Hades Fortress, The Almighty Defense!!!

Hey, no arguing in my thread. But it is true that Metal Ball is a better choice in terms of defense. If you want something with a mixture of stamina, use a Defense series tip. It depends on what you prefer.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:59 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:45 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Quote:With The Results I Got From MB On This Custom..
No,Not Even Close To Even Consider "Better".

Oh Yes I forgot you Know better than Mods and Advanced Members who think MB is better.... Uncertain

Well,It's nice that you remembered.(Sarcasm obviously..)

All MB results that I've had,have always ended in it being a carp tip,Including this combo.
One of the easiest "top-teir" Tips to knock out,Major imbalance issues that always lead to floor-scraping 75% of the time.

Was there ever a mold change of some sort?

Because i had the near-same issue with the Gravity metal wheel,Then later found out i had mold 2,which was the horrible mold.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't even shoot MB correctly? We can DEFINITELY rely on your results(..hopefully you see this is sarcasm).
Who was this aimed at?

MB Is the heaviest Tip. Hence the Heaviest Combo MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB.
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:16 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Oh Yes I forgot you Know better than Mods and Advanced Members who think MB is better.... Uncertain

All MB results that I've had,have always ended in it being a carp tip,Including this combo.
One of the easiest "top-teir" Tips to knock out,Major imbalance issues that always lead to floor-scraping 75% of the time.

Because i had the near-same issue with the Gravity metal wheel,Then later found out i had mold 2,which was the horrible mold.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't even shoot MB correctly? We can DEFINITELY rely on your results(..hopefully you see this is sarcasm).
Who was this aimed at?

I am just confirming this, but I read that MB has major balance issues on high tracks.(In Random Thoughts, th!nk's post) So maybe, thats what Armor is trying to point out? I know that MB is among the best Defense bottoms because of its weight, but I am just trying to end this argument.
Armor- Try MB with a low track, and then we would like to see your results, and your say about MB
I don't quite think that MB being the heaviest tip makes it any good for defense. The fact that it has terrible balance and no friction with the floor makes it terrible as a defense tip, regardless of the weight. With BD, it is bound to scrape the stadium after the first few hits. Add the Basalt wheel's "Staircase of Death" and toppling over is only more likely to happen. CS and RS (Once worn out a bit) are much better choices, primary reason being that they are in fact rubber tips, not metal.

That pretty much supports Stratus G.'s argument in almost every way.
Guys MB is a crappy Tip but it works with the Combo.

Im not making this Combo up Most people Know about it and a Tourney has been won with it.
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:16 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Who was this aimed at?

Not you buddy. Trust and believe me.
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Hey, no arguing in my thread. But it is true that Metal Ball is a better choice in terms of defense. If you want something with a mixture of stamina, use a Defense series tip. It depends on what you prefer.

Sorry about that. Just had to let some things be know. By the way, this combo is indeed awesome. If I were a defensive player, I would definitely go for this.
It sure is Beastly.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:30 AM)Raijin Wrote: I don't quite think that MB being the heaviest tip makes it any good for defense. The fact that it has terrible balance and no friction with the floor makes it terrible as a defense tip, regardless of the weight. With BD, it is bound to scrape the stadium after the first few hits. Add the Basalt wheel's "Staircase of Death" and toppling over is only more likely to happen. CS and RS (Once worn out a bit) are much better choices, primary reason being that they are in fact rubber tips, not metal.

And that is where you are wrong. Basalt's imbalance and MB's "supposed imbalance", which I have never seen because EVERYONE who uses MB in the NY/NJ community can launch it correctly and not have these issues at all especially when paired with Basalt BD145, compliments one another. Basalt's imbalance and weight is what makes it so good. If you have an "unbalanced" bottom, it would perform even better because Basalt's properites would now be enhanced.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:45 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Meet MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.

that's surely a good combo, basalt bd is good, especially with
cs, mb or es

why do i play it with mb?
because I (and maybe mods/advanced members) know better what a basalt does to a cs in terms of wearing =P

also, MB can be shot making the combo actually attack, which is a bless against spin stealers and some other matchups.

since i "only" own 3 CS bottoms, i prefer MB over CS. do not forget you have to wear MB a bit (and it will take a bunch of time even with basalt on it)
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:30 AM)Raijin Wrote: I don't quite think that MB being the heaviest tip makes it any good for defense. The fact that it has terrible balance and no friction with the floor makes it terrible as a defense tip, regardless of the weight. With BD, it is bound to scrape the stadium after the first few hits. Add the Basalt wheel's "Staircase of Death" and toppling over is only more likely to happen. CS and RS (Once worn out a bit) are much better choices, primary reason being that they are in fact rubber tips, not metal.

Heh, why don't you test it for yourself, in fact, both you and Stratus go to a tournament and try it, my goal was try to see if people could either make this combo better or think of something that could counter it AND educate people. I used MB, but I lost because of the fact I kept on launching wrong. I don't have MB, I borrowed it. Also, because of the weight of the combo, with all of the heaviest parts, restabilizes itself. I don't have the parts needed to push this experiment further. Use this combo in tournaments, watch, you'll go far.
What? Everyone got silent. Finally realize the true power of the "Otaku Tank". I tried it with Bull Clear Wheel didn't make much of a difference, PEOPLE Seriously need to stop underestimating and assuming that combos are terrible. Guess what? Face against one and watch you lose. Y'know what this combos aren't for noobs.
Everyone Knows this is a Awesome Near Unbeatable Combo We dont need to Test anymore.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:10 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Everyone Knows this is a Awesome Near Unbeatable Combo We dont need to Test anymore.

Alright so I guess this thread is just for educating people. USE THIS COMBO!
Haha Definitely.

You could Completely Backflip this Thread and turn it into a Thread to find Counters to this Beyblade.
ALright This Thread is officially closed, instead we shall find something to counter this.