[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

how much would a NIB samurai changer ms, and white slash riger ms cost together, because there's the set for $250, but the price has been going down at an excruciating $2 a week. how much should the price be before i buy it.
also how much would dragoon msuv cost as i can't find one for even $100.
(Feb. 05, 2016  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would a NIB samurai changer ms, and white slash riger ms cost together, because there's the set for $250, but the price has been going down at an excruciating $2 a week. how much should the price be before i buy it.

I think that's not a very bad price for both.

Dragoon MSUV NIB should be around 300$ -350$ max
(Feb. 06, 2016  3:38 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would a NIB samurai changer ms, and white slash riger ms cost together, because there's the set for $250, but the price has been going down at an excruciating $2 a week. how much should the price be before i buy it.

I think that's not a very bad price for both.

Dragoon MSUV NIB should be around 300$ -350$ max
how much would a used dragoon msuv cost, because at this point i'm even willing to buy a used one.
also i've been wondering why are bloody devil and shining god so expensive. were they not produced as much as the other hms beyblades due to them being the last releases.
Used depends... Lol I sold mine for 100$ decent condition, not worn,.. That's just me but 200-250 might be reasonable
-------
SGMS and BDMS
IIRC Hasbro did not manufacture them. And they have a high demand by some hardcore collector's..
Probably that's why they both are expensive
(Feb. 06, 2016  7:07 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Used depends... Lol I sold mine for 100$ decent condition, not worn,.. That's just me but 200-250 might be reasonable
-------
SGMS and BDMS
IIRC Hasbro did not manufacture them. And they have a high demand by some hardcore collector's..
Probably that's why they both are expensive

Actually it's just something between those pricesJoyful_2 about 150 for an almost mint on would be ok.
I'd like to point out that the green ver is less desired and generally goes for less when sold than the white original one. Also with Shining God and Bloody Devil in addition to the hasbro thing they were released at the end of the series when popularity of the series was at it's lowest point so it's doubtful that as many of the got manufactured as the ones released at the beginning of MA- series. Another thing is that while both Shining God and Bloody Devil are both quite rare and expensive Shining God comes around a lot less than Bloody Devil.
Yeah, I seem to see Bloody Devil all the time. Probably because nobody wants to buy it for such a high price, so the one that is available, is on sale forever. We all know how much of a shopping addict I am (well, for the past 6 months anyway), and I have never even seen a Shining God for sale. Ever. The one I got was actually from that Playing_Riffs guy that posted a pic of his collection on here. I messaged him asking him if he would sell it and he did. We were happy with the deal that we worked out. He paid something like 2200Y shipped for that and BDMS when they first came out. Lol. If only I was into blading back then and bought cases of the good ones. Man, I would be rich
how much would thunder dragon go for, used as well as new prices.
(Feb. 07, 2016  8:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would thunder dragon go for, used as well as new prices.

NIB about 35$
mint 20-25$
used 10-20$ (depending on the condition)
If you can find it though. I haven't been able to find the darn thing anywhere, the Takara version anyway. If anyone has one for sale, I am a buyer at double those prices.
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:57 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: If you can find it though. I haven't been able to find the darn thing anywhere, the Takara version anyway. If anyone has one for sale, I am a buyer at double those prices.
yeah i've got an offer for $50 mint condition takara with the flint and the stickers, but i think i can bring it down to $40 if i try, would this be good.
i had one then it just kind of broke ABS being plastic, it's been so hard trying to find one for a decent price.
I would snap it up in a second. I would buy your broken one even. I just need the middle part that holds flints. I could probably rig the rest myself with a spark disk pack. Shoot me a pm if you wanna sell it
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:23 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:57 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: If you can find it though. I haven't been able to find the darn thing anywhere, the Takara version anyway. If anyone has one for sale, I am a buyer at double those prices.
yeah i've got an offer for $50 mint condition takara with the flint and the stickers, but i think i can bring it down to $40 if i try, would this be good.
i had one then it just kind of broke ABS being plastic, it's been so hard trying to find one for a decent price.

Depends on how desperately you want/need it. Normally I'd say no, still too much, wait a bit longer, they do show up from time to time since it's not really that rare. But if you're looking for one as desperately as Zoro seems to, there could be worse rip-offs. I wouldn't want to pay double as much as neccessary though.
(Feb. 08, 2016  7:49 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:23 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

Depends on how desperately you want/need it. Normally I'd say no, still too much, wait a bit longer, they do show up from time to time since it's not really that rare. But if you're looking for one as desperately as Zoro seems to, there could be worse rip-offs. I wouldn't want to pay double as much as neccessary though.
that last time i saw a NIP thunder dragon was a year ago on YJA, and even then it was 3500yen.
the last time i saw a mint one, other than now it still was $30.
the chances of this blade coming again, i don't really want to take it, although i do get free
shipping so that's a bonus.
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  7:49 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  12:23 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: yeah i've got an offer for $50 mint condition takara with the flint and the stickers, but i think i can bring it down to $40 if i try, would this be good.

that last time i saw a NIP thunder dragon was a year ago on YJA, and even then it was 3500yen.
the last time i saw a mint one, other than now it still was $30.
the chances of this blade coming again, i don't really want to take it, although i do get free
shipping so that's a bonus.

You get them in lots quite often. At least used or mint.

Well, if shipping is free, I guess it would be ok. It would be 20-25 for the beyblade only (I guess?), which is fine.
did the customize case get a separate release?
how much would a dragoon msuv RC cost
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would a dragoon msuv RC cost

If you mean a recolor, that depends on which one exactly. The lime green and the grey are both not really popular, so you can expect only about 120-140$.
Unless you're lucky enough to find someone selling just the RC of a green version (random booster so they may have only the RC of the beyblade) then it's unlikely you'll find just the RC. Not sure on the price for just the RC but probably $30 - $40 I guess.
(Feb. 12, 2016  12:13 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would a dragoon msuv RC cost

If you mean a recolor, that depends on which one exactly. The lime green and the grey are both not really popular, so you can expect only about 120-140$.
just the RC costs that much?
also how much for just the lime green dragoon msuv AR.
do you sell any beyblades (sorry to ask this here)
(Feb. 12, 2016  12:34 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  12:13 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

just the RC costs that much?
also how much for just the lime green dragoon msuv AR.
do you sell any beyblades (sorry to ask this here)

Ahh sorry, now I get what you mean. Grin No, I'm talking about the whole beyblade, because like Ultra said, I've never seen anyone selling only parts of it, so I have no info on that.
Nope, I'm not, sorry.
is the proto grey version of dragoon msuv cheaper, or more expensive than the original
Is the price reference list really accurate, I mean I can't really expect a mint white Dragoon MF to be worth only $60 or a Dramzer MF to be worth $50
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:25 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Is the price reference list really accurate, I mean I can't really expect a mint white Dragoon MF to be worth only $60 or a Dramzer MF to be worth $50

No, most of it is completely outdated.
I got my MSUV by buying the parts individually. However I don't think the person selling the tip knew how much it was worth. And I think i've seen green MSUV parts on Yahoo Japan but not for a long time.