Hades Fortress, The Almighty Defense!!!

This "fortress" was shown by both my cousin and I, figures many people will use it in the New York or near that area because of the amazing weight it has. I might as well inform those who know, I'm fairly new, but I've seen many unorthodox combos and are usually terrible. No offense to fellow NY bladers. But this, THIS is the ultimate Defense.

Meet MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.

This Heavyweight Beyblade can outlast most attacks of Attk. Beys. Adding up to almost 62g!

Results?
Vs. Attack
Round 1
MF Basalt Kerbecs: 7
MF Hell Horogium 105RF: 3
Wins Percentage = 70%

Round 2
MF Basalt Kerbecs: 10
MF LL Drago 100RF: 0
Win Percentage = 100%

Vs. Stamina
Round 3
MF Basalt Kerbecs: 6
Earth Pegasis 100WD: 4
Win Percentage = 60%

Round 4
MF Basalt Kerbecs: 9
Burn Virgo D125W2D: 1
Win Percentage = 90%

Amazing right? All you need to look out for are hard hitting Attk. Beys like Hell Horogium and use the "Bank Shot" of Stamina types to "loosen them up". If you could find any type of tip/bottom other than CS, don't hesitate to experiment. See if it works and have better results. Weak Points being low height Staminas. But even more impressive, it could stand up to "Zeus' Thunder" Hell Kerbecs 230CS.
Use better combos by changing clear wheels to Bull. I want to see it vs 230 combos. W2D hasn't been tested much so use WD. Make it vs MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF/MF. Thanks.
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:06 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Use better combos by changing clear wheels to Bull. I want to see it vs 230 combos. W2D hasn't been tested much so use WD. Make it vs MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF/MF. Thanks.

I don't have a full arsenal of beyblades like everyone has, so I'll use Kerbecs and Leone 2, thanks for your suggestion.
I'll change the results somewhere within the week. I'm fairly busy right now. But if you have the materials needed, take it for your own accord and experiment.
Please try this against 230 combos like MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS. This combo sounds quite promising.
This is Already a very well Known Combo.

We dont need testing to back it Up we knows it Unbelievably good.

Even better with MB.
Also, the opponents are not top-tier.
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:14 AM)X1 Wrote: Also, the opponents are not top-tier.

Except for LLD.
Sorry, but we already know this combo, and we prefer Bull as the clear wheel.
But I rather use Hell instead of Basalt, since BD145 is in the combo...
But with CS you won't suffer balance problems, even on normal mode.
Well, I know what beats this consistenly. I will say, the combo is indeed a force to be aware of BUT BD145 based stamina types can beat this. Not to mention attakers.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Well, I know what beats this consistenly. I will say, the combo is indeed a force to be aware of BUT BD145 based stamina types can beat this. Not to mention attakers.

BD145 is consistently defeating attack beys, till its Vulcan 85 R^2F. Though I agree with your second sentence.
Well, you could do your own tests, I'm crammed up with work I haven't been able to test. Also People keep on saying "low tier", well if you KNOW these combos won't work, try it, I hate people keep on assuming that a combo is terrible. I am just educating to the uninformed, if you already know this combo, you must have something to beat it?
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:32 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Even better with MB.

With The Results I Got From MB On This Custom..
No,Not Even Close To Even Consider "Better".

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Well, I know what beats this consistenly. I will say, the combo is indeed a force to be aware of BUT BD145 based stamina types can beat this. Not to mention attakers.

MF Basalt Bull BD145CS 6/10 (4 KO,2 OS)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost) 4/10 (OS)
Conclusion: Yes..Very Consistently(Sarcasm)
Tested Against lightning. Basalt Didn't Do So well.

MF Basalt Bull GB145CS 9/10 (4 KO,5 OS)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost) 1/10 (OS)
Conclusion:The Better Choice.
FAREwell my lighting wheel dragon head.batteling ray unicorno heard boom saw a broken lighting wheel
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)aquila108 Wrote: FAREwell my lighting wheel dragon head.batteling ray unicorno heard boom saw a broken lighting wheel

Belongs in "Beyblade Random Thoughts"
Indeed, no off topic posts and thank you for showing result for those who need to be informed. Because some people think a 3.5 grams is SOOO much of a difference between a 3.3 gram clear wheel. And also, I specifically said on the OP, it does well against a most used Hell Kerbecs 230CS, but not so much about a Basalt 230. Try it as Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB, it has better results.
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)aquila108 Wrote: FAREwell my lighting wheel dragon head.batteling ray unicorno heard boom saw a broken lighting wheel
This belongs to the "Whine Thread." Please do not be off-topic.
On-topic: Very good results. Smile Try to get more top-tier parts so you can test it well.
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:53 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:32 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Even better with MB.

With The Results I Got From MB On This Custom..

MF Basalt Bull BD145CS 6/10 (4 KO,2 OS)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost) 4/10 (OS)
Conclusion: Yes..Very Consistently(Sarcasm)
Tested Against lightning. Basalt Didn't Do So well.

MF Basalt Bull GB145CS 9/10 (4 KO,5 OS)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost) 1/10 (OS)
Conclusion:The Better Choice.

You ever think maybe you just launch HORRIBLY? Everytime I use it, it works consistently even in tournaments. And if my statement was made about the stamina, why count the KOs? Think and read before you post.
Also Bluezee, if you noticed you seem to have a "Special" way of launching that let's you get EXACT opposite results from the rest of the members. Not all of us can shoot the way you can, however that doesn't make our launches "horrible" per se.
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: You ever think maybe you just launch HORRIBLY? Everytime I use it, it works consistently even in tournaments. And if my statement was made about the stamina, why count the KOs? Think and read before you post.

Bolded is now my favorite comment here..
Last time i checked,We all have a ENTIRELY different way of launching.

KO's made should always be within the results if the event actually occurs.
Why shouldn't I post it's KO's?
Quote:With The Results I Got From MB On This Custom..

Oh Yes I forgot you Know better than Mods and Advanced Members who think MB is better.... Uncertain
62g?! Hot carp. I could have sworn i've seen a simular combo, but i do have a question for you...when faceing any of your attack combos, you performed the slide shot and launched it second, right? I never saw where you said it, but if so then Cool Def combo..... And you still have to count/consider KO's, testing/considering stamina or not.(Right?)
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Oh Yes I forgot you Know better than Mods and Advanced Members who think MB is better.... Uncertain

Well,It's nice that you remembered.(Sarcasm obviously..)

All MB results that I've had,have always ended in it being a carp tip,Including this combo.
One of the easiest "top-teir" Tips to knock out,Major imbalance issues that always lead to floor-scraping 75% of the time.

Was there ever a mold change of some sort?
Because i had the near-same issue with the Gravity metal wheel,Then later found out i had mold 2,which was the horrible mold.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:45 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Well,It's nice that you remembered.(Sarcasm obviously..)

All MB results that I've had,have always ended in it being a carp tip,Including this combo.
One of the easiest "top-teir" Tips to knock out,Major imbalance issues that always lead to floor-scraping 75% of the time.

Was there ever a mold change of some sort?
Because i had the near-same issue with the Gravity metal wheel,Then later found out i had mold 2,which was the horrible mold.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't even shoot MB correctly? We can DEFINITELY rely on your results(..hopefully you see this is sarcasm).