Haii :]

Hey, I'm Pete. I'm from the UK=P Just thought I would just say hi to you all, and hopefully get to know you=P

So, I hope your all feeling well and ill talk to you all soon!
Yay, a UK member! Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 You live anywhere near London?
Nope :[
I live in a little town near Birmingham.

Nice to meet you Rocky :]
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Have a fun time here ! Smile
Thank you very much :]

In case you haven't already noticed I'm always putting little smilies lol=P

I smile a lot Grin
Welcome to WBO. Glad we have another UK member. Enjoy the forum and learn about MFB =D.
Wow, a big welcome for me eh? Grin

Anyway, I have to wait for 2010 to get a MFB :[
I can wait though=P Until then I'm using plastics =S
No matter where your from at least you joined our community! Welcome!
Thank you all :]
BTW, if any of you know where to get cheap MFB blades without getting scammed and such, please let me know Grin
(May. 30, 2009  12:36 PM)~Shadow~Pete~ Wrote: BTW, if any of you know where to get cheap MFB blades without getting scammed and such, please let me know Grin

Check out this thread for a list of all the places that sell MFB. But right now ebay has the cheapest and best priced MFB. The sellers are reliable and have a great reputation (well at least the sellers with the cheapest MFB Wink ).
Hey i am LAITON nice to see more members have you got any other friends that like beyblades they could join the site too

-LAITON
Oh, thank you very much Grin
Well, I'm trying to get my friends to like it again Uncertain But I'm not having much success..
Ill try my hardest Grin (sorry for double post)
Hey, Hamix will be pleased. He lives in Nottingham, maybe we could get together one day? I live in Lincolnshire.
Yea should be cool=P

I'm only 14.. so if that puts you off I won't be offended=P
Nice to meet you anyway Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Nice to see another UK Blader!
wanna buy MFB trie ebay
and welcome
(May. 30, 2009  1:32 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: wanna buy MFB trie ebay

I don't think that is something you should ask in a welcome thread.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO and I am also in the UK so it is nice to meet you. Smile
welcome to wbo Smile