Happy Christmas WBO!

I don't think this needs much of a description. I was feeling festive and I had some crappy lessons today so I made a Christmas card for all you guys. I didn't have much at hand so I'm afraid it's on lined paper and it has no colour. Oh well. No criticisms or anything necessary - I'm just wishing you all a Happy Christmas! Smile
Oh and if anybody else feels like doing something similar you are welcome to post in this thread. EDIT: In fact, I urge you to do this because it's friendly and fun and then I don't look like the only weirdo. XD

[Image: WBOChristmas2.jpg]
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year you guys.
Cool pic. Merry christmas everyone! (or is it a litle early to say that?) Smile
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:33 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: Cool pic. Merry christmas everyone! (or is it a litle early to say that?) Smile

I don't think it's too early! It's not like when shops put Christmas stuff up at the end of the sumemr is it? We have only 10 days left! I'm so excited. XD
another really good drawing! lol & Merry Christmas Grin
Awesome picture! I din't see it before lol.
You really are a good artist!
O wow that looks awesome! Grin
Merry cristmas! Smile €£¥$¢©®♭♪™ÆζΞΩ☆◎ϊ△□◇○§(random text from wii browser) btw nice Qcotal
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:09 PM)savatoex Wrote: Merry cristmas! Smile €£¥$¢©®♭♪™ÆζΞΩ☆◎ϊ△□◇○§(random text from wii browser) btw nice Qcotal

XD Does it always do that? Gasp

Btw, -WOLF- and savatoex, your avatars look so awesome together. 8D
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:23 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:09 PM)savatoex Wrote: Merry cristmas! Smile €£¥$¢©®♭♪™ÆζΞΩ☆◎ϊ△□◇○§(random text from wii browser) btw nice Qcotal

XD Does it always do that? Gasp

Btw, -WOLF- and savatoex, your avatars look so awesome together. 8D
I manually inputted the text via the "More" section on the Wii keyboard thing btw the avatars look trippy togev
Wow! Very nice, those drawings of Master Dragoon, Quetzalcoatl, and Driger MS are impressive.
this is the cutest post in Beywiki/WBO history
Well done, i can't draw beyblades, they're pretty hard to draw imo.
(Dec. 16, 2008  2:59 AM)Taiki Wrote: Well done, i can't draw beyblades, they're pretty hard to draw imo.

I feel this way too. Back in my jit days, I remeber trying to come up with beyblade desings for corocoro...EPIC PHAIL.
Awesome drawing! I love the drawing of Quetzalcoatl.

Merry/Happy Christmas to you and WBO, too!
(Dec. 16, 2008  1:25 AM)Kei Wrote: Wow! Very nice, those drawings of Master Dragoon, Quetzalcoatl, and Driger MS are impressive.

Ooo, you recognized them! I thought the first two came out okay but I don't think I'd have recognised Driger MS. XD

And thanks everyone. Happy Christmas. <3
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  2:59 AM)Taiki Wrote: Well done, i can't draw beyblades, they're pretty hard to draw imo.

I feel this way too. Back in my jit days, I remeber trying to come up with beyblade desings for corocoro...EPIC PHAIL.

I lol'd

Beyblades take leet skills to draw. The ones i draw end up looking like wonky circles and its a mess.
OMG thats cool. you draw mostly from memory? if so madprops
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:26 PM)Blue Wrote: OMG thats cool. you draw mostly from memory? if so madprops

Well I sketched it out at school and went over most of it. But I went over the beybladesn when I got home.....now I've drawn them once I could probably do them again from memory.....Uncertain
that pic is really cool merry xmass every one!
(Dec. 15, 2008  6:53 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I don't think this needs much of a description. I was feeling festive and I had some crappy lessons today so I made a Christmas card for all you guys. I didn't have much at hand so I'm afraid it's on lined paper and it has no colour. Oh well. No criticisms or anything necessary - I'm just wishing you all a Happy Christmas! Smile
Oh and if anybody else feels like doing something similar you are welcome to post in this thread. EDIT: In fact, I urge you to do this because it's friendly and fun and then I don't look like the only weirdo. XD

[Image: WBOChristmas2.jpg]

<3 the drawing,Merry christmas Smile
I'll post an awesome picture later.

I only have a few things to add to it...