Hair General

This thread was created to talk about the hair products you use.

For shampoo and conditioner I use miracle 10. It works realy well for medium to thick hair.
LEVI-Z (Zaneago) already made a thread like this, I really doubt we needed the first one.
I use to use this kiddy one with the eye. Now I use some random Superdrug one nut and almond. My hair style is now a shape up, gradient=1on sides 1.5 on top

Use to have camero
i used to use the same kidde one as RAW now i use what ever my mom byes
(Apr. 22, 2011  9:10 PM)RAW Wrote: I use to use this kiddy one with the eye. Now I use some random Superdrug one nut and almond. My hair style is now a shape up, gradient=1on sides 1.5 on top

Use to have camero

I used that shampoo when i was 5 it smelled like kindergarden
¬¬ I stopped using it 3 weeks ago Confused
Guys?

We dont care about Shampoo.

We want Hair Style. 8)
Shape up?

Gradients 1 on sides 1.5 on top
I just comb my hair down. After a shower I just shake my head, and leave it.
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:56 PM)Nano Wrote: I just comb my hair down. After a shower I just shake my head, and leave it.
Same, except I don't shake. When I get out of the shower, I put a towel over my head and rub around like when you dry off a dog. Then I just comb it and I'm done. Oh, but I don't use conditioner in my hair. Conditioner causes Acne, so I just use deep cleaning shampoo. It works just as well. (You would be surprised how soft my hair is sometimes. Lol.) Joyful_2
(Apr. 23, 2011  12:01 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:56 PM)Nano Wrote: I just comb my hair down. After a shower I just shake my head, and leave it.
Same, except I don't shake. When I get out of the shower, I put a towel over my head and rub around like when you dry off a dog. Then I just comb it and I'm done. Oh, but I don't use conditioner in my hair. Conditioner causes Acne, so I just use deep cleaning shampoo. It works just as well. (You would be surprised how soft my hair is sometimes. Lol.) Joyful_2

Hah. I too dry my hair as you would dry a dog. I use therapeutic gel shampoo. It works well. You'd ge surprised on how soft my hair is Joyful_2
I dunno know about you guys, but I just towel off my hair, shake and leave it. I straighten it sometimes and even use a hair drier and wax when my hairs short. I can be very obsessive when my hairs styled at school... stopping in front of a window just to fix my hair XP
I do my hair sometimes, I try hard to make my hair looking good i use herbal essences. But i do not have that long of hair so i don't need to do the extra stuff. I can be very obsessive when my hairs styled at school... stopping in front of a window just to fix my hair XP
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:40 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Guys?

We dont care about Shampoo.

We want Hair Style. 8)

Most products from redken are good for styling
I actually have a Redken Straightning Balm, which...I've been using the wrong way, apparently.

Amazon sells Gatsby stuff for cheap, so i'm mondo interested. However, i found out that a Japanese store nearby MIGHT have. I'm gonna have to check it out (and grab a bite) when i get the chance!

But what holding hairspray do you guys recommend? Preferably heat resistant.
Guys, why would you even both posting if you don't do anything to your hair other than drying it normally? I want to read about interesting product and technique, not a lack of style.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Guys, why would you even both posting if you don't do anything to your hair other than drying it normally? I want to read about interesting product and technique, not a lack of style.

I get what you're saying.

Sometimes I put a little gel in my hair, and comb it like Kei. But that's not often.
Hm...i dunno about technique. But one usual style I do is apply wax to the hair first, trying to cover every strand (so to speak). Afterwards, I "mold" nearly 3 quarters of my hair to one side (preferably my right), then point and curl the tips, or at least keep them spaced out from another. On the smaller side of my hair, I work to push most of the hair to the back using bobby pins, but I let a bit of my hair hang down to the side.

In essence, I'm trying to do this style.
[Image: ooo-al-ankh.jpg]
Curling the ends makes it pretty hard, though. I used my Mugens GETs hair wax to mold my hair. I'm working around with different styles too.

Another style I do is the one in my sig. But it requires my hair to be straightened into that position. My sister got it right the first time, then the second time ignored what I asked.
Im going for the Asian Bangs sort of look. Sort of like your Sig Kaji but a Bit shorter.

Ive straightened + Hair Spray and sort of Achieved it. I use Fudge: Membrane Gas for Spray.

I use Fudge: Toffee for Plain Styling which I only use when I cant be Stuffed Straightening.
I might as well put my input in again.

Well, if you want my sort of hairstyle (Just search through pictures of yourself thread) all you have to do is the following:

Apply gel to hair (mainly around the roots)

Tease hair into general spikes, however you wish them to go (I just do mine to the right)

Use straightener to define the spikes, and apply a bit more of gel to the tips.

I like to curl the ends of my spikes/mullet, but it's up to you.

Just adjust this to taste, really.

There's not much else to it, unless your hair is short, which makes it even easier.

Just apply gel throughout, starting at the base, spike to your tastes, then just hairspray to keep it in place.
So I smother my hair in Miracle 10 conditioner and shampoo and rinse it of. Then I use the Redken stand tough extreme gel to end my half mullet in spikes. I know it sounds weird but it looks cool. Oh and I use the Miracle 10 hair mask to make my hair except for the half mullet soft and shiny.
I used to get keratin treatments, but then I figured I could get the same effect by having my hair thinned and straightening it every week or so.
momiji are you from japan??
i like harajuku style but my hair isnt long enough for that
no, I'm from Australia.

Haha, greimatter, my hair is naturally pretty thin as well, so I don't need thinning much when I get it cut.

Ehh, I don't like gelling the mullet much, since it gives it a clumpy greasy look, I either curl the ends out, or just leave it.
Ahh, momiji, you're follically fortunate. I have naturally thick, wavy hair. I want thin straight hair.