[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 08, 2014  3:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:26 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: That's how much the Xbox One is about to be and people are buying single Beys for that price! I can't believe that. This is why I can never enter a Plastics/HMS tourney.
yeah .. and we cant stop people , its their money
BTW anything vintage goes high , be it beyblade or a guitar or a cricket bat etc etc
I just found this on eBay, and I want it bad, but it's way too expensive.
Same here, i too want it TBH .. but i know where my place is, so i just 'let it go' . Me simply whining wouldn't make a difference.
If i had a job or some source of income i would definitely buy it ..
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:38 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:26 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: yeah .. and we cant stop people , its their money
BTW anything vintage goes high , be it beyblade or a guitar or a cricket bat etc etc
I just found this on eBay, and I want it bad, but it's way too expensive.
Same here, i too want it TBH .. but i know where my place is, so i just 'let it go' . Me simply whining wouldn't make a difference.
There's a Lime Green one on eBay for like 220$ usd. Reprinted stickers tho.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:41 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:38 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I just found this on eBay, and I want it bad, but it's way too expensive.
I don't really like the colors on it though. I like it nice and original. Even the regular Dragoon MS is really expensive.
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Your argument is invalid because sporkseller ships faster and cheaper, for only two dollars more.

Yes, and there isn't a demand for an $80 Sea Dragon. Or a $120 Dragoon MS.

Do you get how long $120 Dragoon MS's have been on eBay? I haven't seen any sell, because yet aren't worth that much.

It's funny; there's a $180 set from SonoKong on eBay that has Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, and Draciel MS.
That sounds more promising for the price point.

(Jun. 08, 2014  4:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:41 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:38 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Same here, i too want it TBH .. but i know where my place is, so i just 'let it go' . Me simply whining wouldn't make a difference.
I don't really like the colors on it though. I like it nice and original. Even the regular Dragoon MS is really expensive.

Proto Grey Ver. looks the best to me.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:46 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Your argument is invalid because sporkseller ships faster and cheaper, for only two dollars more.

Do you get how long $120 Dragoon MS's have been on eBay? I haven't seen any sell, because yet aren't worth that much.

It's funny; there's a $180 set from SonoKong on eBay that has Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, and Draciel MS.
See look at this. My dad would kill me if I bought a Beyblade above $80, now if we go to over $100 then I'd have to leave home.

(Jun. 08, 2014  4:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:41 PM)Neo~ Wrote: There's a Lime Green one on eBay for like 220$ usd. Reprinted stickers tho.

who cares products from sonokong? u can even buy same draco spins then.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:48 PM)taxus Wrote:

(Jun. 08, 2014  4:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I don't really like the colors on it though. I like it nice and original. Even the regular Dragoon MS is really expensive.

Takara Tomy sort of works with Sono Kong so it's not a big difference.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:48 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:46 PM)Neo~ Wrote: It's funny; there's a $180 set from SonoKong on eBay that has Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, and Draciel MS.

i know, parts will not fit to regular takara parts, right?
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:52 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:48 PM)taxus Wrote: who cares products from sonokong? u can even buy same draco spins then.

They should be able to fit. Hasbro parts and Sono Kong parts should be able to fit Takara Tomy, unless I am mistaken ?
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:57 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Takara Tomy sort of works with Sono Kong so it's not a big difference.

They should be able to fit. Hasbro parts and Sono Kong parts should be able to fit Takara Tomy, unless I am mistake ?

i always heard that sonokong will dont fit.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:48 PM)taxus Wrote: who cares products from sonokong? u can even buy same draco spins then.

The Original Plastic generation beys by SK won't fit Takara or Hasbro, but G-Rev and HMS are the SAME EXACT MOLDS AS THE TAKARA HMS BEYS. IE; they work with Takara and Hasbro parts.
You're overcharging, sorry.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:06 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Takara Tomy sort of works with Sono Kong so it's not a big difference.

