Hasbro’s Beyblade Burst Surge Hypersphere Wave 8: Soul Luinor L5, Storm Pegasis P5

Well it looks like hasbro won’t release Hypersphere wave 8 which is a shame becouse it’s probably the best one they announced. As for why they don’t want to release it. We don’t know. Hopefully it does get realised soon or we still get mf remakes.

If anyone has any images of the beys can we please see them.
Wait... do you mean speedstorm?
Cuz hypersphere was gt...
(Nov. 02, 2021  11:32 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Wait... do you mean speedstorm?
Cuz hypersphere was gt...

They have been releasing some Hypersphere beys even through the Surge line, mostly in two-packs with Slingshock beys. These "duel packs" have been a bit hit-or-miss, but it has ensured that their older stadium types are still supported a little bit.
The very funny thing is the fact that Soul Luinor L5 is in the app for like almost SIX MONTHS (got released in the app update of May), but it's only that. No pictures, details or anything else of the Bey. Storm Pegasis, nothing. Like really nothing. Hasbro truly sucks if it's about advertising new products. What a shame. Unhappy
(Nov. 02, 2021  4:41 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: The very funny thing is the fact that Soul Luinor L5 is in the app for like almost SIX MONTHS (got released in the app update of May), but it's only that. No pictures, details or anything else of the Bey. Storm Pegasis, nothing. Like really nothing. Hasbro truly sucks if it's about advertising new products. What a shame. Unhappy

I highly doubt they put Soul Luinor L5 in the app as an advertisement. It's just there so that scanning the QR code would work. There was no expectation for players to dig through the app and find it. It's just poor communication with the app development team. Hardly an intentionally deceitful thing.
So Soul Luinor has been in the app for ages but nothing for Storm Pegasis. I wonder if hasbro has just gave up on the surge Hypersphere thing. I also wonder if they’ll ever do speed Storm for QD with stuff like demise Solomon or origin Uranus.
I think the main reason they aren't doing pegasis is that it would have to have metal, and knowing Hasbro they would rather die than do that.
(Nov. 04, 2021  3:47 AM)awesome24 Wrote: I think the main reason they aren't doing pegasis is that it would have to have metal, and knowing Hasbro they would rather die than do that.

Well like other beys such as myth Odax O5 (knockout Odin) they will simply just remove I still wonder if these will ever get released or just be forgotten also doesn’t explain why hasbro added soul Luinor L5 in the app
Well I guess this wave is over because still no Storm Pegasis in the app