[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 27, 2014  8:17 PM)Echizen Wrote: He/She asked for a stock Beyblade.

If they can find a lot~ then there you go.
But still, Wolborg can beat an MFB.
Protip:

If it's the Tornado Balance Type S, Wolborg will be nowhere near as dominant.
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:30 PM)Bastion Wrote: Protip:

Yeah, but nowadays people don't have HMS stadiums, and most people use Plastic/MFB.
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:05 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:01 PM)Echizen Wrote: Yeah thats how much they go for. You may be able to look around and find a cheaer one.

Neo, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out...of+the+box

Thats quite expensive um any good HMS for like $30?

If you can find one (they're actually rarer than Wolborg/DEMS these days) Jiraiya MS usually sells for about $35-40 NIB (used ones for even less) and it's very viable ootb
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:37 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

Yeah, but nowadays people don't have HMS stadiums, and most people use Plastic/MFB.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kai-V or other tourney organisers happened to have the classic stadia.

edit:typo
(Jun. 27, 2014  10:41 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:37 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kai-V or other tourney organisers happened to have the classic stadia.

You couldn't practice for long in them, though.
(Jun. 27, 2014  11:19 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  10:41 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:37 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Yeah, but nowadays people don't have HMS stadiums, and most people use Plastic/MFB.

How is that even relevant?

I'm saying maybe classic stadia will be at the tourney.
You're making a point about using them for practice.
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:12 AM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  11:19 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  10:41 PM)Bastion Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Kai-V or other tourney organisers happened to have the classic stadia.

How is that even relevant?

I'm saying maybe classic stadia will be at the tourney.
You're making a point about using them for practice.

Well that's the thing, if you've never battled in one before because it's rare, then you won't be prepared! Unhappy
How much approx does a DEMS go for?
According to the beywiki price reference list $55. Heres a link to it.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:37 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: How much approx does a DEMS go for?

I believe around $30.
It can be extremely cheap. Maybe $30 in a lot, so yeah. Worth it Grin
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:47 PM)Neo~ Wrote: It can be extremely cheap. Maybe $30 in a lot, so yeah. Worth it Grin

Ok thanks

Do you guys know if you can launch a HMS with a string launcher from metal fight?
It's possible, but it lessens the power of the launch significantly.
It can attach, really ? I always found HMS launchers to have a weird mechanism ...
So its better to use a HMS light launcher. Thanks Grin

edit: By the way will there be a HMS tournament in CA or better Burbank CA?
Yes I just tried it, the HMS beyblade wouldn't tighten onto it if you were using a regular HMS shooter, but you can still launch it, it just does terribly.

And i just reread BlazingPhoenix's post, and realized I read it wrong, or he/she edit'd it. But no you can't launch HMS beyblades with a string launcher.
(Jun. 28, 2014  5:16 PM)Echizen Wrote: Yes I just tried it, the HMS beyblade wouldn't tighten onto it if you were using a regular HMS shooter, but you can still launch it, it just does terribly.

And i just reread BlazingPhoenix's post, and realized I read it wrong, or he/she edit'd it. But no you can't launch HMS beyblades with a string launcher.

Nah you read it right. So for the HMS tournament im going to use a old gen light launcher
It's illegal unless you use the Neo Launcher or Neo 'String' Launcher. (different then MFB one)
Looking at HMS lots for hours on eBay
[Image: images.jpg]
(Jun. 28, 2014  9:53 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: Looking at HMS lots for hours on eBay

Image doesn't work.
Don't look for HMS lots; they will come to you.

(Jun. 28, 2014  9:55 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  9:53 PM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: Looking at HMS lots for hours on eBay

Image doesn't work.

WTF this is happening to all my images what is wrong with it because i cant see it too
Use this thread instead: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Topic

And those are plastics, not HMS.