HMS Seagon Dos

BP: Wybern DJ (Hasbro)
AR: Sea Dragon (Seagon Attacker I think?)
CWD: Sea Dragon (free spinning), 17g metal piece
RC: Bunshin Core

Concept: Just a gimmick type that experiments with high weight, but can split in two.

I wanted to experiment further with other heavy weight customs, and I really want Samurai Changer's RC to do this. However, I do not have a SCMS. sadface

Custom will not be as competitive as other cookie cutter customs, but it's really meant for display. I used Slash Riger's RC, but it did not have that rounded look I was looking for. Maybe, if I had Samurai Changer's RC and another copy of the CWD of this combo..

Will probably paint this in a bloody red shade later on and will post pictures as well.

Note: For some reason my Slash Riger BP is not as tight as it should be.. This Hasbro Wybern DJ DP is slightly tighter for some reason...

Parts; none.
Have you tested this at all?

If you wanted a heavier AR, you could use Jiraiya Blade, it weighs 1 gram heavier than the one you're using I believe.
If you are going for weight, Samurai Upper weighs 22 grams.
Kei Wrote:Have you tested this at all?

If you wanted a heavier AR, you could use Jiraiya Blade, it weighs 1 gram heavier than the one you're using I believe.

Yes. But, I'll admit it does not fare so well in most battles and is mostly luck oriented when the core splits. :)

Main purpose is definitely form over function. Hence, I use Sea Dragon's AR as to me, it looks the coolest. I liked the overall look of the AR, as to me, doesn't just seem like another AR in my collection with a "wing" type of form.

I can see the head of a Kraken (it looks more octopus-like than "Sea Dragon"-like). The bumps remind me of suction cups on the tentacles.
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Have you tested this at all?

Yes. But, I'll admit it does not fare so well in most battles and is mostly luck oriented when the core splits. Smile

Haha, if you want luck (and craziness), I guess Bunshin Core is the RC to go with.
If looks is all you want then there's not much to add then.
I'm not going to talk about the competitive advantages/disadvantages about this, because obviously it's going to lose to staple customs. However, I think this is a really cool idea!

Seagon Attacker was always a pretty interesting AR ... the hammer design is one of my favourite AR designs. It is a bit kamikaze oriented, though ... it rarely ever works and when it does it hits hard, but the Beyblade equipped with Seagon Attacker suffers ridiculous recoil and usually doesn't survive.

As for the CWD, I think we can do better as long as we are going with this insane objective! I think CWD Defense Ring w/ 17g metal piece would be far more interesting.

Bunshin Core is a notably hilarious choice. I would like to see this concept with Samurai Changer's RC as well.