Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

We've known Hasbro would be handling Beyblade X for a while now, but since we got some actual product listings this morning I figured now would be a great time to start up a discussion thread.

They claim to be "identical in weight, feel, and performance across Hasbro and Takara Tomy", but we'll see how true that is.

Current listings
-Sword Dran
-Scythe Incendio
-Arrow Wizard
-Helm Knight

Dual packs
-Chain Incendio & Arrow Wizard
-Viper & Sword Dran
-Thanos & Iron Man

Other
-Venom Spider (Idk if this is a marvel dual pack or some exclusive starter so i'm putting it here)
-Beyblade X Winder
-Beyblade X Beystadium

Sources

Welp, the starting 4 are no longer tentative. We've got trademarks.

https://www.trademarkelite.com/europe/tr...td./583240
See y'all for the Ghost Spider and Spider Man 2-Pack.
the random spanish is so odd
I wonder what the Hasbro names version for both Cobalt Drake & Phoenix Feather?

I like the names: Fire Scythe, Flame Scythe, & Inferno Scythe
(Feb. 06, 2024  7:06 AM)beyspark Wrote: Names change is so weird.

Almost always it's for copyright, so yeah.
I hope that that claim of being identical in weight and performance holds true.

I also hope that Hasbro and TT end up compatible unlike burst.
Please don’t screw this up Hasbro PLEASE 🙏
really looking forward to this. i'm not 100% confident that the quality will live up to their claims, but regardless, the accessibility will really help the competitive scene in the West grow

the names are very odd though, especially Sword Dran. that just *really* doesn't sound right
They're just gonna slap an Iron Man/Thanos/Venom/Spiderman sticker on these things and call it a day I bet. I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't feel too disappointed.
(Feb. 06, 2024  8:35 PM)lil-iz Wrote: They're just gonna slap an Iron Man/Thanos/Venom/Spiderman sticker on these things and call it a day I bet. I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't feel too disappointed.
Well that’s what TT did with Hello Kitty, and other collabs were just recolors, so really you’re setting them high so you can set them low.
New listing just showed up
Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader  Blader DJ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyblade-BBX-Lu...368&sr=8-2
(Feb. 08, 2024  12:18 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: New listing just showed up

Bruh star wars? What is this???
(Feb. 08, 2024  1:40 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2024  12:18 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: New listing just showed up

Bruh star wars? What is this???

This is Hasbro. Blader DJ
(Feb. 08, 2024  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2024  1:40 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Bruh star wars? What is this???

This is Hasbro. Blader DJ
Oh no... why Hasbro WHY???
I'd like to know why Hasbro made QD the way they did. Were they trying to save $ or be safer for kids? The worst part were the slopes instead of teeth & the fake armor. I can picture them making entirely of plastic and making their version of Colbalt Drake completely useless. I feel sorry for kids & teens that buy Hasbro bc they are wasting their parents $. Buying a Hasbro bey is like buying a knockoff purse.
Kinda off topic, since this is the X thread and not the Burst thread.

If we take Hasbro's word, it'll be the same as TT for X anyway.
(Feb. 08, 2024  2:45 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2024  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: This is Hasbro. Blader DJ
Oh no... why Hasbro WHY???
JC calm down, like you won't buy them anyway.
(Feb. 08, 2024  2:01 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2024  2:45 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Oh no... why Hasbro WHY???
JC calm down, like you won't buy them anyway.
Buddy ever heard of a joke? SMH 🤦‍♂️
According to Target listings from @moonmistblue on Twitter, the MSRP for a “special top” (starter?) will be $12.99 USD and the “battle set” will be $49.99 USD. 

Looks like it will be slightly higher than the current American MSRP for Burst starters and stadium sets.
(Feb. 12, 2024  5:52 AM)Hato Wrote: According to Target listings from @moonmistblue on Twitter, the MSRP for a “special top” (starter?) will be $12.99 USD and the “battle set” will be $49.99 USD. 

Looks like it will be slightly higher than the current American MSRP for Burst starters and stadium sets.

$12.99 is still cheaper than I was expecting, so I'll take it.
(Feb. 07, 2024  3:00 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2024  8:35 PM)lil-iz Wrote: They're just gonna slap an Iron Man/Thanos/Venom/Spiderman sticker on these things and call it a day I bet. I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't feel too disappointed.
Well that’s what TT did with Hello Kitty, and other collabs were just recolors, so really you’re setting them high so you can set them low.

Yeah... you lost me a bit there bud, but I think I see what you mean. Hello Kitty technically was its own release (BU chip) and not a sticker, so I'm expecting lower than a Hello kitty. But now... what is my expectation level if we are to follow what you said?
More names, wooo

tl;dw:
-Soar Phoenix (starter; this is wing not feather)
-Keel Shark (booster)
-Horn Rhino (booster)
-Talon Ptera (booster)
-Xtreme Battle Set (has same dimensions as the slingshock set with z achilles/wonder valtryek)

Imo
On one hand Keel Shark is probably the worst rename that's been revealed in x so far
On the other hand, Soar Phoenix has got to be the best and I honestly think I prefer it over Phoenix Wing.
(Feb. 12, 2024  5:53 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2024  3:00 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Well that’s what TT did with Hello Kitty, and other collabs were just recolors, so really you’re setting them high so you can set them low.

Yeah... you lost me a bit there bud, but I think I see what you mean. Hello Kitty technically was its own release (BU chip) and not a sticker, so I'm expecting lower than a Hello kitty. But now... what is my expectation level if we are to follow what you said?

The Hello Kitty release was a printed chip,  not nearly as decorated and unique as the standard release stuff. I think that should be the LOWEST form of "unique design" we should expect.
New listings via https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/?query1=beyblade, found by Hato

Single Packs:
-Steel Samurai (New)
-Horn Rhino (RhinoHorn)
-Keel Shark (SharkEdge)
-Talon Ptera (New)

Dual Packs:
-Yell Kong (New) and Helm Knight (KnightShield)
-Bite Croc (New) and Sting Uni (UnicornSting)
-Gale Wyvern (WyvernGale) and Tail Viper (ViperTail)
-Knife Shinobi (New) and Keel Shark (SharkEdge)
-Chain Incendio (HellsChain) and Arrow Wizard (WizardArrow)
-Tail Viper (ViperTail) and Sword Dran (DranSword)