and most excited about that cobolt drake stadium set.
(Mar. 03, 2024  8:59 AM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Think it is very weird that they reversed the names. The hasbro exclusives seem very interesting and promising. These prices seem very affordable compared to past products. This is what beyblades cost back during plastic gen. Looking forward to see them and most excited about that cobolt drake stadium set.

Do note that the prices are only MSRP, stores could increase the prices(as they likely will, at least my Walmart does), but hopefully they stay relatively low.
Here are a couple Video of about the Hasbro version of Beyblade X that coming that United States & other North America's countries:

The second one is about Zankye & Nizuma Blader discuss about this toyline in the next couple of few months

Like Soar Phoenix (Phoenix Wing), Phoenix Feather (? Phoenix), & Cobalt Drake (?)
(Mar. 04, 2024  7:37 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are a couple Video of about the Hasbro version of Beyblade X that coming that United States & other North America's countries:

The second one is about Zankye & Nizuma Blader discuss about this toyline in the next couple of few months

Like Soar Phoenix (Phoenix Wing), Phoenix Feather (? Phoenix), & Cobalt Drake (?)

Almost all of this news has been posted here already

praying the drake in a set rumor is true