[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Hey !
Just something I wanted to add
I had a Hasbro dark leopard MS and IIRC I had seen Hasbro advance eterner on eBay years ago
(Feb. 28, 2016  6:32 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hey !
I had a Hasbro dark leopard MS and IIRC I had seen Hasbro advance eterner on eBay years ago

Thanks for letting me know!
Grin

I said I wasn't sure but seriously I can't find any evidence that they were released by Hasbro.
(Feb. 28, 2016  8:03 PM)Ultra Wrote:

I said I wasn't sure but seriously I can't find any evidence that they were released by Hasbro.
Yeah. I know. Therefore I just confirmed it

I got my dark leopard MS back in 2006 here in India. I even owned a Takara at one point ( probably in 2012 ) which I purchased from YJA.
So they both were like same. I only have the AR left and that's in bad shape.. Since we did not have any takara HMS in India, I am sure it was Hasbro
It can't be fake cuz I am very familiar with fake HMS as I had many
I think I had the instruction manual, but it's mostly lost now or else I could have shown that as evidence

About advance eterner, that I can't recall correctly as I said (IIRC)
Yeah no offence but i'd trust a picture of the box that I could find a lot more than a single member saying they used to own one when all evidence is against them.
how much would a mint or used lime green dragoon msuv cost, because after a lot of searching i have finally found one.
The original version is somewhat about 150 right now with the market being pretty much down. And yeah, that´s what they go for at the moment, but not what they´re listed for, so there will probably pop up some guys saying they can only find listings for 250+, but those MSUV´s have been listed for years waiting for someone unexperienced to buy them. Auctions usually end at about 150, +- 20.
Anyways, the lime green version is less popular, so about 120-140$ for that one.
Congrats man. If it's mint, you are gonna be lucky to get it under $100. I guess $150 would be a good price? It's tough to say. Unfortunately it's a seller's market and they can charge, within reason, as much as they want and people usually pay it. The last one on YJA went for quite a bit over 10,000Y iirc and I think it was used even. I personally, even without having the ones that I do, wouldn't pay $100 or more for a used one. I guess the price would really depend on the condition of the tip and how much life it has left in it, but somewhere between $50-100 is what I would probably pay.
Then again, Zoro you sold a lime green MSUV NIP for $250 a couple months ago hahaha.
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:15 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Congrats man. If it's mint, you are gonna be lucky to get it under $100. I guess $150 would be a good price? It's tough to say. Unfortunately it's a seller's market and they can charge, within reason, as much as they want and people usually pay it. The last one on YJA went for quite a bit over 10,000Y iirc and I think it was used even. I personally, even without having the ones that I do, wouldn't pay $100 or more for a used one. I guess the price would really depend on the condition of the tip and how much life it has left in it, but somewhere between $50-100 is what I would probably pay.

Are you talking about the white version? Because, 150 for the lime green one would be beyond what I would consider fair... but 50-100 for a used to mint one is what I would be ready to pay as well.
However, I do not quite agree with your seller´s market statement. It´s true that they can charge what they want, but in fact those overpriced listings remain unsold for years, if not forever. The final bids of auctions, which means the prices of those that really go, are usually way lower.

Edit:
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:20 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Then again, Zoro you sold a lime green MSUV NIP for $250 a couple months ago hahaha.

That´s what I call commercial skill.......
Yeah, lime green. The last one went for over 10,000Y used in an auction. That's crazy to me too, but it is what it is. I paid $108 for NIP on Rakuten a while ago and the only reason ot was still there was because it looked sold out, until I price checked it. $150 might be a tad high, but I don't think you are gonna get one any time soon for less, outside of a private sale. I honestly think you would be lucky to get one for $150 even, in an auction setting right now, but of course it's possible.
And yeah, that $250 one, I didnt even really wanna sell it, so I put it up for a crazy price. I was super surprised when someone bought it
(Mar. 08, 2016  1:07 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, lime green. The last one went for over 10,000Y used in an auction. That's crazy to me too, but it is what it is. I paid $108 for NIP on Rakuten a while ago and the only reason ot was still there was because it looked sold out, until I price checked it. $150 might be a tad high, but I don't think you are gonna get one any time soon for less, outside of a private sale. I honestly think you would be lucky to get one for $150 even, in an auction setting right now, but of course it's possible.

Yeah, that´s actually what I said, you can find them for prices that are too high any time, but there are definitely auctions from time to time that show that it´s actually less. You have to be a little patient, but it´s actually not too difficult to get it for less than 150. The last auction I saw was "only" a few months ago and ended at 120$.
Ok my turn. Does anyone have this CWD? Is it any good (for spin stealing maybe)? What is is called? I bought it and can't wait to try it out. Obviously it's the rare CWD from RB1, like that big yellow free defense ring thing in RB2, the red DGMF one in RB3 and Free Defenser in RB4. Anybody know the real names for the RB2 and 3 ones too? Is the RB3 one good for anything? Free Defenser is good for stamina right?
[Image: 2vni45y.jpg]
does a gold shining god ms really exist, are there any pictures of it?
(Mar. 08, 2016  2:12 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Ok my turn. Does anyone have this CWD? Is it any good (for spin stealing maybe)? What is is called? I bought it and can't wait to try it out. Obviously it's the rare CWD from RB1, like that big yellow free defense ring thing in RB2, the red DGMF one in RB3 and Free Defenser in RB4. Anybody know the real names for the RB2 and 3 ones too? Is the RB3 one good for anything? Free Defenser is good for stamina right?
by free defenser if you mean reverse defenser, it's useful for survival combos.
i don't think testing has been done on the rare DGMF CWD, due to how hard it is to obtain now.
the free saucer CWD works quite nicely with advance averazer with bearing core, although i do prefer CWD free survivor.
(Mar. 12, 2016  12:14 AM)Poseidon Wrote: How much does a mint MSUV go for nowadays?

The white version goes for about 120 mint nowadays. However, in some cases there are some desperate bidders, who push it up to 150 to 170, but usually it´s much less. You may have to wait a little though, but it´s not a big deal.
(Mar. 12, 2016  12:08 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: does a gold shining god ms really exist, are there any pictures of it?

Do you really think that it wouldn't be on beywiki if it didn't exist considering the high standards of this site?

Look for the Shining God:

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bey/special-hms.htm

Zoroaste:

The one you have there is called Free Saucer just in case you didn't know.
The real name of the RB2 alternate CWD is Free Defencer (might be Defensor but not sure)
RB3 Dragoon MF alternate is called Eternal Survivor
RB4 Dranzer MF alternate is called Reverse Defencer
Thanks dude. I figured if anybody knew, it would be you. Lol. Do you know how any of them perform? I thought I read somewhere that reverse defencer was top tier for stamina. Is it better than free survivor or whatever from tdms?
And omg, that gold SGMS is so sick
Gold Shining God MS is actually just bronze, so not as cool as it seems.
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:44 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks dude. I figured if anybody knew, it would be you. Lol. Do you know how any of them perform? I thought I read somewhere that reverse defencer was top tier for stamina. Is it better than free survivor or whatever from tdms?
And omg, that gold SGMS is so sick

Yeah Reverse Defence is supposed to be top tier but I have no idea about the others.

(Mar. 12, 2016  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Gold Shining God MS is actually just bronze, so not as cool as it seems.

I was considering mentioning that but in that picture it doesn't really look bronze at all so I just thought it would be confusing.
which is better slash upper or jiraiya blade for smash attack?
is slash upper more of a hybrid, for upper and smash attack?
I think Jiraiya Blade is better for pure smash.
[Deleted]
And Jumping Base is owned by Kenny, your point?