HOW DO YOU BEAT A ZOMBIE??

I have a question.
My brother has a crazy zombie. I use everything i have(besides MFB and HMS), and i still cant beat him, ever!!

Is there any customization that can defeat a zombie or a life after death combo?(besides another zombie or LAD customization)
Using Tiger Defenser with Wolborg 4's base will give you a good start. Not sure what WD to use though.
whats his zombie other than that there are zombie killer combo or left spin attack can beat some zombies.
(Oct. 19, 2008  7:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Using Tiger Defenser with Wolborg 4's base will give you a good start. Not sure what WD to use though.

use wide suvivor if he dont have it use 10 heavy
I was about to mention that. If it is left spin, maybe try the following:
AR: Eight Spiker
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Left
BB: Storm Grip

That is a solid smash attacker. Found it somewhere else in these forums, so I don't take credit for it xd
with a better zombie that goes in the opposite direction
my bro has a wide defence and everything

i cant beet it

all the parts you mentioned,he has, lol
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:28 PM)Dragoon Dominator Wrote: my bro has a wide defence and everything

i cant beet it

yay! getting my wide survivor soon. Joyful_2 but he has tried alot of combos but cain beat it. your best chance is upper smash b/c you took me out once with that.
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:28 PM)Dragoon Dominator Wrote: my bro has a wide defence and everything

i cant beet it

get more parts
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i cant beet it

get more parts

hes a kid with an alowance of $20 a week Pinching_eyes
Well, that's really the only answer. Games like this require you to invest in new equipment.
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, that's really the only answer. Games like this require you to invest in new equipment.

yeah hes gonna have to save up his pennys lol but his topic is about how to kill a zombie so what would you recomend so he can try to get it?
I'd need to know exactly what parts his brother's Zombie contains.
(Oct. 20, 2008  2:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd need to know exactly what parts his brother's Zombie contains.

im his brother Tired lol but i have a

bistool AR
wide defence
wolborg bb and shaft
Bistool AR? So your combo spins right?
(Oct. 20, 2008  2:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bistool AR? So your combo spins right?

correct
There's plenty of options.

ARs: Twin Horn, Turtle Survivor, Tiger Defenser, War Lion, Gyros AR
WDs: Wide Survivor, Spark Disk
SP: Defense Ring, Dark Series, Cross Survivor
SG: Wolborg (Takara), Bearing Stinger, Burning Kerberus, all left spin
BB: Customize Grip
(Oct. 20, 2008  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's plenty of options.

ARs: Twin Horn, Turtle Survivor, Tiger Defenser, War Lion, Gyros AR
WDs: Wide Survivor, Spark Disk
SP: Defense Ring, Dark Series, Cross Survivor
SG: Wolborg (Takara), Bearing Stinger, Burning Kerberus, all left spin
BB: Customize Grip

so pritty much the only way to beat a zombie is with another one. but what combo would be a zombie killer then?
I'm sure the following wouldn't win 100%, but have you tried a strong smash attack combo? Preferably a OHKO combo with as much smash as possible, with a rubber tip and wide WD to help with the recoil.

AR= Seaborg
WD= 10 Wide
BB= Grip Attacker

It'd be in right spin, so the zombie would spin-steal efficiently as compared to right spin vs. left spin. Also, the Wolborg BB doesn't have amazing balance (even though life-after-death is still present), giving the attack combo a little advantage.
I don't really understand how this Zombie is beating you so frequently if it's in right spin. Most strong right-spin combos should be able to take it down.
Would the following be able to beat it (providing it doesn't self KO)?
AR: Triple Wing
WD: 10 Wide
SG & BB: Driger F
Why don't you just make a combo thats in right spin as well?
(Oct. 20, 2008  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't really understand how this Zombie is beating you so frequently if it's in right spin. Most strong right-spin combos should be able to take it down.

are you saying right spin zombies arent good?
No, how can a Zombie blade steal spin if your blade it spinning in the same direction? You do the math...
true. but it does work sometimes when my bro uses his dragoons. so that means even without spin straling i beat him O_O wow.
It simply a case of buying in some new parts and finding a strong custimzation that will beat you. He should try some of the customizations provided in this thread where possible.