Hallowe'en

I threw up for three hours and then slept until 7pm. Dx
AnnieDuck Wrote:I threw up for three hours and then slept until 7pm. Dx

trick or treat
oh carp off

edit: should mention that that was said in a loving fashion

though goddamn today sucked
wtf, since when apostrophe?

w.e i came from work and ate some of the candy for trick or treaters. max of maybe 27 came to the door, in my neighbor hood there aren't nearly as many ppl out in last 3 years like they used too.
BlueSZK Wrote:wtf, since when apostrophe?

w.e i came from work and ate some of the candy for trick or treaters. max of maybe 27 came to the door, in my neighbor hood there aren't nearly as many ppl out in last 3 years like they used too.

the word hallowe'en is a bizarre abbreviation of "hallow's eve" so the apostrophe is appropriate

so i edited the topic title
never heard of it that way...
BUT WELCOME TO AMERICA

Anyways, I was Ash in at school and then a pirate at night. Some people are real dicks though when you ask them if you're willing to donate canned foods for a food drive or not. I could simply take a simple "no" >.>
are you guys kidding? you've never seen it spelt "hallowe'en"?
Never have. I've gone to a catholic school for like 9 years and it's been like known as "Halloween" there the entire time. And I don't think any teacher has spelt it out in high school either.
i went trik or treating 10 pound of candy
but as i see people tipi ing houses [yes my house got tipid ] i thought this is a cathlic holiday it mean all hollows eve witch means all saints day eve i ijust thought wat have today socioty come to
Tamer Brad Wrote:
BlueSZK Wrote:wtf, since when apostrophe?

the word hallowe'en is a bizarre abbreviation of "hallow's eve" so the apostrophe is appropriate

so i edited the topic title

Sleepy HALLOW.
rooneyt Wrote:i went trik or treating 10 pound of candy
but as i see people tipi ing houses [yes my house got tipid ] i thought this is a cathlic holiday it mean all hollows eve witch means all saints day eve i ijust thought wat have today socioty come to

amazing
Quote:[yes my house got tipid ]
Sorry, but I really lol'd
Well the party I was supposed to go to got canceled so I just went out Trick or Treating with my little sister. (She's 6.)

I still wore the Edward Scissorhands costume and, rather surprisingly, I got a lot of good compliments. I took pictures at my Grandma's so I'll have to wait for her to send them to me before I can post them.

I got quite a bit of candy. Too bad I'll more than likely throw most of it out. :\
THAT'S SO SWEET

I wish I had a little sister/daughter.

I miss my baby cousin now. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:THAT'S SO SWEET

Ha ha ha.

She was Mulan, the Disney character.

Yes, imagine how goofy we looked walking together. An out of place Geisha and a mute man with scissors for hands.

Perfect pair? Oh, I think so.
Roan Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:THAT'S SO SWEET

Ha ha ha.

She was Mulan, the Disney character.

Yes, imagine how goofy we looked walking together. An out of place Geisha and a mute man with scissors for hands.

Perfect pair? Oh, I think so.

i bet you looked like a pedophile. shes like 4 feet, and youre like 6 foot 2 lol
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:I demand you rename this topic Hallowe'en. do it now

THANK YOU

I hate when people don't use the apostrophe.

Just to let you know, both spellings are correct.

Wiki - The term Halloween (and its alternative rendering Hallowe'en) is shortened from All-hallow-even, as it is the eve of "All Hallows' Day",[1] which is now also known as All Saints' Day

Halloween is the original hehe Smile
I saw I saw Halloween spelt like "Hallowe'en," but it was in French class.
Mystikal Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:I demand you rename this topic Hallowe'en. do it now

THANK YOU

I hate when people don't use the apostrophe.

Just to let you know, both spellings are correct.

Wiki - The term Halloween (and its alternative rendering Hallowe'en) is shortened from All-hallow-even, as it is the eve of "All Hallows' Day",[1] which is now also known as All Saints' Day

Halloween is the original hehe Smile

don't care, new rule: hallowe'en is the official beywiki spelling
This was the first year in like, four years that I haven't taken my sister Trick-or-Treating. She said she had fun though. She was a witch this year.

It rained here, so the only people who went out were those really excited to get drunk on a rainy Wednesday evening.
I was out working yesterday until 8:30 PM, came home to a shitload of kids in the streets, had to get out of the vehicle I was the passenger in and walk home from three blocks away. I even saw some kids trick-or-treating in stores on commercial streets. I saw that, and I was like, "Can they even do that? Why didn't I ever do that?!"
Ichida Wrote:I was out working yesterday until 8:30 PM, came home to a shitload of kids in the streets, had to get out of the vehicle I was the passenger in and walk home from three blocks away. I even saw some kids trick-or-treating in stores on commercial streets. I saw that, and I was like, "Can they even do that? Why didn't I ever do that?!"

Dude, when I was a kid, after taking it to the streets, my mom took me, my brothers, and my friends to the mall where they gave candy out from every store. It honestly owned, and you missed out!

I miss trick-or-treating.
Yep, my friend at Hollister had to pass out candy to the kidies here at the Mall of America lol

I'm gonna go the some stores tomorrow to stock up on clearance candy Smile