Halo: Reach thread

So, please post what strategies you use to win a specific battle(eg. Grifball, Slayer etc.) or maybe how to get better at something you are bad at(ex. DMR duels, snipers). Basically, we're helping each other by learning new ways to pwn at Halo.
I have recently bought Halo Reach and I found out that sniping is a good way to win. It's the first Halo game I have ever bought because I have been hooked on Call Of Duty for so long. Sniping on Halo Reach is not hard at all; I might take Halo Reach back to the store.......
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:27 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I have recently bought Halo Reach and I found out that sniping is a good way to win. It's the first Halo game I have ever bought because I have been hooked on Call Of Duty for so long. Sniping on Halo Reach is not hard at all; I might take Halo Reach back to the store.......
play halo reach on legendary.... Uncertain it near to be impossible but yea.... for online i guess reach is good but id say halo 3 is harder and better on the online
Yeah, Halo 3 is better, but hey, it's the prequel, which means it's before Halo 1.
nice game but i like the earlier versions more
I believe we have a thread for this,wait no, I know we have a thread for this game :V iv posted in it.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:10 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I believe we have a thread for this,wait no, I know we have a thread for this game :V iv posted in it.

Actually, we have a thread discussing which game is better, CoD, or Reach.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HALO-REA...H%21%21%21

Gloomy, I believe that is the thread you were talking about?
Bingo Odin,theirs no need for this thread if we already have one Uncertain well in my opion,but seeing how this thread hasn't been closed yet guess it's alright?
and ha I guess I did forget about that scene, I started skipping the cutscenes after the tenth time I played the campaign :\
At least just talk before it get locked. See, people havent even heard of Halo Reach. Why not just tell them to make their experience better?
(May. 28, 2011  12:56 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Bingo Odin,theirs no need for this thread if we already have one Uncertain well in my opion,but seeing how this thread hasn't been closed yet guess it's alright?
and ha I guess I did forget about that scene, I started skipping the cutscenes after the tenth time I played the campaign :\

That is made before Halo Reach is still out. So, it's basically about anticipating more than gaming.