[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 28, 2014  1:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Why does everyone think Metal Fantom is rare 0.o
I bought him easy, $180...mint.

And you don't see that as expensive ?
Dragoon MF might actually be worth just eighty dollars, something like that.
does anyone feel that msuv has more reasons to be bought as it is very useful as compared to shining god ms
(Jul. 28, 2014  2:45 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: does anyone feel that msuv has more reasons to be bought as it is very useful as compared to shining god ms

Hm, it depends, since I did win third place in a high-profile HMS tournament thanks to God Ring ...
really? do you mind sharing your combo? oh and shats a good ar good to use in hms i want to make an attack bey
(Jul. 28, 2014  2:51 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: really? do you mind sharing your combo? oh and shats a good ar good to use in hms i want to make an attack bey

Here's the best hms combos: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Comp...Discussion
(Jul. 28, 2014  2:51 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: really? do you mind sharing your combo? oh and shats a good ar good to use in hms i want to make an attack bey

Sure, it is more or less a top-tier combination plus we are obligated to post our winning customizations when we get in the top three :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-...pid1214401
(Jul. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  1:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Why does everyone think Metal Fantom is rare 0.o

Not at all, lol.
It's just uncommon because it's a prize.

(Jul. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Dragoon MF might actually be worth just eighty dollars, something like that.

Chances of that are slim to none.
(Jul. 28, 2014  3:05 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Not at all, lol.
It's just uncommon because it's a prize.

(Jul. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Dragoon MF might actually be worth just eighty dollars, something like that.

It may not be to you, but it is expensive for a metal , rubber and plastic spinning top to most people.
Is the Phantom Fox AR useful for any competitive Attack combos? If not, what is it useful for?
For what you're getting; a prize Beyblade from the series that not a lot of people bought from outside of Japan...
It's a darn good deal.

(Jul. 28, 2014  3:10 AM)LMAO Wrote: Is the Phantom Fox AR useful for any competitive Attack combos? If not, what is it useful for?

No..
I have Upper Dragon and it isn't either. Same Metal Frame.
Upper Attack isn't that useful, and Circle upper is better for that anyhow.
LMAO, in the future just ready Beywiki, it gives an accurate description of all HMS Beyblades barring Aero Knight MS.
Oh alright, thanks Neo.

I completely forgot to check Beywiki, thanks *Ginga*.
(Jul. 28, 2014  3:15 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: LMAO, in the future just ready Beywiki, it gives an accurate description of all HMS Beyblades barring Aero Knight MS.

Not Dranzer MF. (yet.)

I am quite certain I got each of mine (white and orange) for less than one hundred and eighty dollars, definitely.
(Jul. 28, 2014  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I am quite certain I got each of mine (white and orange) for less than one hundred and eighty dollars, definitely.

But not recently?
(Jul. 28, 2014  6:35 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: How much is a protogrey msuv

$200 minimum.
Did you find one? They're uncommon and I'm looking for one; myself.
no i havent but im looking for one oh and i saw drigergt vids how did he get it?

130-150. protogrey is not as sought after as the original version.
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:32 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

really do you know where i could get one though

Proto Grey is a nicer color then the Lime Green one, plus the booster is rare as hell. It doesn't compare to the White one, but it still isn't eye hurting. (green)
Lucky, it comes from the Holy Saints Booster. You can either get a MSUV, Driger, Draciel, Gaia, Dranzer, or ice blue Wolborg MS from one. Basically, 1/6 chance.
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:38 AM)Neo Wrote:

Proto Grey is a nicer color then the Lime Green one, plus the booster is rare as hell. It doesn't compare to the White one, but it still isn't eye hurting. (green)
Lucky, it comes from the Holy Saints Booster. You can either get a MSUV, Driger, Draciel, Gaia, Dranzer, or ice blue Wolborg MS from one. Basically, 1/6 chance.

I know how rare it (I got mine from a sealed Saints Booster as well) and yes, it´s still more popular than the green one. Nevertheless it´s just not as much in demand as the white version and as a result a little less expensive compared to the white one (~150).
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:43 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:38 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:32 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: 130-150. protogrey is not as sought after as the original version.

I know how rare it (I got mine from a sealed Saints Booster as well) and yes, it´s still more popular than the green one. Nevertheless it´s just not as much in demand as the white version and as a result a little less expensive compared to the white one (~150).

I think $150 is a bit of a stretch. That's still an MSUV. $200 maybe $180 or so.