The Original Plastic generation beys by SK won't fit Takara or Hasbro, but G-Rev and HMS are the SAME EXACT MOLDS AS THE TAKARA HMS BEYS. IE; they work with Takara and Hasbro parts.
I wasn't that much into Beyblade around then. Just bladed for fun. So don't trust me 100% lol.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:06 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:52 PM)taxus Wrote: i know, parts will not fit to regular takara parts, right?

I wasn't that much into Beyblade around then. Just bladed for fun. So don't trust me 100% lol.

You were right though 0.o
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:06 PM)Neo~ Wrote: The Original Plastic generation beys by SK won't fit Takara or Hasbro, but G-Rev and HMS are the SAME EXACT MOLDS AS THE TAKARA HMS BEYS. IE; they work with Takara and Hasbro parts.

I said that they do fit, but Taxus said they don't so he is right.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:15 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I wasn't that much into Beyblade around then. Just bladed for fun. So don't trust me 100% lol.

I assure you, the SonoKong HMS are the same exact molds. They combine.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:18 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:15 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Neo~ Wrote: You were right though 0.o

Ok then I guess I was right, you can trust me, sometimes...
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:19 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:18 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:15 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I said that they do fit, but Taxus said they don't so he is right.

taxus was confused because he mixed up the original Beyblade and V-Force beys. Those two series from SonoKong in toy form are smaller molds and do not fit any other brand. G-Revolution and HMS fixed this problem, and are the same toy with minor differences, like stickers.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:19 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:18 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I assure you, the SonoKong HMS are the same exact molds. They combine.

taxus was confused because he mixed up the original Beyblade and V-Force beys. Those two series from SonoKong in toy form are smaller molds and do not fit any other brand. G-Revolution and HMS fixed this problem, and are the same toy with minor differences, like stickers.
Ok, I got it. Plastics are the ones that don't work, and HMS does.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:19 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ok then I guess I was right, you can trust me, sometimes...

Yeah, that's why most people have a Korean Dranzer MS. Much more affordable on eBay and such.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:24 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:22 PM)Neo~ Wrote: taxus was confused because he mixed up the original Beyblade and V-Force beys. Those two series from SonoKong in toy form are smaller molds and do not fit any other brand. G-Revolution and HMS fixed this problem, and are the same toy with minor differences, like stickers.

Yeah, that's why most people have a Korean Dranzer MS. Much more affordable on eBay and such.
How much is "affordable"?
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:27 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:24 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ok, I got it. Plastics are the ones that don't work, and HMS does.

$55 on eBay NIB. There's also a $120 one that has a Neo Grip, but there's a $23 set with a Grip, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS, so that's a rip off.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:30 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:27 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:24 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Yeah, that's why most people have a Korean Dranzer MS. Much more affordable on eBay and such.

$55 on eBay NIB. There's also a $120 one that has a Neo Grip, but there's a $23 set with a Grip, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS, so that's a rip off.
I might get that $23 one. I think I've seen it on eBay when I was browsing a couple months ago.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:32 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:30 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:27 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: How much is "affordable"?

I might get that $23 one. I think I've seen it on eBay when I was browsing a couple months ago.

More then 10 are left, I'm still waiting for mine 2 weeks later. Shipping seems to be slow.
(Jun. 08, 2014  1:58 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Price Reference List has the fair price, not the outrageous price.

For example taxus, a NIB Sea Dragon isn't worth $80.

It's a good thing that he asked about neither the "fair price", nor the "outrageous" price, but the realistic price as a salesman, which presumably means a price where people are likely to buy while he still makes maximum profit.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:52 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  1:58 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Price Reference List has the fair price, not the outrageous price.

For example taxus, a NIB Sea Dragon isn't worth $80.

It's a good thing that he asked about neither the "fair price", nor the "outrageous" price, but the realistic price as a salesman, which presumably means a price where people are likely to buy while he still makes maximum profit.

He's a genuinely nice guy, so I was glad to buy from him.