Halloween Costumes

Is anyone on here even going out for Halloween? lol. What did u guys wear? i was an inflatable t-rex
[Image: BBcU0mB.jpg]
Approved way too late, but I actually saw that same costume right on my street... I thought it was very well made, but clearly the guy must have also just bought his hah.
I was Tyson from Beyblade! Of course no one in my neighborhood knows about Tyson.
(Nov. 08, 2016  3:05 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I was Tyson from Beyblade! Of course no one in my neighborhood knows about Tyson.

How did you do the hair?
Not much with it, just have it long and I didn't have that pony tail. I know I didn't get all details but I did my best for what I have.
(Nov. 08, 2016  3:13 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Not much with it, just have it long and I didn't have that pony tail. I know I didn't get all details but I did my best for what I have.

Oh, cool! That's so awesome!
Not me in the picture, but this is what i wore.[Image: illusion-ollie-ostrich-adult-costume-bc-...1600,1,0,0]
It was fun(ny) to wear, but there were some holes i had to patch up, plus the fan fell out, so my dad hot glued it back on.
Otherwise, I had a lot of fun.
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:57 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: nope Goku black
This is a thread from 4 years ago kind of necropostinv but then it’s on topic so not sure.
I am gonna do vegito from dbz or maybe do vegeta
I live in Australia, so Halloween isn't a big thing, but I found this really cool costume online!
[Image: r-gaming-u-calvin-and-hobbies-19h-1s-1-f...131085.png]
im dressing up as this guy. this is my "im gonna scare the hell out of some kids on Halloween" costume.

[Image: Ghostface.jpg]

(for those who dont know, its Ghostface from the Scream series)
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im dressing up as this guy. this is my "im gonna scare the hell out of some kids on Halloween" costume.

This has brought back so many nightmares as a kid. My 15-year-old cousin would wear a glow-in-the-dark mask and scare me in the middle of the night.
I am being the lord of darkness
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im dressing up as this guy. this is my "im gonna scare the hell out of some kids on Halloween" costume.

You should have got the one where you squeeze the thing and fake blood goes around the mask

Also I found a inflatable dragon big enough for me, way better then the trex
I decided not to go when I saw some kid dressed up like a coconut.