[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Hopper Attack/Einstein MS' RC is the HMS equivalent of 230 SF. In other words, it's tall enough to avoid hits to anything but smooth plastic and has fairly decent defense because of it but needs heavy and compact parts up top to give it balance and stop it being pushed around. Even then, it will have only mediocre balance, preventing it from achieving anything amazing in spin times (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have the ideal AR for it) and rendering it unable to beat pure stamina types without relying on crushing down on them, which in turn puts it in danger of being knocked around more as it makes non-RC contact.

A better RC would be an equivalent of 230 WD, which is what Aero Knight's is but that suffers from increadibly bad balance and scraping due to its Trypio-like "Aero Core" attachment. Were it ruled ok to do away with that, Aero Knight might find competetive use.
Oh yeah, with such a tall height and Attack movement, it's set for disaster.
But better then the Spring Base
Which spin direction is better on the Circle Upper AR for attack? I've done some battles and it seems like left is getting the better hits versus right spin.
(Jul. 24, 2015  4:06 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Which spin direction is better on the Circle Upper AR for attack? I've done some battles and it seems like left is getting the better hits versus right spin.
oh! thats weird. Right spin works well for me... left honestly doesnt
Well left spin is better for smash attack but right is best for upper attack and the upper attack it does is apparently better than it's smash.
Oh definitely. The Upper Attack is great on Circle Upper, hence the namesake.
How much does Advance Stricker Blue Ver. costs? and how much the RC by itself?

EDIT: Which AR is the most aggressive? (for attack)
ive seen som videos of how bad the actual beyblade burst are and will they be made english and came to the united state?
(Aug. 08, 2015  6:13 PM)hasainayari Wrote: ive seen som videos of how bad the actual beyblade burst are and will they be made english and came to the united state?

Beyblade Burst is not at all bad, but i am sure the videos which you saw were biased and portrayed them as bad Smile
Yes, Hasbro will be releasing them soon by 2017.. after that the US ,UK, canada and many other countries will be selling them.

This is the topic for HMS gen, next time you should use the beyblade random thoughts thread or Ask a question, get an answer thread

(Aug. 03, 2015  9:11 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much does Advance Stricker Blue Ver. costs? and how much the RC by itself?

EDIT: Which AR is the most aggressive? (for attack)
Advance striker blue version NIB? It should be around 40-70usd .. the RC; not sure if anyone sells them separately.. but i would pay 15$ for it max/approx
I read samurai changers AR is the best in upper attack combos. I am lucky to own it haha
How much Dragoon MS UV and Wolborg MS costs? (NIB/NIP/Mint with box)
Since the prices are pretty much down, MSUV should be at 120-150 at the moment and Wolborg about 60-80.
The prices may be down but MSUV prices have not reduced especially not to that low price (it usually goes for at least $250, there's no way the price has halved). The lowest price I think is from YJA.
So I've been told that Samurai Upper is the best AR for attack, and I only have Circle Upper so i would really like to know the difference between the two and why Samurai Upper is better because to me they look exactly the same except for the plastic part.
Samurai Upper is the heaviest Metal Wheel in HMS, meaning it not only has upper but also smash attack. It also makes it a lot more versatile see HMS Defense combos.
Oh damn thanks for the info, highly appreciated, i need to get my hands on one of those lol.
Anything for an HMS fan like myself! If you need any more help, I'm your guy.
Probably as always, about 150 bucks. You can watch this auction to find out the NIB price:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/TAKARA-ORIGINAL-D...419c1a9612
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:59 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Probably as always, about 150 bucks. You can watch this auction to find out the NIB price:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/TAKARA-ORIGINAL-D...419c1a9612

Thanks very much Smile
How is the CWD Needle Attacker? I was thinking it would be better to use for like Defense versus a circle wide for my Samurai Upper Bearing Core 2 combo.
Ehhh, CWD Needle Attacker is pretty useless. I wiuldn't do it, it'd probably do more to hurt the beyblade than help it. Find a Sea Dragon, it's CWD has no substitute when it comes to anything and everything Defense.
(Sep. 26, 2015  7:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: How is the CWD Needle Attacker? I was thinking it would be better to use for like Defense versus a circle wide for my Samurai Upper Bearing Core 2 combo.

Yeah, no, it's garbage.
Just use Def Ring.
Here´s probably something interesting about that permanent discussion about MSUV´s price:

This auction ended recently. It sold barely for 150 bucks, so that can be estimated as the current price. Not 200, because then there would have been someone who bid that much.

There was also an auction for lime green MSUV, starting bid 150$. Nobody was willing to pay that much and it stayed unsold, so we can assume that its current value is definitely a fair way off 150.

~Stoney~, you get it, you understand, hah.
(Sep. 27, 2015  3:33 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Here´s probably something interesting about that permanent discussion about MSUV´s price:

This auction ended recently. It sold barely for 150 bucks, so that can be estimated as the current price. Not 200, because then there would have been someone who bid that much.

There was also an auction for lime green MSUV, starting bid 150$. Nobody was willing to pay that much and it stayed unsold, so we can assume that its current value is definitely a fair way off 150.

I mean, I paid $250 for one that was NIB like a few months ago.
It's probably going down because no one wants to pay hundreds for one toy of simplistic quality. This isn't some chrome gold encrested high grade model kit, it's one top.
So yeah, MSUV will probably go down.