[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I remember a few years ago there we're some very good fakes on eBay on gold played beys just be careful
(Jul. 27, 2014  8:38 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd say $800 if it was for First Place..and that # of beys.

There is no beyblade on earth that is worth that much. Even a gold Shining God (which might be the rarest bey ever) is "only" about 450. But no bey (especially no Dranzer MS, even if it´s a gold version) is worth 800 dollars.

Although there probably are a view sellers who want this much. But that´s rediculous.
(Jul. 27, 2014  11:13 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2014  8:38 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd say $800 if it was for First Place..and that # of beys.

There is no beyblade on earth that is worth that much. Even a gold Shining God (which might be the rarest bey ever) is "only" about 450. But no bey (especially no Dranzer MS, even if it´s a gold version) is worth 800 dollars.

Although there probably are a view sellers who want this much. But that´s rediculous.

I think he meant all 4. Do you know the price of them individually?
(Jul. 27, 2014  11:14 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2014  11:13 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

I think he meant all 4. Do you know the price of them individually?

I see, that makes more sense. Joyful_2
I can only guess, but still, 800 for all 4 seems a bit too much to me. Yes, first place gold-plated beys are extremely rare, but it still depends on which bey it is. I´d say about 150-170 for each. Dranzer rather 170, The others rather 150.
There's no MSUV so it's worthless IMO xD
Opinions aside, 600 maybe.
(Jul. 27, 2014  1:57 PM)Neo Wrote: There's no MSUV so it's worthless IMO xD
Opinions aside, 600 maybe.

Yup, I agree.
Basically. I'm sure gold chrome is sexy though.
(Jul. 27, 2014  10:47 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: whats a good price for desert sphinxer

Desert Sphinxer is a Plastic Beybalde.

IMO, $120.
I've seen a Desert Sphinxer for about $60.

That question should go in the plastics questions thread.
oh sorry about that oh and what about a shining god ms
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:19 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: oh sorry about that oh and what about a shining god ms

Approximately $300+.

The last one on eBay was sold for around $300. If you're willing to buy one, DarkFox will have another one on sale on eBay soon, and I believe so will taxus.
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:25 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: thats alot do you think its worth?
NIB are defenitely worth that much, used are about $150, IMO.
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:28 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:25 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: thats alot do you think its worth?
NIB are defenitely worth that much, used are about $150, IMO.

Yeah, definitely.

I've never actually seen a used one for sale, like ever. It's always NIB.
whats the rarest hms i know it could be based on opinion but what would people might agree on for the most part
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:32 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: whats the rarest hms i know it could be based on opinion but what would people might agree on for the most part
Gold Tournament prize Shining God MS. There's one for $695.00USD on ebay ATM.
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:32 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: whats the rarest hms i know it could be based on opinion but what would people might agree on for the most part

Tournament limited gold SGMS.
300$ was a steal on ebay... because it was a auction..

the last bloody devil i sold nib was for 450$
also i sold a mint one for 300.

i sold also a desert sphinxer in a good condition for 100$ on ebay

and yes.. i still have nib bloody devils and shining god ms..

when u r thinking its to expensive.. in the next years the prices will go higher anyway..

Edit: the rarest hms i know is the golden version of whyvern DJ which were only produced 400 times and were given only to stuff member. Much more worth than a golden sgms. i search for it and im ready to pay easy 800$ for that
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:40 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: is a black dgms worth a trade for dgmsuv?

i dont think so...
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:44 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: what would be?

Possibly a NIB Samurai Changer + Dragoon MF, something along the lines of that, because whoever is willing to trade MSUV, most likely wouldn't want to lose value of their Beyblade by trading for HMS Beys that aren't worth nearly as much.

However, trading for a Shining God MS or Bloody Devil MS may be a little more fair. It's really someone's opinion though.
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:46 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2014  12:44 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: what would be?

Possibly a NIB Samurai Changer + Dragoon MF, something along the lines of that, because whoever is willing to trade MSUV, most likely wouldn't want to lose value of their Beyblade by trading for HMS Beys that aren't worth nearly as much.

However, trading for a Shining God MS or Bloody Devil MS may be a little more fair. It's really someone's opinion though.

in my opinion a dragoon msuv is not that much worth like a bloody devil or shining god, but everybody must know that the worth is very high, and i will go higher, definitly.
Why does everyone think Metal Fantom is rare 0.o
I bought him easy, $180...mint.