[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Feb. 12, 2016  8:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: I got my MSUV by buying the parts individually. However I don't think the person selling the tip knew how much it was worth. And I think i've seen green MSUV parts on Yahoo Japan but not for a long time.
do the MSUV tips come up "commonly", i've only ever seen one dragoon MSUV on YJA in the past year and that one has been bought by someone else. also do you know how much the AR of green dragoon msuv is worth as i have found one.
No not really. I paid $45 for AR but I don't know if that was really a good price.
(Feb. 12, 2016  9:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: No not really. I paid $45 for AR but I don't know if that was really a good price.
is it even possible to find a dragoon msuv for even $100-$150?
do you know anyone who's currently selling dragoon msuv, or even just the RC?
(Feb. 12, 2016  9:35 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  9:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: No not really. I paid $45 for AR but I don't know if that was really a good price.
is it even possible to find a dragoon msuv for even $100-$150?
do you know anyone who's currently selling dragoon msuv, or even just the RC?

It's possible to find one for $170, it may be a while, but you might find it starting at a low price and not end up where it's really expected to. $100 for an MSUV is really cheap, and I don't think you will find it for that.

I currently do not know if anybody is, but there are 2 likely options: a) it's expensive, such as $70 or even more if it even gets listed. b) you won't find just the RC easily since the Beyblade itself is extremely expensive
how much would these blades cost
NIB samurai changer (black and purple prices)
NIB slash riger (blue and white prices)
what are some good starter beys?

also is the string launcher any good?
(Feb. 21, 2016  2:13 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what are some good starter beys?

also is the string launcher any good?

DEMS is a great stock bey, Wolborg and Jiraiya have the necessary Bearing Core and Bearing Core 2 for defense and stamina combo. MSUV has the best attack RC, Samurai Changer has a great attack AR (which has use with BC2, IIRC (but you can substitute it with the DEMS AR)). There is a lot that can be used in HMS, main and substitute, but DEMS is a great stock beyblade which is a must have. I would say check out the tier list, as there is many parts that are viable Tongue_out

And from what I heard, the string launcher isn't too great.
String launcher has really high max power theoretically but it is so difficult to use that anyone using it is at a disadvantage.
(Feb. 21, 2016  3:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: String launcher has really high max power theoretically but it is so difficult to use that anyone using it is at a disadvantage.

Ha even Daichi from the show had trouble using it, I mean they could've easily made it easy for him but I guess not.
Are Black Dranzer and Dark Leopard somewhat related to Dranzer MS (Black) and Flash Leopard?
Black Dranzer is a recolour of Dranzer F, which is indeed in the same family as Dranzer MS and all of its colour variations. But as I told you about Flash Leopard, Dark Leopard MS is not really related to it.
So Dranzer MS (Black) isn't really worth buying if you have a normal Dranzer MS, right?
Yeah unless you want it for collection purposes.
(Feb. 28, 2016  11:19 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah unless you want it for collection purposes.

Oh, then that's fine!
Grin
Which ones should we really buy?
(Feb. 28, 2016  11:01 AM)Paul° Wrote: So Dranzer MS (Black) isn't really worth buying if you have a normal Dranzer MS, right?

Depends on what you intend to use it for. If you plan on playing competitively, buying an expensive recolor would definitely be money down the drain.
As an addition to a collection, it´s awesome though.
(Feb. 28, 2016  11:35 AM)Paul° Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2016  11:19 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah unless you want it for collection purposes.

Oh, then that's fine!
Grin
Which ones should we really buy?

In terms of usefulness or collection?
Collection.
I wanna buy all the important ones!
XD
By important do you mean rare?
Nah, I mean those which appeared in the anime, including those which never made an appearance, since the BEGA arc was really short...
Wolborg MS, for instance.
The only ones in that appeared in the anime are Dranzer, Dragoon, Driger, Draciel and Gaia Dragoon MS. There are like 15 or so HMS that were released after those ones.

Here's the product list:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Plus the ones released in random boosters:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...m_Boosters
So the ones that didn't make an appearance are -
Einstein MS
Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Wyvern DJ MS
Right?

Also, is Dark Leopard MS a gimmick Beyblade?
No there's more than that. Why did you just think those ones when there are more than that in the Product list I linked? Yes it is:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Leopard_MS
I mentioned only those, as they are owned by anime characters :-
1. Einstein MS- Kenny
2. Wolborg MS- Tala
3. Death Gargoyle MS- Miguel
4. Wyvern DJ MS- Blader DJ

I thought Dark Leopard MS was owned by Ozuma, so I just wanted to be sure about it...

I just wanna collect those HMS Beys which are owned by anime characters!
XD

The rest of them thus don't matter to me!
XD

Also, which HMS Beyblades did Hasbro manufacture?
Oh okay. No Dark Leopard is unrelated to Ozuma. Hasbro didn't release the following:

Slash Riger MS
Magical Ape MS
Aero Knight MS
Dranzer MF
Dragoon MF
Shining God MS
Bloody Devil MS
Advance Eterner (Not 100% sure on this)
Dark Leopard MS (Not 100% sure on this)
Round Shell MS (Not 100% sure on this)
Dragoon MSUV
Thanks, Ultra!
You really cleared my dilemma!
Grin

So Hasbro didn't release the 2 MF Beyblades and Dragoon MSUV?
Sweet!
XD
Gives me an excuse to say that I could only collect the ones released by Hasbro!
(The MF Beyblades and Dragoon MSUV are so rare and expensive!!!!!!!)
Tongue_out