Has a tv show or movie ever made you cry?

Poll: Ever cried from an emotional tv show or movie?

Yes
72.09%
No
27.91%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Have you ever seen anything on tv or in a movie that has brought you to tears?

I'm a dude but there is one movie that makes me cry and that's the Lifetime movie "Prayers for Bobby", which I would strongly suggest to anybody that needs help coming to turns with finding out someone you are close to is gay.

Edit : I need to add MTV's "If You Really Knew Me" that I've been watching for the past half hour. It's really good for those who haven't seen it before.
The Notebook
Titanic
Grave of the Fireflies
Beasties
Dragon Ball GT
The 2010 Stanley Cup Finals

+ countless other times.

If you've seen those TV series, and movies, you know why I get waterworks flowing.

For GT, it's a sentimental moment of seeing something that's been part of my life for so long to end...
Yes All the Old pokemon movies and some animes at the end
Only one movie make me cry: Hachiko
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:36 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: Only one movie make me cry: Hachiko

is hachiko the one about the dog that waits at the train station for his owner that died that one made me cry also

others that made me cry

gundam seed destiny
code geass R2 and R1
yugi oh 5Ds
transformers G1 movie
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann always brings me close to tears during the emotional bits. You know what I mean if you've seen it.
doctor who ( when rose goes / when rory dies ect0
eastenders (when bradley died)
dragon ball gt obvious reasons
hachiko
when i was 6 i said i was old enough to wath horror movies 5 minutes later i was crying
This is a freaking spoiler thread.
I'd hate to have not owned Gurren Laggan, or have seen it, and walked into this thread.

Like guys, there are spoiler tags. I usually use them for unfunny jokes, but they exist.
I haven't really "cried" during a show or movie, but I have gone puppy-eyed and have had many, many goosebumps as if I was going to cry. For example:

-Bleach
-Beasties
-Beast Machine
-Scent of a woman
-Death Note (Yep...)
-Vanilla Sky
-Saving Private Ryan
-Toy Story 3 (Of course)
-Dances with wolves
-One Flew Over A Cuckoo's Nest (Poor Jack Nicholson T_T)
-The Bucket List

There are many more, but I think I've said enough XD
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:53 PM)Dude Wrote: -Beasties/ Beast Wars
-Beast Machine

Primal? All 3 times...
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:22 PM)To Wrote: I'd hate to have not owned Gurren Laggan, or have seen it, and walked into this thread.

Like guys, there are spoiler tags. I usually use them for unfunny jokes, but they exist.

[had to delete several spoiler posts despite the fact i am still making my way through gurren lagann]

CHEERS BROS

Everyone, if you are referring to specific plot points which are of significant importance to shows, please either use the spoiler tag or allude to it subtly in a way that only others who have seen the scene will understand.

e.g.

(Jul. 28, 2010  9:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann always brings me close to tears during the emotional bits. You know what I mean if you've seen it.

THANK YOU.
Spoiler Alert. The season finale of 6teen. I was so sad when Nikki was leaving. The song at the end showing a bunch a scenes of the show made me cry especially when they were all together. The last scene made me cry too. It was a picture of every recurring character and supporting character.
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:26 AM)Lastdata Wrote: Yes All the Old pokemon movies
Lol, how? anyways I have never cried during a tv show or a movie, but once my niece cried during an episode of spongebob, lol but then again it was the halloween episode and she was 2 lol.
i cried with Dragonball GT and as stated before for obvious reasons
Sorry ♥ Unhappy
Call me stupid but why does dragonball gt make you cry?
I can't recall ever actually crying due to a TV show, movie, or game, but there has been plenty of close calls. Here are a few that I remember, and for the most part I'm referring to the ending of each movie/series/game listed:

- 5 Centimeters Per Second
- Gackt LIVE TOUR 2003 Jougen no Tsuki~上弦の⽉~
- Moon Child
- Toy Story 3
- Gundam SEED Destiny
- .hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption
- Frasier
(Jul. 29, 2010  9:37 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Call me stupid but why does dragonball gt make you cry?
when i goku gets on shinrons back and takes goku with him and when pam sees goku when shes old
Okay. If that is what makes you sad then so be it. I don't really get it.
Code Geass and Death Note brang me clos
hachiko
echoes of the rainbow
Aftershock
Toy story 3 ( WTF??? dont know why i did.)
plenty of others.