HMS combination

I actually made some purchases as of recent and put together the following Beyblade:
  • AR: Circle Upper
  • WD: Circle Wide
  • RC: Metal Weight Grip Core
I was a fan of Beyblade when I was younger, but eventually outgrew it. After visiting this forum, I thought them to be interesting again. With that said, I am still new to competitive Beyblading.

I understand that MFBs are more popular now, so I am not sure how out of date HMS Beyblades are, so some feedback regarding the above mentioned combination would be nice.

I did some reading before making these purchases, but I did build it with more of an attack type in mind. Outside of that, I did not make purchases based off of too much more information.

This is the finished product: CLICK
This doesn't need its own thread
Woah sexy black Circle Upper. <3

But apart from that, this combo has been known for quite a while now.
Metal Weight Grip Core can be used, however it is nowhere near as good as Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode).
Thank you, Joe, for the absolutely useful commentary. /sarcasm

And thank you for the note, blah. I probably should have done some more looking before posting this.

As for the Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode), since it is also quite hard to find (as well as Grip Flat Core), what would be the next best part to search for? Also, please let me know if this thread is unsuitable for this section of the forum.
You should send me a PM and I will answer it.
Otherwise use Ask a question get an answer thread.