[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

My only worry is that I will end up paying 60 for a draciel or driger...
Okay, so I have a question. I've been out of the beyblade buying / selling business for a while, so I was wondering if someone could tell me what a fair price would be for a 100% Mint condition White Dragoon MS these days?

Here is some pictures of it -

You should get around 100$ for each of them.
I sold my blue one for 90$, still have to receive payment though haha
(May. 15, 2015  12:42 PM)cookie22 Wrote: My only worry is that I will end up paying 60 for a draciel or driger...

This will
Never happen. A new original
Colored Driger Or draciel u can get for 10$ each. They are very cheap and bad hms Grin
(May. 15, 2015  1:27 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: You should get around 100$ for each of them.
I sold my blue one for 90$, still have to receive payment though haha

I'd say that's a bit high. The market it down. Why quote a price no one is going to pay. I'd say that $100 would be more for a NIB white one.
U can get a mint
One for 50-70$ easy on eBay if you stay calm and invest time to look. 100$ is way too much. A nib one goes actually for 100 and up. I sold my last ones
Each for 120$. I have two left and the people want them but I don't want to sell Grin
Well I found the HMS bit spirits boosters, they 60ea. Again I am worried I wont pull the dragoon. I have been looking hmm. Staying patient. #the struggle is real haha.
(May. 16, 2015  3:29 PM)cookie22 Wrote: Well I found the HMS bit spirits boosters, they 60ea. Again I am worried I wont pull the dragoon. I have been looking hmm. Staying patient. #the struggle is real haha.

the chance to get a dragoon a very small... the chance to get a draciel or driger is very high and risky... 60 for nothing Smile
Yeah, I think ill wait out finding a NIB dragoon MSUV. Not the greatest thing ever but worth it IMHO
(May. 16, 2015  4:55 PM)cookie22 Wrote: Yeah, I think ill wait out finding a NIB dragoon MSUV. Not the greatest thing ever but worth it IMHO

what is your budget for a new one?
waiting till june 15th now that I know the price but then itll be around 200.....
if it genuine takara ill go as high as 300 but then it wouldnt be till july 1st.... (assuming its NIB etc...)
(May. 16, 2015  5:21 PM)cookie22 Wrote: waiting till june 15th now that I know the price but then itll be around 200.....
if it genuine takara ill go as high as 300 but then it wouldnt be till july 1st.... (assuming its NIB etc...)

Considering it was only made by Takara and wasn't released anywhere else, you'll most likely be paying $250. It's damn rare.
And let me tell you, it isn't worth it. Either buy a used one (The tip really isn't easy to wear down) or buy the Grey packs.
I thought hasbro had made some as well. Any case its for collection not use, I mean thats all. For use I will be buying some Takara MF beys.
(May. 16, 2015  8:19 PM)cookie22 Wrote: I thought hasbro had made some as well. Any case its for collection not use, I mean thats all. For use I will be buying some Takara MF beys.

the msuv were only released by takara. and if you plan to collect, buy the buy version and let it in box. iam able actually to get my hands on one...
(May. 16, 2015  4:42 PM)taxus Wrote:
(May. 16, 2015  3:29 PM)cookie22 Wrote: Well I found the HMS bit spirits boosters, they 60ea. Again I am worried I wont pull the dragoon. I have been looking hmm. Staying patient. #the struggle is real haha.

the chance to get a dragoon a very small... the chance to get a draciel or driger is very high and risky... 60 for nothing Smile

If the seller hasn't opened the box the chances are equally likely.
(May. 22, 2015  2:28 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(May. 16, 2015  4:42 PM)taxus Wrote:

If the seller hasn't opened the box the chances are equally likely.

Heh, couldn't you just return it if a Draciel?
Can someone help me with pricing a Mint Condition Sea Dragon MS?

It has never been spun, I bought it NIB and took it out and carefully applied the stickers and only had it out for display. So it's completely Mint condition.

Pictures -

Is this Hasbro's Sea Drake or Takara's Sea Dragon? I know is Sea Dragon would be valued higher because of its heavier CWD.
(May. 28, 2015  9:32 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Is this Hasbro's Sea Drake or Takara's Sea Dragon? I know is Sea Dragon would be valued higher because of its heavier CWD.

It's Takara's Sea Dragon. I got it along the way while hunting for a Lime Green Dragoon MSUV back in the day, when I was collecting. Haha!

* Edit * -

Wow, you did quite some research. Tongue_out_wink
Considering the low plastics and HMS market at the moment, I wouldn´t expect anyone to pay more that 30 bucks for it. :\
(May. 29, 2015  10:11 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Wow, you did quite some research. Tongue_out_wink
Considering the low plastics and HMS market at the moment, I wouldn´t expect anyone to pay more that 30 bucks for it. :\

Haha, indeed I did. I figured why not, I have time. XD

Hmm I see, well that is what my buyer originally offered me, but I was just checking in here to make sure I don't under or over charge for it. Thanks Stoney! Tongue_out_wink
Is Aero Knight's RC legal without the Aero Core or with something else in its place?
I was just wondering if these HMS combos are good for tournament play

HMS Attack: Dark Effigy AR, Advance Attacker WD and Base
HMS Balance (I guess): Dark Effigy AR, Hopper Attack WD and Base

If you have any other suggestions for combos i have the following: Driger MS, Advance Attacker MS, Draciel MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Hopper Attack MS, and Dark Effigy MS. I am trying to get my hands on a wolborg MS so i can make the Dark Effigy + Wolborg stamina combo haha.
(Jul. 16, 2015  4:03 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I was just wondering if these HMS combos are good for tournament play

HMS Attack: Dark Effigy AR, Advance Attacker WD and Base
HMS Balance (I guess): Dark Effigy AR, Hopper Attack WD and Base

If you have any other suggestions for combos i have the following: Driger MS, Advance Attacker MS, Draciel MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Hopper Attack MS, and Dark Effigy MS. I am trying to get my hands on a wolborg MS so i can make the Dark Effigy + Wolborg stamina combo haha.

The first combo is decent. Use circle wide to your first combo, instead of circle heavy from Advance striker. then your combo will have more attack
AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle wide
RC: Metal Flat Core
For the second combo, try not using the hopper attacker's RC, use DEMS's RC instead to make it a balance type, along with a circle balance WD
AR: Circle Upper .. I find advance striker AR a bit useful
WD: Circle balance
RC: Metal change Core
I generally agree with what Ashton said. For balance a straight up DEMS (dark effigy) is top tier. Also in terms of hopper if you really have to use the parts then the AR is better than the RC. As for a getting wolborg ms that's good but you should also try and get a dragoon ms to make a top tier attack combo using Dark Effigy's AR.