Hasbro Avatar Attack Beystadium opinions

Hi, anyone care to give their opinion of this stadium in terms of how beyblades move around in it?

I like the shape of it (definitely not interested in the gimmicky claw & sword, just the shape & size of the stadium) but not sure how beyblades perform on it, whether they move weirdly or avoid the centre too much

Anyone care to share some pros & cons of their experiences with this stadium?
I would say that the bump in the middle gets annoying at times, and if you keep on the sword and claw, the beyblade will get some clicks added to it. It is also good at stopping attack types from going around the stadium as much, and it’s bigger for more people.
(Jun. 29, 2018  9:05 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I would say that the bump in the middle gets annoying at times, and if you keep on the sword and claw, the beyblade will get some clicks added to it. It is also good at stopping attack types from going around the stadium as much, and it’s bigger for more people.

You mean with attack types it helps stop them doing a tornado circle along the ridge, right?  So does it hinder the flower pattern too?
(Jun. 29, 2018  10:12 AM)TCBlading Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  9:05 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I would say that the bump in the middle gets annoying at times, and if you keep on the sword and claw, the beyblade will get some clicks added to it. It is also good at stopping attack types from going around the stadium as much, and it’s bigger for more people.

You mean with attack types it helps stop them doing a tornado circle along the ridge, right?  So does it hinder the flower pattern too?

I'd say yea it would because of the bump on the middle but other than that it's an alright stadium
Aren't there other stadiums with little bumps in the middle? Seems like that would help stamina and defense types
(Jun. 29, 2018  2:44 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: Aren't there other stadiums with little bumps in the middle? Seems like that would help stamina and defense types

Na. The bump messes them up too.
So far I've only ever seen the blue standard stadium in Walmart and target, and the red stadium with the swirl type pattern at k-mart. I've seen the star battle stadium too a few times.

Star stadium is the one I use, big enough to practice banking shots and keeps everything contained lol.
the avatar attack stadium is awful, imo

that lid is probably the most annoying bey related thing hasbro as ever made
and if you take it off, you will be chasing parts all day

also the stadium floor shape essentially nullifies any attempt at consistant flower patterns
and the bump in the middle makes stamina and defense types weaker

it’s like hasbro is trying to nullify whatever skill TT has required in beyblade
and reduce the game to complete luck and gear

avoid this stadium and save your money for a b-09 or b-33
Anyone else have good or bad experiences with this stadium?? I am leaning towards returning it to the store as have not opened the box yet. I was digging the larger size for attack types to move around in without falling noisily into the little pockets if you take out those claw/sword devices. That bump in the middle sounds annoying but I thought it would be good as I had the TT B-19 Burst stadium & it does the opposite, it makes the beys go down into a tiny little circle to fight, which I hate. I was thinking the bump encourages them to spread out a bit & move around more but dunno if that’s such a great thing now?
(Jul. 01, 2018  1:20 PM)TCBlading Wrote: Anyone else have good or bad experiences with this stadium??  I am leaning towards returning it to the store as have not opened the box yet.  I was digging the larger size for attack types to move around in without falling noisily into the little pockets if you take out those claw/sword devices.  That bump in the middle sounds annoying but I thought it would be good as I had the TT B-19 Burst stadium & it does the opposite, it makes the beys go down into a tiny little circle to fight, which I hate.  I was thinking the bump encourages them to spread out a bit & move around more but dunno if that’s such a great thing now?

Hasbro was trying to add the gimmicky features to it to make battling more ‘interesting’ but customers and I who has not bought it but seen reviews, think that the plan didn’t roll as they anticipated it to...
(Jul. 01, 2018  1:20 PM)TCBlading Wrote: Anyone else have good or bad experiences with this stadium??  I am leaning towards returning it to the store as have not opened the box yet.  I was digging the larger size for attack types to move around in without falling noisily into the little pockets if you take out those claw/sword devices.  That bump in the middle sounds annoying but I thought it would be good as I had the TT B-19 Burst stadium & it does the opposite, it makes the beys go down into a tiny little circle to fight, which I hate.  I was thinking the bump encourages them to spread out a bit & move around more but dunno if that’s such a great thing now?

If I already had the thing I would keep it and use it lol. Worst case it's a way to switch it up from normal battles, and any stadium can be good to practice aim and launch control on.
(Jun. 30, 2018  8:32 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the avatar attack stadium is awful, imo

that lid is probably the most annoying bey related thing hasbro as ever made
and if you take it off, you will be chasing parts all day

also the stadium floor shape essentially nullifies any attempt at consistant flower patterns
and the bump in the middle makes stamina and defense types weaker

it’s like hasbro is trying to nullify whatever skill TT has required in beyblade
and reduce the game to complete luck and gear

avoid this stadium and save your money for a b-09 or b-33

Would u mind measuring the ridge centre circle diameter of B-09 & B-33 & let me know?  It seems a lot of TT ones are about 10 inches (or 5 beyblades across assuming they are 2 inches each!) but do B-09 &/or B-33 have larger centre circles eg 11 or 12 inches?  I can only estimate based on watching vids of beyblades in these stadiums lol!

(Jul. 01, 2018  1:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Hasbro was trying to add the gimmicky features to it to make battling more ‘interesting’ but customers and I who has not bought it but seen reviews, think that the plan didn’t roll as they anticipated it to...

I wouldn’t use the gimmicks anyway, but am more interested in the shape & size of the stadium & whether it makes for any negative movement patterns or more boring/slower action
(Jul. 01, 2018  6:14 PM)TCBlading Wrote: I wouldn’t use the gimmicks anyway, but am more interested in the shape & size of the stadium & whether it makes for any negative movement patterns or more boring/slower action

I still want to get that red standard type hasbro stadium to see how the corkscrew pattern in the floor affects the game.
(Jul. 01, 2018  7:54 PM)Dutchems Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  6:14 PM)TCBlading Wrote: I wouldn’t use the gimmicks anyway, but am more interested in the shape & size of the stadium & whether it makes for any negative movement patterns or more boring/slower action

I still want to get that red standard type hasbro stadium to see how the corkscrew pattern in the floor affects the game.

The pattern is to catch attackers a guide them but it ruins attack patterns and screws over left spin. Hasbro is bad with stadiums.
Thanks for saving me the ten bucks lol.
(Jul. 01, 2018  7:54 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I still want to get that red standard type hasbro stadium to see how the corkscrew pattern in the floor affects the game.

I did not notice any significant effect of those patterns, but using red Chaos Core almost daily. Had to get it because that's only type used at our tournaments (omg, last one was in December ... sigh). But bump is soooo annoying, dont ever think of getting it if you don't have to ;)

(Jul. 01, 2018  8:41 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Thanks for saving me the ten bucks lol.

You're lucky, Hasbro costs a lot in Europe. 25 dollars here for arena.
I’m not a fan of the stadium because the center is convex
OK I have tried one of these Avatar Attack stadium myself now, & I notice attack types fizzle out earlier due to more space. The only attack type that continued strong action & actually moved well in this stadium was Nightmare Longinus. Defence & stamina types weren’t hugely affected by the bump in the middle. I like the deep ridge compared with TT standard stadiums but other Hasbro stadiums have that too. I have returned the stadium as it costs a lot more where I am than in the USA.