[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

It's the bit protector giving me the problems, not the the launcher. I tested this by experimenting with new launchers/HMS blades as well as old. But I'll try your fix, DrigerGatling (don't worry... I wont post the results or use it in tournaments if it works!!)
They all have a redirect loop for me. You could post with the image tags around so they appear on the page.
Ok guys, the wolborg ms is legit, the bit protector has the code B3 stamped underside it in the plastic.

(Apr. 15, 2015  3:53 PM)taxus Wrote: Seems legit

Thanks taxus, you have been there many times to help. Smile

[Image: IMG-20150415-WA0018_zpsfcf5wh5s.jpg]

here look up
I would want to know how much this wolborg would sell for at this time in the market. Here are its pics.

[Image: SDC11696_zpsesaczmzs.jpg]

[Image: SDC11695_zpsog6afw1t.jpg]

also heres are ebay link where this bey sold for $16 after 11 bids. Can be used as a reference point?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Wolborg-...rmvSB=true

I made some of the stickers for this wolborg. Its a takara btw.
Since he market is pretty much down at the moment and this one is very worn, I´d say you won´t get much more thab 30 bucks or so for it.
(Apr. 17, 2015  1:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Since he market is pretty much down at the moment and this one is very worn, I´d say you won´t get much more thab 30 bucks or so for it.

Ok. thanks. Dranzer and dragoon ms, are they still worth $80 or so in similar condition in current market?
(Apr. 17, 2015  2:25 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2015  1:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Since he market is pretty much down at the moment and this one is very worn, I´d say you won´t get much more thab 30 bucks or so for it.

Ok. thanks. Dranzer and dragoon ms, are they still worth $80 or so in similar condition in current market?

You´re very welcome. Smile

No. If the condition is like Wolborg´s, you hardly get more than 35 for Dranzer and 50 for Dragoon.

But actually, a pretty worn Dranzer MS has never been worth $80...
I agree Stoney. 80-90$ is a price at the actual market for a new dranzer ms.

Btw I can't understand which people buy this sonokong set with dranzer ms and dragoon ms for 210$ Uncertain
I know MANY guys who wont give me a used dragoon MS or dranzer MS even if i give them 100 or 10000usd.. same with engine gear blades .. and others who wont sell their vintage guitar for a whole property cost
I'm just glad some people sell their stuff at least.

EDIT : quite a few times i have seen people giving their old gen beys for free LOL
(Apr. 18, 2015  9:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I know MANY guys who wont give me a used dragoon MS or dranzer MS even if i give them 100 or 10000usd.. same with engine gear blades .. and others who wont sell their vintage guitar for a whole property cost

EDIT : quite a few times i have seen people giving their old gen beys for free LOL

Yeah, but I guess those guys basically don´t want to sell those, not because of the price. Also, nobody knows how the market will develop. At the moment there´s just nobody (or very, VERY few), who want to spend much on beyblades.
(Apr. 18, 2015  12:06 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2015  9:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I know MANY guys who wont give me a used dragoon MS or dranzer MS even if i give them 100 or 10000usd.. same with engine gear blades .. and others who wont sell their vintage guitar for a whole property cost

Yeah, but I guess those guys basically don´t want to sell those, not because of the price. Also, nobody knows how the market will develop. At the moment there´s just nobody (or very, VERY few), who want to spend much on beyblades.
yes, Also today i was checking out YJA , there are many lots.. but oki is all over them Uncertain
[/quote]
yes, Also today i was checking out YJA , there are many lots.. but oki is all over them Uncertain
[/quote]

that oki...he has not won bids lately however....
(Apr. 23, 2015  3:29 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote:
Quote:yes, Also today i was checking out YJA , there are many lots.. but oki is all over them Uncertain

that oki...he has not won bids lately however....

He bids on good lots .... Only
EDIT : can you send a link as to which lot he didnt win ?
How much this costs?

Dragoon MF (Red)
Dragoon MF (Black)
Dragoon MS (Black)

Thank you guys
You could easily pay at least one hundred dollars for each depending on their state.
Thanks Kai-V

Has always I'm amazed how much any HMS may cost
(if I remember right, the "normal" versions of them are really expensive too)
TFW you find 30$ Dragoon MS..... carp im broke till friday...
Once I got a Hasbro one in a eBay lot.
Funny, literally $25 and almost everything was TT Hongli or worse, and I end up getting a really rare blade. Jeez. Luck is the best option.
(May. 15, 2015  3:31 AM)cookie22 Wrote: is 150 fair for a NIB wolborg?

Personally that is way too much, at least twice too much.
okay thank you, I am still trying to find a NIB dragoon MS/ MSUV I have 3 leads. sacred beasts booster. Then 2 combo packs. They both come with dranzer and MS (Not UV) dont know if it is worth it.
(May. 15, 2015  4:22 AM)cookie22 Wrote: okay thank you, I am still trying to find a NIB dragoon MS/ MSUV I have 3 leads. sacred beasts booster. Then 2 combo packs. They both come with dranzer and MS (Not UV) dont know if it is worth it.

Sono Kong HMS is fine, but kind of iffy in my opinion.
I'd stay away from SK other then their version of the Neo Grip. (my personal favorite Grip to date)

Your best bet on MSUV would be a used one. Personally, I own a NIB one that ran $250 if I remember correctly, but a used one only ran $100.
If you want to test your luck, a NIB Proto Grey Saints Booster is a sure fire cheap alternative to a used or New MSUV.