[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

how much were they a few years ago around 09?
I'd reckon a little cheaper, they weren't in production back then or anything..
Please don't ask that kind of question. (sorry if that sounds rude, no offense or harm meant to be done.)

HMS has been out of production since about 2005 in Japan and America. In America, we never even got to MSUV. We got DEMS, Spark Dragon, and Sea Dragon, strangely.
It won't be made ever again. You have to find what exists, the mold are most likely destroyed and the last time it was ever used was that strange Gaia Dragoon MS in that Chinese Folklore series Takara made in about 2008.
im sorry won happen again, oh but is the chance of finding a black dranzer ms?
Slim to none.
From what I know, it was from a special HMS set that like 3 people on the WBO have been known to one a Black MS.
It's as rare as Black Dranzer GT. They're always damn rare, those Dranzer's.
The best would be to search on YJ yourself or ask a middleman to do it for you.
(Jul. 28, 2014  8:07 AM)Neo Wrote: Please don't ask that kind of question. (sorry if that sounds rude, no offense or harm meant to be done.)

HMS has been out of production since about 2005 in Japan and America. In America, we never even got to MSUV. We got DEMS, Spark Dragon, and Sea Dragon, strangely.
It won't be made ever again. You have to find what exists, the mold are most likely destroyed and the last time it was ever used was that strange Gaia Dragoon MS in that Chinese Folklore series Takara made in about 2008.

I'm not sure if that's all we got. I've seen youtube unboxings of hasbro hms beyblades. I can't remember which exactly , they were others than just those though.

I also remember a hasbro strata dragoon MS on ebay.
(Jul. 28, 2014  4:20 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  8:07 AM)Neo Wrote: Please don't ask that kind of question. (sorry if that sounds rude, no offense or harm meant to be done.)

I'm not sure if that's all we got. I've seen youtube unboxings of hasbro hms beyblades. I can't remember which exactly they were others than just those.

I also remember a hasbro strata dragoon MS on ebay.

Yes, all HMS of the G-Revolution Bladebreakers(Dragoon MS, Draciel, Driger, Dranzer, Gaia D.) and also Wyvern DJ and Einstein as "Hopper Attack" have been released by Hasbro. I bought them right in 2005 or so. XD
Hasbro did make Wolborg MS, but idk if it came in a HMS box. I only saw one in BBA Championship box.
I did see one in a cool metallic-looking box, so I think that is HMS.
Hmm?
The HMS boxes have a Bit Beast at the top, and the beyblade on bottom saying "Hard Metal System". Is that it?
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:50 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: how much were they a few years ago around 09?

I sold two Proto Grey Dragoon MSUV's back in 2008-09 for $60 each (after pulling three in three boosters for about $20 each from YJA!). It's safe to say that doing so was one of the dumbest decisions I ever made lol.

(Jul. 28, 2014  8:25 AM)Neo Wrote: Slim to none.
From what I know, it was from a special HMS set that like 3 people on the WBO have been known to one a Black MS.

What? Is it really that rare? I have one. Who are the other people you're thinking of?
IIRC Evolution had one, and DarkFox has one.

Though I have never heard of a Black Dranzer GT so that's probably even rarer. haha
luckybak1234 has one, DarkFox has one. That's all I know of.
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:18 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:50 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: how much were they a few years ago around 09?

I sold two Proto Grey Dragoon MSUV's back in 2008-09 for $60 each (after pulling three in three boosters for about $20 each from YJA!). It's safe to say that doing so was one of the dumbest decisions I ever made lol.

(Jul. 28, 2014  8:25 AM)Neo Wrote: Slim to none.

What? Is it really that rare? I have one. Who are the other people you're thinking of?

Wow /:
Big money loss man.

I thought that was what I read in a thread a while back. The guy sold off a lot of HMS.
It wasn't in a booster; not a Random a Booster so, it's very rare.
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:21 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: IIRC Evolution had one, and DarkFox has one.

Though I have never heard of a Black Dranzer GT so that's probably even rarer. haha

Guys, as far as I know, that black Dranzer GT never existed : it is a hoax, and the pictures you see are just recolours - they are very easy to do in Photoshop.
There wasn't?
Hmm, I guess I saw Benjohadi's a long while ago and remembered it being really.
Sorry about that ;D
Although let's hope no one spray paints a normal Dranzer MS. There's no decal difference, I believe.
i only know a black dragoon gt which only excist in a bundle with back shooter...
Yes only, either 1000 or 5000 of them were allegedly make IIRC although considering how much I've seen the set I doubt that it true
Spork has/had one.

Its very much real.
Benjohandi's Black Dranzer GT was repainted, so as Kai-V said, there's no such thing as a Black Dranzer GT.

All the image searches of it on Google are from deviantart, so it's photoshopped like Kai-V said.

I actually see a lot of those Black Dragoon GT sets, they come around every 4-5 months on YJA or on the WBO.

Anyways, all other discussion of these Plastics Beyblade should continue in the Plastics Q and A thread.
Yes, seriously, if you think you found a photograph of a real black Dranzer GT, show it to me and I will prove to you that it is false. I may not be super into plastics, but I have been in the community for enough years to know that everything about a black Dranzer GT is fake.
(Jul. 29, 2014  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, seriously, if you think you found a photograph of a real black Dranzer GT, show it to me and I will prove to you that it is false. I may not be super into plastics, but I have been in the community for enough years to know that everything about a black Dranzer GT is fake.

My bad.
My reading comprehension has been all over the place today.

Dranzer GT