[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 08, 2014  9:01 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:52 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  1:58 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Price Reference List has the fair price, not the outrageous price.

For example taxus, a NIB Sea Dragon isn't worth $80.

It's a good thing that he asked about neither the "fair price", nor the "outrageous" price, but the realistic price as a salesman, which presumably means a price where people are likely to buy while he still makes maximum profit.

He's a genuinely nice guy, so I was glad to buy from him.

Do you mean Taxus or Ginga? Taxus is a really nice guy, reasonable prices imo and good communication.
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:05 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:52 PM)Bastion Wrote: It's a good thing that he asked about neither the "fair price", nor the "outrageous" price, but the realistic price as a salesman, which presumably means a price where people are likely to buy while he still makes maximum profit.

Do you mean Taxus or Ginga? Taxus is a really nice guy, reasonable prices imo and good communication.

taxus Was who I was referring to.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:52 PM)Bastion Wrote: It's a good thing that he asked about neither the "fair price", nor the "outrageous" price, but the realistic price as a salesman, which presumably means a price where people are likely to buy while he still makes maximum profit.

Most likely Taxus because of the quote.
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:07 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:01 PM)Neo~ Wrote: He's a genuinely nice guy, so I was glad to buy from him.

Love that quick edit.
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:08 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:07 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:05 PM)Bastion Wrote: Do you mean Taxus or Ginga? Taxus is a really nice guy, reasonable prices imo and good communication.

Love that quick edit.
I actually meant to say Taxus, even if it just seems like I changed after reading your post lol.
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:07 PM)Neo~ Wrote: taxus Was who I was referring to.

Ah ok, I lost track of things over the last couple of pages.
Yep, Taxus is well-recommended Smile
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:08 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:07 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Most likely Taxus because of the quote.

Love that quick edit.
I actually meant to say Taxus, even if it just seems like I changed after reading your post lol.

Lol, I was like 'Really Cx?'

(Jun. 08, 2014  9:11 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:07 PM)Neo~ Wrote: taxus Was who I was referring to.

Ah ok, I lost track of things over the last couple of pages.
Yep, Taxus is well-recommended Smile

He has good stock 0.o!
Better get back on track before Kai-V chides us Tongue_out
So what's the Advantage to Bearing Core 2?
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote: So what's the Advantage to Bearing Core 2?

Compared to Wolborg MS' Bearing Core do you mean?
Bearing Core is the single best choice for pure endurance~survival.
BC2 has defensive ability thanks to its rubber tip, but loses out on pure survival.

Wolborg MS used to be absolutely dominant in Tornado Balance stadiums, since most opponenets would be unable to land enough hits on it in enough time before they lost spin, since the stadium wasn't exactly small. I think the old committee banned Bearing Core for use in the regular TB stadium.
After Tornado Balance type S was released, Wolborg MS became a lot easier to KO. Bearing Core 2 helps in that case, but it can still get KO'd just because of the size of the stadium.

edit: typo
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:40 PM)Bastion Wrote:

BC2 has defensive ability thanks to its rubber tip, but loses out on pure survival.

Wolborg MS used to be absolutely dominant in Tornado Balance stadiums, since most opponenets would be unable to land enough hits on it in enough time before they lost spin, since the stadium wasn't exactly small. I think the old committee banned Bearing Core for use in the regular TB stadium.
After Tornado Balance type S was released, Wolborg MS became a lot easier to KO. Bearing Core 2 helps in that case, but it can still get KO'd just because of the size of the stadium.

So it's a defensive RC? Ah. So it's not an upgrade, but rather an alternate take on that part; unlike how Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version) is a direct improvement.
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:40 PM)Bastion Wrote:

So it's a defensive RC? Ah. So it's not an upgrade, but rather an alternate take on that part; unlike how Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version) is a direct improvement.
Yes, IIRC, I've read Defense isn't very good in HMS, just of how prominent the Attack releases were. (I.e. Rubber grip core(UV), Samurai Upper, Circle Upper, etc. It's pretty different from Bearing Core tbh. It's like comparing Wolborg 2's base and Burning Kerberous' base.
Straying from that topic,

Where can I obtain a HMS Grip Rubber?
(Jun. 08, 2014  9:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote: So it's a defensive RC? Ah. So it's not an upgrade, but rather an alternate take on that part; unlike how Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version) is a direct improvement.

Bingo
(Jun. 08, 2014  10:23 PM)taxus Wrote: had u looked at okinawaTS?

Explain??
(Jun. 08, 2014  10:47 PM)taxus Wrote: http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product-list/78?page=1
That's not a bad site to get bus from. Might just get some of my own from there.
(Jun. 08, 2014  10:47 PM)taxus Wrote: http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product-list/78?page=1

Holy carp he has an MSUV..
No grip rubber though.
he is on ebay too, but he is selling there much more expensive then on his page - like me. because of the ebay taxes.

he have a lot stuff Smile
(Jun. 08, 2014  11:25 PM)taxus Wrote: he is on ebay too, but he is selling there much more expensive then on his page - like me. because of the ebay taxes.

he have a lot stuff Smile

I bought a Dragoon MF from him on eBay so
Also note that you can ask him if he has any specific beyblades in stock, even if they're not listed on his site.
ye, right bastion Smile

i have no time too to list everything i have here. maybe i should start and build a little shopping site
(Jun. 08, 2014  11:36 PM)taxus Wrote: ye, right bastion Smile

i have no time too to list everything i have here. maybe i should start and build a little shopping site
I think you should move your discussion to the Purchase Consultation thread, because at this point it isn't a question about a particular Bey anymore.