[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Nah, these things are generally sought after, and because there so scarce and it just adds to there value. It feels pretty much impossible to play HMS without a grip.
Personally, I actually prefer the Sono Kong Grip.
I hate cylinders.
Hey everyone. Does anyone know how much a blue Wyvern DJ should sell for? Its the tournament limited one. I know someone bidding on the lot and it contains one. They might be willing to sell it to me but neither of us have any idea how much its worth.
300+. Any Tournament Prize should be above 300. They're rare. It depends how much you want it.
(Jul. 26, 2014  5:11 AM)Neo Wrote: 300+. Any Tournament Prize should be above 300. They're rare. It depends how much you want it.

Very view beys are above 300. Actually only Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, and very rare gold recolors. Tournament price in general is 200, at the highest.
A gold shining god, eh?
Exactly.
Limited Edition is more limited then Shining God or Bloody Devil. Those were actually released.
Thanks Neo and Stoney, that is very helpful.
(Jul. 26, 2014  7:12 AM)Neo Wrote: A gold shining god, eh?
Exactly.
Limited Edition is more limited then Shining God or Bloody Devil. Those were actually released.

Yes, more limited, mut not neccessarily more expensive. That depends on the bey itself. A old tournament prize Draciel S is also not worth over 300 bucks, although it´s very limited. Same for HMS beys, gold SG MS is about as limited as blue Wyvern, but Wyvern ist just not as expensive as SG MS, even if it´s a limited edition.

GrandTempo1987: You´re very welcome! Smile
It won't be worth as much in future though.
The thing is, these Tournament beys should only be on display, so there's no reason to buy one.
Only Random Booster and Booster Beys, no?
(Jul. 26, 2014  8:45 AM)Neo Wrote: It won't be worth as much in future though.
The thing is, these Tournament beys should only be on display, so there's no reason to buy one.
Only Random Booster and Booster Beys, no?

Yes, you´re right. The only reason to buy limiteds is for collection purposes. But that makes the prices skyrocket sometimes...
To play with, the original releases are absolutely fine, no need to opan a sealed box of an extremely rare recolor for tournament play.
Exactly.
That's why I'd only keep things in the box.
For example, I would NEVER battle a Thunder Pegasus.
Or like a Gold Dragoon MS. It's just stupid.
Aren't there SGMS tournament recolors (there supper rare irc)?
(Jul. 26, 2014  4:05 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Aren't there SGMS tournament recolors (there supper rare irc)?

There is this only :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...r_Versions
Yes, which personally looks more bronze in real life, but it is that.
(Jul. 26, 2014  4:09 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Was it this one:

www.ebay.ca/itm/Rare-Beyblade-Shining-God-MS-Tournament-1st-Prize-Gold-Version-NIB-Takara-/221495793380?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item33922d96e4&_uhb=1

That´s exactly the one Kai-V was referring to. See beywiki article Shining God MS, section "other versions".

But 700 bucks, that´s rediculous...
That's the one I remember seeing irc.... It's more bronze then gold haha.
Personally I'd want a normal one instead.
Those Special Editions are kinda pointless.. If you battle with em, the value is decreased.
whats the value of a mint dgmsuv and a black dgms? any answers greatly appreciated
Mint MSUV about 130-150, black MS I'd say somewhat about 100.
How much is a gold-plated Dranzer MS, Draciel, Gaia Dragoon, and Driger worth individually? And if it comes with trophy, and is NIB?
(Jul. 27, 2014  8:22 AM)Neo Wrote: What 0.o
Do you own that?
I will. Eee

But I may not, if I can't sell at most two of them, and get $200 USD for it.
Factor in the price of the beys stock; I assume all Takara.
Otherwise; priceless.
(Jul. 27, 2014  8:26 AM)Neo Wrote: Factor in the price of the beys stock; I assume all Takara.
Otherwise; priceless.
Yah, they're Takara. As far as I know.

Umm, but like an actual price, haha.
I'd say $800 if it was for First Place..and that # of beys.