HWS L Drago

If this is definite, and it's being Listed as L drago, that might mean it'll have it's own L wheel.
In other words, still no multi-directional beys.
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:34 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: If this is definite, and it's being Listed as L drago, that might mean it'll have it's own L wheel.
In other words, still no multi-directional beys.

Its listed as HWS L Drago, means it probably will have Left Spin Clear Wheel which will make it compatible with Metal Wheels and I don't see a reason to make it only compatible with the Drago Metal Wheel...
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:40 PM)blader9 Wrote: light wheels

If you're speculating a HWS L Drago w/ Light Wheel, it won't be that much of a let down as long as a left clear wheel is being released along with it and I doubt they will release a main character's Beyblade with a light wheel...
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:47 PM)ZenX Wrote: If you're speculating a HWS L Drago w/ Light Wheel, it won't be that much of a let down as long as a left clear wheel is being released along with it and I doubt they will release a main character's Beyblade with a light wheel...

that's not what i ment i ment TT released light wheel which was probably one of the most pointless things they have ever done so it wouldn't surprize me if they made left spin clear wheel only compatable with ldrago's metal wheel
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: that's not what i ment i ment TT released light wheel which was probably one of the most pointless things they have ever done so it wouldn't surprize me if they made left spin clear wheel only compatable with ldrago's metal wheel

Well, I believe they have released light wheels as they cost the quarter of what metal wheels do, which in marketting terms is appreciable as they only come up in Random Boosters where the focus has been shifted to the plastic parts(Clear Wheel, track and bottom ) whereas the case of L Drago is different as anyone who is above the age of 8 would anticipate to customize their normal Beyblades with a part that lets it spin in a different direction that if TakaraTomy commits such an act would cause the selling rate of the new product to decrease when people become aware of the incompatibility which in the end is not a good marketting strategy. Therefore, we should not worry about the supposed Left Clear Wheel of the HWS L Drago to be incompatible with the Hybrid Metal Wheels released so far as it won't be Wink
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:01 PM)ZenX Wrote: Well, I believe they have released light wheels as they cost the quarter of what metal wheels do, which in marketting terms is appreciable as they only come up in Random Boosters where the focus has been shifted to the plastic parts(Clear Wheel, track and bottom ) whereas the case of L Drago is different as anyone who is above the age of 8 would anticipate to customize their normal Beyblades with a part that lets it spin in a different direction that if TakaraTomy commits such an act would cause the selling rate of the new product to decrease when people become aware of the incompatibility which in the end is not a good marketting strategy. Therefore, we should not worry about the supposed Left Clear Wheel of the HWS L Drago to be incompatible with the Hybrid Metal Wheels released so far as it won't be Wink

i hope you're right
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:37 PM)ZenX Wrote: Its listed as HWS L Drago, means it probably will have Left Spin Clear Wheel which will make it compatible with Metal Wheels and I don't see a reason to make it only compatible with the Drago Metal Wheel...

In previous tradition, the metal wheel has gone before they bey name.
With Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf each corresponds to the metal wheels Rock, Storm, Dark, L Drago, so L, would be a left metal wheel, wouldn't it?
(Apr. 17, 2009  5:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: In previous tradition, the metal wheel has gone before they bey name.
With Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf each corresponds to the metal wheels Rock, Storm, Dark, L Drago, so L, would be a left metal wheel, wouldn't it?
"HWS L Drago" is not the official name. It is a tentative one. If you read it without thinking, you would probably also guess that the Metal Wheel is "HWS" ...

The Clear Wheel will most likely be called either L-Drago or Drago.

Also remember that, until recently, BB-40 was only called "Dark H145SD", as if it had nothing but a Metal Wheel. That was a tentative name too.
(Apr. 17, 2009  5:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "HWS L Drago" is not the official name. It is a tentative one. If you read it without thinking, you would probably also guess that the Metal Wheel is "HWS" ...

The Clear Wheel will most likely be called either L-Drago or Drago.

Also remember that, until recently, BB-40 was only called "Dark H145SD", as if it had nothing but a Metal Wheel. That was a tentative name too.

yeah i know i'm just using HWS Ldrago because we don't have an offical name
I actually have high hopes for this. I really feel it'll change the game.
can someone please get rid of the ? in the title
You can do it yourself you know. Point and it will say Click and Hold to edit. Grin
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:22 AM)Anu Wrote: You can edit it yourself. Point and it will say Click and Hold to edit. Smile

thanks Smile
I think we should hold off on this topic until we get a picture, or at least a confimation. (I would hate to be disappointed if they didn't make one)