Hajimemashite WBO!

Hi i'm not japanese im from the UK i'm just learning japanese.

Anyway hi, my name is David but i try to get my friends to call me D, i'm 20 years old 21 at the end of April. I'm disabled with many problem aswell as a crippling spine wich means i have to ly down all the time (thank god i own and use a laptop) and i have ot use a wheelchair everytime i go out i only walk less than 5 steps.

I've been a fan of Beyblades since the orignal 1st series and 1st plastic blades, and im sorry but i think i'm more of a fan of the plastics. I think i'm nearest thing to a living version of Kenny the Cheif because i wear glasses full time, have full dark brown messy hair, and i do have a multi purpose tool/utility box full of beyblade parts. I take pics of it if i get requests.

I am planning to give Metal Fight a try but call me old fashioned i'd perfer to wait for the english ones to come out, i don't mind getting japanese accs. or arena but i'd like to get my blades in my languauge.

Anyway that's pretty much it to me, if anyone asks why did i Hajimemashite instead of Konnichiwa, it's because Hajimemashite is how you say hello to someone you meet for the first time. I don't mind being called Cheif just don't call me Kenny.

Thanks for Reading!
Welcome Chief. :] Hope you have a good time here.
Arigoto Nuno-san and Medz-san, i love the japanese language
Welcome CyrosFangus it's great to have you!

CyrosFangus Wrote:Anyway hi, my name is David but i try to get my friends to call me D, i'm 20 years old 21 at the end of April. I'm disabled with many problem aswell as a crippling spine wich means i have to ly down all the time (thank god i own and use a laptop) and i have ot use a wheelchair everytime i go out i only walk less than 5 steps.

Thats too bad man I feel for you, I hope you have a great time on the site though. Where in the UK are you from?
Arigoto Benkei-san, Im in England in Staffordshire, heard of it?
Heads up, that whole "Speaking english but sprinkling in japanese words" thing doesn't go over too well with a lot of members here.
It just makes you look like a giant otaku (and that isn't a good thing)
Okay i'm sorry i'll try and hold back, Nice to meet you Crimson
Welcome! If you have time to waste this is a good site, there's so many topics to read through, and it's highly active with members. Smile
Thank you Neek, i also see they have tourments though here, i always wanted to be in a tournment its a shame the one in a London was a month ago.
Welcome to the WBO
Nice to Meet you SonicManEXE, oh and Lego rocks!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile I hope you have a good time here!
Sorry if this isn't kosher, but how do you play Beyblade with that disability?
Nice to meet you Raykon + Bey Brad.

Bey Brad - i put the stadium on a table and make my oppenent sit at it, and then im just any other blader.
That's really cool. Good on you.
Thanks can i ask, how do you collect faces.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

This probably explains it best. Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome! I hope you have a great time here. Joyful_3 Lolz, 'Chief' is the correct way to spell it. XDDD Don't worry, I sometimes have problems like that too. Ha ha! I really admire you for playing Beyblade with the disability you have - good for you! Beyblade has something for everyone and it's awesome to know that people, no matter whether they have a disability, an illness, disorder or are a different nationality, race or religion can enjoy it. Joyful_3
Welcome!
Thank you bbgoldflame and Trik Nice to meet you
Welcome. よろしく! :D
Welcome to WBO Cheif, I just joined to and is having a wonderful time Smile
Welcome to the WBO, Chief D! Sorry to hear about the disability, but good for you! Keep blading!!