HMS Tournament (Ottawa, Ontario)

HMS Beyblade Tournament request for Ottawa, Ontario (Canada)
Eh, you get the same answer as for the plastics event proposal ...
Okay, I get that you're a mod but why do you feel the need to criticize everything I do? And I am not even sure you live in my city so why are you judging my proposal? I don't need someone to boss me around when I want to have fun.
Criticising you ? How ?
You have gone to multiple threads of mine and told me off for apparently not being "knowledgeable" enough to play beyblade. I find it pretty odd that a 21 year old who I've never met in my life - and probably never will - thinks s/he has control over my ability to find people in my area and organize an event.

You know, a plastics tournament could be created in Ottawa and neither of us would be there, I could just stay home and nobody would notice or even care. But to whoever does go can enjoy themselves.
I go to every topic in the Event Proposals forum because I am the Organized Play Director ... You just cannot see all the other threads in this sub-forum because they are private.

I told you that you needed to show your knowledge, not that you were not knowledgeable ... Posting more will also demonstrate whether you are reliable or not.
In what way will my knowledge of spinning tops tell you that I am reliable?

How do you know I am not 12 years old or 120 years old? Is it my communication skills? Is that it? I really doubt your ability to judge others based on their knowledge of toys. I am asking for someone to create an event for my city that I could attend.

I trust nobody online and will not be attending a sketchy tournament. I will not create one, I am requesting one to BE created. You should mostly judge once the tournament IS created, then alert people once things start getting out of hand.

I didn't ask for any information from anyone, nor do I plan to. I just want to play! Is it honestly that hard to request a tournament? I do nothing and see what others have to say? It's just throwing an idea out there and you kill it before it's even considered.

As for trust? I have traded with a person I barely know and we both kept our ends of the deal. I have purchased from him and from others too.

If you are so concerned, then could you start up a tournament in my area? I would really like to attend a good old fashioned plastic or HMS beyblade tournament at a local toy store - i'd be loads of fun.

Just close my threads.
Oh, so you are not even doing what this sub-forum is for ... The Event Proposals sub-forum is for submitting a tournament that you want to host, not just ask to get one hosted where you live, otherwise we would not have the guidelines and use "you" everywhere. We even clearly write : "[...] why you want to run a tournament...".

Great, you do not trust anybody online, and neither do we. And no, we will not send people to a tournament only to realise afterwards that it all went wrong (because no, we all have lives and there is no way we would know about issues live while the event is still happening). We do a lot of prevention here.
The site is hard enough to already to navigate on a phone, let alone find the guidlines. Just close my threads. You should consider possibly renaming this sub. To something more appropriate than "propose". May I suggest "event hosting"? It would be a better description of what it is, because the title seems to throw me off.