HOW DO YOU BEAT A ZOMBIE??

yeah our bey collections arent that good. i only got my good parts by luck as a kid. you know as a kid you go for what looks cool and not really on performance. it just happened alot of the blades i got served a purpose. now that i am more educated in bey, i will try to help him out. am gonna try to win a lot eventually to expand our bey parts!
List your parts.
ill post some pics up later. its not very impresive. my prized (rare) possesion is prob. my dranzer mf lol XD
Guys, hey.
I'm starting to get closer
i beet him a couple of times with these two smash blades i got. 1 right spin and one left
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:48 PM)Dragoon Dominator Wrote: Guys, hey.
I'm starting to get closer
i beet him a couple of times with these two smash blades i got. 1 right spin and one left

it would help if you put up which combos you use, and you beat me in the MFB stadium that comes in the pegasus XD set.
Use a Wolborg 4 and if you have change the WD with a Star Attack and AR with War Lion or a Tiger Defenser
Why Star Attack?
(Oct. 28, 2008  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why Star Attack?

Works better than 10 Wide on zombies but I guess Wide Survivor would be good too.
(Oct. 28, 2008  11:45 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why Star Attack?

Works better than 10 Wide on zombies but I guess Wide Survivor would be good too.

no it doesn't