[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

It's from Dragoon MF Taxus and secondly Izhkoort it's Upper Dragon not Dragoon. According to beywiki it's not that great and considering it's rarity and that combined I don't see why anyone would bother using it when there are better alternatives really.
(Feb. 05, 2015  8:20 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which combos would be best for Upper Dragoon? (both most econocmic and most expensive combos for it)

Um that'd be a question for the plastic Q and A thread, and the combos with upper dragoon are all around here.
Sorry, my bad. It's has Ultra said, "Upper Dragon". I got confused because of the similarities Uncertain
(Feb. 06, 2015  3:04 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Is Round shell ms legal for HMS beybattles?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...nning_Mode
And page 16 of the Organized Play Rulebook :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
(Feb. 05, 2015  8:59 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's from Dragoon MF Taxus and secondly Izhkoort it's Upper Dragon not Dragoon. According to beywiki it's not that great and considering it's rarity and that combined I don't see why anyone would bother using it when there are better alternatives really.

It's not the worst, but it has possible recoil.
And you can probably get a DEMS (with Aggro-mold (Mold 2) Circle Upper) for the same price as DGMF.

(Feb. 05, 2015  8:20 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which combos would be best for Upper Dragoon? (both most econocmic and most expensive combos for it)

To answer that,

I'd say keep it stock, (because Metal Weight Grip Core is Aggro, but keeps it stable.) but change that terrible CWD for something like Def Ring, or maybe the Black/Red MF CWD. (which may be good?)
Something like-

Mold 2/3 Bit
Upper Dragon
Circle Wide/CWD Defense Ring
Grip Flat Core/MW Grip Flat Core

I don't think GFCUV can handle the recoil.
Okay, thank you for your answer, it really helps me!

EDIT: How much each of this cost?

Dragoon MF (Red)
Sea Dragon
Dragoon MS (Blue)
Is it normal for Beyblade G-Rev Vol 2 to come with the Blade Base and weight disk for Bakushin-oh??? The box advertises that it comes with the Attack Ring, Bit Chip, and Spin Gear, but I got the opposite.

I swear if I have to buy a 3RD freakin DVD im gonna lose it...I just want the stupid bey (I bought the DVD's in the past and they didnt have the parts)
(Mar. 08, 2015  7:43 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Is it normal for Beyblade G-Rev Vol 2 to come with the Blade Base and weight disk for Bakushin-oh??? The box advertises that it comes with the Attack Ring, Bit Chip, and Spin Gear, but I got the opposite.

I swear if I have to buy a 3RD freakin DVD im gonna lose it...I just want the stupid bey (I bought the DVD's in the past and they didnt have the parts)

Eh, it could indeed be a defect, but I never heard stories of people buying this DVD and getting parts at all ... For reference for others, here is the back of the DVD set volume 2 :
http://img2.shopimg.ca/content/zoom/2050..._zoom.jpeg

This seems like it should have been posted either in the Plastics Q&A thread or in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum though, hah.
!!! I misclicked ;_;

Sorry about that, and thanks for the info.
What are the proto-grey version of hms beys exactly? are they prototypes? and never seen one in a box, they always come NIP.
(Mar. 11, 2015  11:53 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: What are the proto-grey version of hms beys exactly? are they prototypes? and never seen one in a box, they always come NIP.

They are just bland grey versions; otherwise, they are identical to the regular Beyblades.

They come in the HMS 5 Saints Booster, so like some Random Boosters, people do not keep boxes for some reason.
(Mar. 11, 2015  11:53 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: What are the proto-grey version of hms beys exactly? are they prototypes? and never seen one in a box, they always come NIP.

To specify,
There are 6 Beyblades in that set.
It's random which ONE you get, but not the parts.
In other words, unlike RB 1-5, you get the full beyblade.

Some have their original stickers, like MSUV, while some like GAMS have alternate colors to better suit the new color of grey.

The Beyblade's you can get are:
Dragoon MSUV, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS.
There's also an Ice Blue Wolborg MS, the Secret/Prize.
(Mar. 13, 2015  10:42 PM)Neo Wrote:

To specify,

Some have their original stickers, like MSUV, while some like GAMS have alternate colors to better suit the new color of grey.

Or : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ts_Booster
(Mar. 13, 2015  10:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2015  10:42 PM)Neo Wrote:

To specify,

Or : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ts_Booster
Bolded wasn't mentioned.
Then why don't you update the article Neo?
(Mar. 11, 2015  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

They are just bland grey versions; otherwise, they are identical to the regular Beyblades.

They come in the HMS 5 Saints Booster, so like some Random Boosters, people do not keep boxes for some reason.
Thanks!
also Neo, thanks!
(Mar. 14, 2015  11:10 AM)Ultra Wrote: Then why don't you update the article Neo?

Never gave a thought to update BeyWiki.
i lost one of the bearings for magical ape ms, is there any way to order to exact size online
So, most of my HMS beyblades launch early because their bit protectors are a little worn out. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm tired of only launching at like 50-60% power DX
(Mar. 31, 2015  4:30 AM)S8 Wrote: So, most of my HMS beyblades launch early because their bit protectors are a little worn out. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm tired of only launching at like 50-60% power DX

I have never heard of this issue. Have the Bit Protectors widened or something ? The prongs of the launcher are not able to grip onto the Beyblade properly ?
Quote:So, most of my HMS beyblades launch early because their bit protectors are a little worn out. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm tired of only launching at like 50-60% power DX

I'm familiar with this problem, it's because the prongs wear off and can't hold the Bit Protector properly.
I use really small stripes of duck tape and stick them other the prongs, then there's less space between BP and prongs. It works fine for me Wink
Ah, so as I thought, the prongs are the problem, not the Bit Protectors ? In any case, that fix would be illegal in a tournament and in tests you post here, but I suppose that it may as well work in personal play.
Quote:Ah, so as I thought, the prongs are the problem, not the Bit Protectors ? In any case, that fix would be illegal in a tournament and in tests you post here, but I suppose that it may as well work in personal play.

From my own experience I can tell that it's not always about the launcher prongs. The Bit Protectors tend to wear down as well. I got an HMS launcher in pretty good condition and my Dark Effigy holds on very well, but other HMS beys don't.
I know that fix might be illegal, but I can't think about another way to fill the gap between launcher prongs and BP...
It's the same with EZ launchers and EG-Beyblades. They just fall off too early as there's a slight difference between SG/MW/MG cores and Engine Gears. I use tape inside the EZ launcher prongs and it works perfectly.
I don't know, all of my launchers do pretty well holding on. Even after heavy use.
And my very used HMS haven't really had any problems..