Has anyone heard of BeyBattle Network?

Seems pretty interesting from what I've seen. It's kinda like here except it's more focused on team battling rather than everyone being solo, as well as battles being meet-ups (rather than tournaments) between teams. It’s pretty new, having popped up not even a month ago.
I've joined just as it was made, this saturday will be it's first battle with a 1v1 for the losers bey!
It looks pretty cool, I agree. I've been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks and was worried since all the tournaments are not close to me. The idea of smaller team meets is pretty interesting, though I'm eager to try a tournament also.

I had beyblades as a kid and always had the same problems, not many people in my area were actually into the hobby. Now my child tells me about other kids at school playing with their beyblades and I'm suddenly recognizing a missed childhood opportunity of my own. Haha. I hope to help foster a small team for my area for the kids that were like me.

Thanks for sharing!
That seems cool but I don’t like losing my Beyblade. But it was good sharing it thanks.
(Jan. 25, 2024  1:19 AM)kidkat05 Wrote: That seems cool but I don’t like losing my Beyblade. But it was good sharing it thanks.

You don't exactly lose your bey, just parts, and whatever you decide is available for taking.
So I can decide what I want and what I let go?
Hello Rolf.

I'm all for discussion of alternative platforms - their positives, negatives, and so on. Having said that, I have edited your OP, removing the link and tacit endorsement. Try to keep things unbiased, and avoid outright advertising another website with much the same goal as ours with links on these forums. Thanks.
Does the WBO have an alternative that could replace the team battle network idea of the BBN?

I signed up on both forums looking for any kind of activity in my area and I'm disappointed by both. I don't have the depth to work as an organizer for a local tournament. I don't have the time for traveling many hours out of my home state for an event.

Is there a better listing that would give tips on how to grow a local community for the hobby?

Thanks for your help, I know it can be frustrating when you have new people asking old questions
(Jan. 25, 2024  2:05 PM)IronOrion Wrote: Does the WBO have an alternative that could replace the team battle network idea of the BBN?

I signed up on both forums looking for any kind of activity in my area and I'm disappointed by both. I don't have the depth to work as an organizer for a local tournament. I don't have the time for traveling many hours out of my home state for an event.

Is there a better listing that would give tips on how to grow a local community for the hobby?

Thanks for your help, I know it can be frustrating when you have new people asking old questions

Our community has our own version of team battle that we do(which is basically 3on3 but with extra steps), and becoming an organizer isn't hard at all, in fact the quiz is open note. You could also keep tournaments small at first and have them unranked.
I will continue to look into the options for a while. I don't have enough depth for hosting anything, and I don't know if there's interest in my area. I'm being too hasty maybe