Halloween the movies.

This thread is for the movie series Halloween.

You can discuss if you like it or not here,and why.
I love the series.I like the suspense,it keeps me on the edge of my seat.I like all the movies,except the remakes by Rob Zombie.The first one he made was OK but the second one...he made Michael talk.
I some what like the 3rd one,Season of the Witch,even if it had nothing to do with Michael Meyers.

My favorite one is 4 Revenge of Michael Meyers,I think..if it's the one with his little niece and shes' around 8 years old.I can't remember it's been forever since I seen it.Correct me if I'm wrong.Well I like that one because how it shows Michael alot throughout the movie and not just killing people.I also like how it takes place during a big town party and no one notices him.
So,yeah discuss the series here.
Elaborate in your post or you will be reported.
The original #1 all the way, the sequels are also fun but Rob Zombie had to rear his massive ego into the franchise. But as far as sequels go, H2O is one of the most chilling.

I sure hope to god Rob Zombie does not touch ANY Stephen King movies or ends up being the face behind any remakes of said movie adaptions.
Heard so much about this movie yet not seen. So many people love this movie, can any one give me link to download movie or suggest any site where DVD is available.